It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.sierratimes.com...

the conspiracy is getting deeper, more facts are starting to come out. this is simply more evidence against the whole thing. I dont necessarily agree with the writers style in particular, but the facts are there. what do you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i don't know how many of us will ADMIT, that our gov't played us a fool on 9-11, but i think deeper down, many of us realise it.

in time, the truth will be known.

"if the truth is told, the youth can grow, read more, learn more change the globe...."

that is not more true than now, we must find the truth, and write it down and post it up for all to see. then, that will be the symbol of hope for the people, we have been lied to too much, i don't think we'll wink our blind eyes much longer. we are waking up.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And who said those al-Qaida members were Arabs? If this report is true, you have to realize that whites,blacks, and other ethintiecis could've helped with al-Qaida.

I don't think the goverment did 9/11.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ha media generalisation big time. a lot of the time when we hear about a group it'll be arabic muslims from al qaeda. they could just as easily be chinese! i mean remember that one US al qaeda dude they captured? should that not say something?

anyone can be an enemy, anyone can be a muslim, not all muslims are terrorists, the media generalises ppl too much. that is never a good thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Has this crossed anyone's minds?
The pentagon, being on of the most powerfull structures, with some of the most powerfull men in the world is attacked by a jetliner.
The americans could have tooken that plane out, before it even got close. This is a country that spends billions opon countless billions on national security and its military and it cannot even defend the center of it all.
Deep

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I already went over the falacies in not only this theory, but this exact article.

If you still are willing to buy into this pile of garbage, maybe you should rethink your I.Q.

Hint: Count how many are on the faked autopsy list (it's really just a list of passengers and crew killed from CNN or MSNBC any news agency), and total it with how many were really on the plane...

I just basically answered it for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
wow. how this one is slipping under the radar, i just don't know, lol!

no arabs on flight 77 part two.

this list was obtained from the government using the freedom of information act. if you 'debunk' it, you are admitting that the government is lying and falsifying information. if you accept it as truth, then the government is lying and falsifying information.

have it your way at bildeberger king.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
RobertBurns-I would be interested in knowing how you debunked the theories in this article. The article states that if any authority can disprove it and gives them a press release they will print it in full. I didn't notice that one had been printed. Do you know something they don't? If a passenger jet hit the pentagon, why no pictures? How did a passport survive the collision with the tower? So many questions, so much secrecy, no answers. If it were only a few minor points in question then it wouldn't be such a big deal, but there are far more questions than answers and I am not prepared to believe anything before I see some kind of proof, and the government will have to be more forthcoming with information for that to ever happen. The secrecy about every detail of 9/11 leads one to believe that there has to be much more to the story.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The passenger list on CNN that is used in the reports state that there were 64 people on the plane.
The list on CNN has only 56 and they say in the article their FOIA list had 58. Do the unnamed people include the terrorists? In which case the list may very well not include Arabic sounding names?

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

edition.cnn.com...

I don't understand the relevance of whever or not there were any other arabic names on the list, nor how it would affect them passing through security? In fact, if there were only that small group of them, it would make it even more likely they wouldn't get stopped by the authorities, for fear of racial profiling accusations by airport staff.
If they only had box cutters, by what I assume are meant are plastic knives with small, snap off stanley blades or similar - then they most likely would not set off any sensors anyway.

Most of the stuff in the article seems like old hat and the released passenger list under FOIA appears to hold no revelations whatsoever.

I did a little check on the 'Sierra Times' as well, and it seems like another PrisonPlanet style site, without the 'style' even.

Seems to be run by these two:

J.J. Johnson – Ranch Editor-in-Chief

Johnson handles the overall site operations, and is the C.E.O of The Sierra Times – a trademarked Nevada Corporation. Johnson is responsible for any and all information posted on Sierra Times. In short, no matter who does what, the buck stops here.

Henrietta Bowman

Henrietta is chief barkeep at the Sagebrush Saloon, where the conversations are hot, and the insults are cold. Most folks who know Henrietta know that when it comes to "keepin' the peace", she has a real itchy trigger finger.

www.sierratimes.com...

I'm especially impressed with Henrietta's Resume, I expect she gets some 'real hot goss' down at the Saloon there, where she is privvy to all manners of intelligence.

And when they finally take over the world to make it a better place, we can look forward to her 'itchy trigger finger'.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
www.sierratimes.com...

the conspiracy is getting deeper, more facts are starting to come out. this is simply more evidence against the whole thing. I dont necessarily agree with the writers style in particular, but the facts are there. what do you think?

my work firewall prevented me from seeing the article, it was blocked as entertainment

anyway, how do you tell someone is arab by an autopsy ?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
look.
a doctor from new orleans filed a FOIA request for the autopsy report.
he got it, ....finally.
the list had three extra people on it. they were white.
the passenger list read like a who's who of remote control missile guidance.
there were no arabs on the report. dna analysis can identify race.

no arabs on flight 77. get it?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
look.
he got it, ....finally.

look
would it be reasonable to conclude that the bodies were destroyed, or not recovered, ? In a high-jacking scenario, it would seem reasonable that the hijackers were in the front of the plane, or in the cock pit, and were destroyed.

I don't follow the "who's who" comment. Are you suggesting the plane was hit by a missile or a missile hit the tower ? if you are going with a missile theory, what hapened to the crew and passengers ? They were kid napped and murdered by the spooks ?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm sure there was a fifth plane involved that was headed toward Camp David; however, that plane was forced (yes forced, militarily) to land in Cleveland. I thought the target could also have be NASA's Glen/Lewis Research Center that is right next to the Cleveland Airport. The news reported that the plane landed because of a suspected bomb on board but they haven't released anyone that was on that plane. The closed NASA and transported everyone that was on the plane there for questioning. They are going through the plane and luggage with a fine toothed comb. The original flight plan was from Boston to LA.They closed all exits from the freeway to get into the airport and even bus drivers were told that if they attempted to exit, they would be shot. People that were already at the airport were forced to walk for miles to get transportation home because they were not even allowed to remove their cars from the parking lots

source - www.911da.org...

fifth plane? weird.

not enough time for flight 77 to get back to washington? flight explorer explorer - radar track of flight 77

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

look.
he got it, ....finally.

You must have missed the bit where I pointed out that there are 6 missing people in the FOIA report. The extra people were white? So what - there were still 6 missing people after that.
In the words of the reference article:

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were “passengers” on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58.
www.sierratimes.com...

That's 64-58=6

That's 6 missing names, one of which I believe was a toddler who's body was not found:

The AFIP claims that the only “passenger” body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. www.sierratimes.com...

6-1=5

One would therefore deduce the remaining 5 were the Hijackers, which had already been named.

I imagine they would be at the front of the plane and in the cockpit, a pretty sure bet their bodies would be the first to disintegrate one may argue and hence why there were no body parts to identify.

I really don't see anything here that is any more than the usual empty clutching of straws with no proof of anything whatsoever.

Yeah... and they even flew on the plane just to make sure that it hit the target so they could marvel at theri handywork.
Or was it not the plane that hit? So they stuck them on the pretend plane together for what reason exactly?

Mod Edit: Fixed Missing Bold Tag.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No. The list doesn't prove that, it doesn't even say it. It's a list of people who were identified by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, not a passenger manifest.

So why weren't the hijackers on the list? Because at the time the AFIP were doing their identification work, they had no DNA samples from relatives of the hijackers. Other stories confirmed that their bodies were recovered, though.

Four sets of remains in Pennsylvania and five at the Pentagon were grouped together as the hijackers - but not identified by name - through a process of elimination.

Families of the airplanes' passengers and crews and those who died within the Pentagon provided DNA samples, typically on toothbrushes or hairbrushes, to aid with identification. The remains that didn't match any of the samples were ruled to be the terrorists, said Chris Kelly, spokesman for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which did the DNA work. The nine sets of remains matched the number of hijackers believed to be on the two planes.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

6-1=5

One would therefore deduce the remaining 5 were the Hijackers, which had already been named.

the hijackers were supposedly ON the passenger list, no? they can't just be 'extra' bodies.

Yeah... and they even flew on the plane just to make sure that it hit the target so they could marvel at theri handywork.
Or was it not the plane that hit? So they stuck them on the pretend plane together for what reason exactly?

Mod Edit: Fixed Missing Bold Tag.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

have you never seen those movies where they kill the mad scientist to ensure no future leakage of the truth? is it possible that a cabal which would execute an 'operation northwoods'-style attack would ACTUALLY betray their own? SATAN FORBID!
not everything is trite.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They weren't on the passenger list given out by the media becasue they were already named as the hijackers. I guess the media were wrong in thinking that people could work it out for themselves. Friends and family of the deceased may have even found it distressing or inappropiate to see the terrorists listed amongst the innocent dead.
And there are not any extra bodies, this is some stupid myth that seems to be propogated by an uneducated or misinformed few.
There were 64 people on the plane, one would deduce that this was derived from the passenger manifest.
There were 56 people listed on the original list in the media and the FOIA report lists 58 bodies that were analysed.
Bearing in mind that the terrorists would have been in the fornt of the aircraft and the cockpit, maybe even all in the cockpit at that time it is not unusual to deduce that they may have disintegrated completely in the initial impact, hence no parts to analyse.

They weren't in the CNN list because they were already named seperately and they weren't in the autopsy report because no body parts could be found and/or identified.
The autopsy report deals with physical body parts and does not include CCTV evidence, manifests, etc. They may have known that the terrorists boarded from CCTV, but they may have had no reference DNA to compare any remains too for identification, which I believe someone else has already pointed out - hence knowing who they were but there names not being on the list of identified (by the autopsies) victims.

There are no 'extra' passengers, not once does it say or imply that in anything that I have seen as of yet. All I have seen is the twisted misinterpretations by some desperate people who badly want to start some sort of revolution so they can feel important and believe they have actually managed to accomplish something with their lives. Unfortunatly those few seem to easily drag down other well-meaning people that havn't analysed the facts completely and try and make them part of their, er plan or whatever it is.

And I'd like to make a clear distinction between that minority of people and the many others that simply want to find out the truth. Completely forgetting, of course, the even greater majority of people that are too zombified or stupid to even bother questioning anything. Not that any of them would be here to read it anyway.

What would be suspicious however, would be if there was a copy of the actual manifest from that morning, not some media hash together or an autopsy report, the actual manifest and that not having the names on it. And I believe that they named the terrorists from the manifest.

I really can't understand how anyone can confuse passenger lists by the media, airline passenger manifests and autopsy reports, but obviously there are more than just a few that fall victim to this!

And moving onto killing these remote guidance experts, well... How stupid does one have to be in putting them all on the plane together?
Anyway, wouldn't they think it was slightly odd that they were all told to board the aircraft that was going to crash? Or are there witnesses to them being carried onto the plane? Maybe Murdock was the pilot....
I mean, who the hell would stick these 'prime suspects' together and kill them in the incident they supposedly helped carry out?
Next minute you'll be telling me they were tied together over a pool full of mutated sea-bass with laser beams attached to their heads.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interestingly, the wikipdia has conflicting counts:
Flight 77 is hijacked by 5 hijackers, there are 58 passengers, including them, and 6 crew members, 64 people in the plane total, here
58 passengers (including hijackers), 4 attendants, 2 pilots, 64 people on the plane, the official amount, on this page
50 passengers and 6 crew here. This might perhaps be taken from the CNN AA List? The same three people are missing.

Anyway
The AFIP list, the pentagon autopsy list, has 58 names, thats everyone except Dana Falkenberg and the 5 hijackers.

The real issue seems to be that the American Airlines list has 56 names, with 50 passengers and 6 crew (but even that page notes that there were 64 people total on the plane)

These are the three people on theofficial list, but not the AA list at CNN here (also note the url, its a 'victims' page so its simply not going to have the known hijackers):

Zandra Cooper-Plogger, Robert R. Ploger III and Sandra Teague

Robert Plogger is the guy that worked for Lockheed, Zandra is his newlywed wife. They were going on their honeymoon. They weren't 'coaxed' onto the plane by the government.
Sandra Teague has nothing to do with the aircraft or computer industry.

Perhaps I am missing something, why did 'they' remove those three names from the AA CNN list, for what prupose? How does does the conspiracy explain it? Why is it not a mistake on the part of AA? And why does the cnn page note that there were 64 people on board?

No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab

They could not identify their bodies then, why is it relevevant?

dna analysis can identify race

They actually can't ID race via DNA. No 'race' has a 'signal' that identifies it and it exclusively.

have you never seen those movies where they kill the mad scientist to ensure no future leakage of the truth?

And they also put them onto this plane, which didn't crash into the pentagon, but was really hit by a guided missile??? How does that get rid of them? Seems to tye them to the attack no? Are you saying that the plane hit the pentagon, but it was simply remote controlled, rather than hijacked?

If so, where did the 5 extra bodies come from?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nygdan is right DNA can not determine race but it can give you clues on a person race through a ancestry test. They can only determine if a subjects heritage is European, Sub-Saharan African, Southeast Asian, Native American or a mix of those that im aware of.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well the Plot thickens... But alas the masses are too dumb and have no minds of their own they can't be helped...!! Because they want to remain in their comfort zones.. They keep on singing ``Oh it can't be true!! Oh it can't be true!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join