It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicary Committee Imminent Subpoena Of Comey and Lynch Over 2016 Election Decisions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The DOJ has done nothing. Bob Goodlatte said (on Hannity) they act like he's annoying them, when he calls to check on the status of those April referrals.

Subpoenas sound BIG, but unless the Dept of Justice ACTS on what is being learned from these subpoenaed "witnesses", their testimony means absolutely NOTHING.

Rosie and Sessions let two years go by hoping to run out the clock.
Maybe Sessions was in on Whitaker, so I will give him that.

As we have seen plenty of high ups thumb noses at a subpoena.
Hoping that is where the Senate Judiciary comes in to play,
and maybe a second special counsel, appointed by Whitaker.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
The DOJ has done nothing. Bob Goodlatte said (on Hannity) they act like he's annoying them, when he calls to check on the status of those April referrals.

Subpoenas sound BIG, but unless the Dept of Justice ACTS on what is being learned from these subpoenaed "witnesses", their testimony means absolutely NOTHING.

As we have seen plenty of high ups thumb noses at a subpoena.
Hoping that is where the Senate Judiciary comes in to play,
and maybe a second special counsel, appointed by Whitaker.

With Lindsay Graham taking over the Senate Judiciary Committee (from Chuck Grassley), we will definitely see some action. Graham said so yesterday. He's going after Hillary, Lynch, Comey...all of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burntheships

Thank gawd, what he wants is irrelevant. I hope his deposition stays behind closed doors. I think his Twitter post was a plea to have a chance to grandstand in front of the cameras. He loves to hear himself talk and bloviate and wax philosophical.

Or maybe...give him enough rope to hang himself on live tv....

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Surely, two more years of congressional investigations will FINALLY get Hillary in jail.

:eyeroll:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Surely, two more years of congressional investigations will FINALLY get Hillary in jail.

Congressional investigations may not be necessary. We don't know who is named in those 60,000 sealed indictments.
Certainly, there will be cannibalism amongst those indicted. Deals will be made and no one knows where they will eventually lead. You can bet that the Clintons will throw anyone under the bus to save their own hides. I see Hillary's entire coven being sacrificed, including Huma, Cheryl, Debbie and others. It may even be that the Clintons just lose their cash cow "foundation" rather than do hard time.

Obama might even be besmirched by the FISA scandal to end his political dallying. He likely won't be tried even if he deserves it.
edit on 11/20/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

))

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Obama might even be besmirched by the FISA scandal to end his political dallying. He likely won't be tried even if he deserves it.

Probably not. Indicting a former president would set a bad precedent, and I'm sure Trump realizes this. For this reason, if it comes down to Bill vs. Hillary, no doubt at all they'll toss Hillary in jail and give Bill a pass.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This will move slowly and the dominoes will fall starting small and working their way up. It will speed up as the rats start seeing the advantage of flipping on one another. Omerta is a bygone practice.

I suspect that there may be some actual suicides as the guilty get impatient while knowing their fate. No sleep, legal bills piling up, estrangement from friends and family, public ostracism, and depression will take their toll.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Still no word on the subpoenas?
The 29th is next week and it's a long weekend.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Doesn't matter if they testify, or don't testify. The DOJ is broken. When is the last time a high-ranking, or former high-ranking government official has been prosecuted by the Dept of Justice?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't matter if they testify, or don't testify. The DOJ is broken. When is the last time a high-ranking, or former high-ranking government official has been prosecuted by the Dept of Justice?

I thought it was the House judiciary that was issuing the subpoenas.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Comey is resisting.

How appropriate....

He's turned into a thug!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join