It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
home run(link)

there is a link to what claims to be the names from all four passenger manifests. joe vialls was the claimant. he is now dead from nwo-itis.

no arabs on any of the four 'hijacked' planes

perhaps, this is where nila got the lists from. perhaps many people have them.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Your second link doesn't work.

And we're supposed to start jumping around becasue someone knocked together a Geocities page and claims they have the manifests that no-one else has managed to get? Please

I expect they copied the same 'manifests' from the CNN page or something like everyone else. One of the other links on the page goes to the same one we discussed in this thread before regarding the autopsies. Do we really have to go over the same things we did a few weeks back?

Why not try again when you get some new evidence instead of basically repeating the same tired old stories.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh god, not this again. There is no way for them to take over a plane on the ground, and fly it. The zero visibility system is JUST coming online in the new planes like the 787. If they had it since the mid 70s don't you think that flight delays due to fog would have gone away already?
As far as the taking over and flying from the ground, no way would a system like that be used. All it would take is one person going postal, and there's a 747 flying into something killing 4-500 people at least. Controllers have THE most stressful job in the world, and are more likely than almost anyone else to snap.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I thought this thread was supposed to be regarding the presence of MIddle Eastern gentlemen on the flights?
I'm still confused why it has been resurrected as there is no new evidence either way?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Supposedly it is, but I was going by the first link he put up, and answering the information from that.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Supposedly it is, but I was going by the first link he put up, and answering the information from that.

I wasn't having a dig at you, sorry - I'm just confused why the thread is brought back up at all. Surely if someone wants to discuss HomeRun then they would talk about it in one of the threads that deal with it. And how some dubious lists that are probably made up from the ones put out by the media can be considered evidence by anyone is beyond me. I don;t know if I should laugh or cry..

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i fixed the link, i think.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yeah it's ok now, but to be honest as I said it means nothing. Anyone can knock together a Geocities (or any) website and try and pass it off as the final word. The thing is that no-one has been able to get the original manifests so no-one can prove anything one way or another. And when they do show up people will argue that it's been altered. That site is probably based on the CNN lists or equivilant.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It'll be the same with any videos that are released. When they release them everyone will just say that it's been doctored to show what the gov't wants us to believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
And who said those al-Qaida members were Arabs? If this report is true, you have to realize that whites,blacks, and other ethintiecis could've helped with al-Qaida.

I don't think the goverment did 9/11.

err...the FBI?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It'll be the same with any videos that are released. When they release them everyone will just say that it's been doctored to show what the gov't wants us to believe.

Videos were released today, did anyone say they were doctored?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I find that I am in agreement with Agent Smith, which is rare in 9/11 conspiracies.

I have always thought that the missile hitting the Pentagon theory was disinformation to muddy the waters of serious 9/11 investigation.

I have never found the fact that the hijackers names were ommitted from victims lists because they were not victims but perps. Why include the names of the hijackers in the lists of innocent victims, when they were niether victims nor innocent?

I still have questions over the idenity of the hijackers. I still dont buy that it was all similar sounding names.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

There was no reason to considering that it was the same video that everyone has seen for the last several years that everyone was saying already proves there was no 757.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

They didn't have to be doctored because they told us nothing, we're still in the same position as we were before with no proof one way or another from them. It's actually quite amusing watching everyone running around like headless chickens in the other threads desperately trying to get some sort of evidence from a few pixels

It's no accident of course, the Powers that Be have got everyone exactly where they want them, in the same place they have been for nearly 5 years.
I think the most amusing bit though is the number of people saying that it's proof of a missile, they should get a job with NASA because being able to positively identify an object like that from a few blurry, compressed pixels is a talent I've never seen before!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well what the frames/vid do tell us is that the object was coming in virtualy level and very low.
i quite liked the comment from the website bewareofthis.info whos sole comment on the story they linked to which said that 'this would finally prove the conspiracy theories wrong' was... "Do you see a fcuking plane?"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join