It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I thought you may want to see a celestial display at New Year, that i think would be near you.
However we have to convert the location to "Local Time", before everywhere was converted to rounded off hour time zones. Obviously Pope Gregory XIII didn't use Time Zones in 1582 when we converted to the Gregorian Calendar.
How we do this now is by Greenwich Mean time at 00 degrees 00 minutes, your longitude is 116 degrees 14 minutes West.
One degree is equal to four minutes of time, and you will see the same sky as Greenwich Mean Time at every 15 degrees of longitude, So you just add 15 degrees up, to get to near your longitude is 7+15= 105 degrees Longitude, but we are 11 degrees out of sync.
A degree is four minutes of time therefore we multiply 4 by 11=44 minutes.
You are also 14 minutes West which is almost a Quarter of a degree so add one more minute, so for you to experience "local Time" that you used approx. 140 years ago, being the same sky as Greenwich at midnight at New Year you need to view the sky looking up from True South at 45 minutes past midnight on 1st January.
The alignment is getting out of sync now with Sirius Culminating, 2021 and 2022 is better, you need to buy an app for your phone to position yourself to True South, a compass isn't good enough, i will explain this later.
The graph for Boise is below:-

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If you belong to another cult or other secret societies? is it possible to join the Free Mason? hm.
I cant say much though.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You will need to scroll down thread page below where i'm explaining our calendar to Purplemer, there is also a link shown for the APP for your phone to find True South, draw an imaginary line upwards from that point, if you don't have background lighting making the sky dark and no cloud you will see Sirius culminate.
Look for the constellation Orion, the three stars of Orion's Belt point to Sirius, that is what i call fireworks at New Year!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
Thanks for this. I'll check it out later.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hi, i know you are a busy man, so you might not be available at New Year, but you can add 4 minute to 45 minutes if you want to see this a day earlier.
The Sun appears to move along the ecliptic about 1 degree a day, which effects the angle of True South and one degree is four minutes of time.
I would get out of the City and drive Due South because of light pollution, find a spot in the country and watch Sirius creep up the sky from the East, at midnight plus the minutes for local time, it will culminate!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Hi KSigMason,

Have you heard of Lions Gate on 8th August?
It is a special day for Sirius rising with the Sun:-
www.sagegoddess.com...
I sit on fence with beliefs,i am content with just being a recorder of history and star positions, however it was good enough for The Rosicrucian Fellowship on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington for their constitution, please scroll down to "Origins and Foundation".
en.wikipedia.org...

My point is Sirius rises with the Sun along the 47th Parallel North which Seattle and Harrison Idaho sits on.
Perhaps you may take a vacation in Harrison around 8th August, it isn't any hardship, i have heard that it is very beautiful around the Lake D'Alene and is a popular tourist site having beaches along the lake, the 47 latitude line is on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

If you do go there, perhaps you could meditate facing the rising Sun and Sirius, perhaps with a list when you fill the Cosmos with your thoughts in healing trouble spots in the world and peace and bringing the world together to tackle global warming?
The Sun and Sirius rises there at approx. 05:40 AM on 8th August in Harrison, however as the sign of Leo is involved you must still meditate until after 06:57 AM, as the heart of Leo is Regulus which is the alpha star of Leo, a royal Persian star, leader of North, South, East and West, rises at that time.
Any members that live at this latitude, and wish to do the same, please contact me if you wish to meditate.

edit on 28-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If i believed in mundane astrology, i don't see a problem with Harrison, at a lower latitude, perhaps the potential for forest fires in California, the Dog Days of Summer and Global Warming can cause this!
I have put down parans for Harrison below.
I'll try to get page two posted soon but am having computer problems:-

edit on 28-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi KSigMason
In Boise,Idaho, Sirius rises with the Sun on 4th August every year, which is another good day for you to expand your consciousness.
I think to meditate on these days when Sirius rises with the Sun, for unselfish reasons is good, but i'm not keen on ritual magic.
I hope you enjoy your journey into Sirius meditation!
I still sit on the fence regarding beliefs LOL!
I thought i would give you a meditation zap, by the fractal mathematical visual concept of the Universe by the Mandelbrot Set:-

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi KSigMason,
You are right in your philosophy that the Creator is a mathematician, Ha Ha!
All of which links the Golden Ratio to the Mandelbrot Set:-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: network dude

Who says I haven't spent time in the organization? 🤔
Also, it's similar to people going to Yale and being good friends with someone in Skull and Bones. They don't see anything sinister throughout the years, but it's because they are simply not invited to the same places and parties that the member is. The member has sworn an oath of secrecy similar to that of the Jesuits (and the gross Mason one 😉) which only a fool would willingly violate.

Then one day your old college friend is president and bombing countries to "keep us safe".

Mandatory blackmail also works wonders for higher members. Kind of like NXIVM did.

PM me with the lodge you were raised in, and I'll ask you a few quick questions to verify your membership. It's not something you can fake.

No thank you. I would rather not be gangstalked ever again.

We were talking about you today at the meeting..... Should be interesting fun

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well I'm on Boise as well..... We need to get togrther for our blood drinking ceremony soon, and to do our dark magics for astronomer62 here

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You speak with forked tongue your avatar picture says you live in Texas, not Idaho, LOL!
Texas is aligned to the stars too, when accepted to the union of the United States.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
In Texas, we may wonder what the star is in the lyrics of the state anthem?
en.wikipedia.org...
Texas was admitted to the Union of the United States on 29th December 1845, the State Capitol was and is Austin.
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker was used at location, being previous sunset to date, as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was rising, the astronomy graph will be the top picture below at end of thread section!

However if General Houston had not won the Battle of San Jacinto near La Porte, Texas, then there wouldn't have been a State of Texas, i have used La Porte as a fix to location.
It seems that General Houston was using astrology magic to start the battle, this started with the "Twin Sisters" Cannons blasting out cannon balls at 16:30 pm on 21st April 1836, 4 minutes later Sirius the Isis star was culminating at location!
Whether or not aligning Sirius helped General Houston, i can't say, however the Mexicans had approx. 1500 men and Houston had 800, so was an unlikely victory. Please scroll down link below to "San Jacinto":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graph is the lower picture below:-

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I only go back to the start of the Julian Calendar on 1st January 0045 BC, before that is difficult, i'm not sure that the Moon's orbit is true to ages, which can effect spin of the Earth.....i'm out in no man's land if i go back to 28th May 0585 BC, at 18:32 PM with an adjusted Julian Calendar, what i'm doing now is dubious, i'm aware of Delta T, so take the picture below, being 28th May 0585 BC as dubious!!!.
Weather is not reported, I cant know how dark is was behind a storm cloud with a partial Eclipse, and what we don't know regarding the spin of the Moon, but is fascinating how it stopped a battle over two and a half thousand years ago regarding an eclipse, however regarding the orbit of the Moon effecting the spin of the Earth not being constant is a factor to location.
It is still a fascinating subject, i can't be sure of location but i have done my best, regarding information over 2,500 years old!
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy picture below.

edit on 30-4-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here Are A Few Ungodly Gestures Which May Pop Up In The Lodge After Lodge Room.

Jahbulon, a corrupted english verse.
In spanish it's Pronounced: A Ver Uno (A Spell)

Jubela, a corrupted english verse.
In spanish it's pronounced: A Ver La (The Witch)

Jubelum, a corrupted english verse.
In spanish it's pronounced: A Ver Me (The Empress)

Jubelo, a corrupted english verse.
In spanish it's pronounced: A Ver Lo (The Truth)

Google these spanish sentences to get some translations going. Notice who is talking.

Then further your advance all through to the 33° and see if they can take you back to the first day and allow you the life flashes which come from then to now.

Hint: 1 • 3 • 29 • 1
• Ante-Chamber Is 1 (0°)
• Blue Lodge Is 3 (1°-3°)
• Lodge Of Perfection Is 29 (4°-32°)
• Heredom Lodge 1 (33°)
note: ABLH (sp. pron.: Habla)... aka Speak And You May Be One.

Pythagorean Numerology Accords These Numbers A Fine Tune Of Letters To Spell 'JUBIA'. That Is How The Masons May Pronounce It. But... It Is A Corrupted English Verse. In Spanish It Is Pronounced "Lluvia". A.K.A. Rain. The Hebrews Spell It As 'YHVH'.

As you scale the ladder of mortality... see to it you that you are not without your fare share of truth and trust. An ashlar with rough edges is a symbol of 'irrationality' (aka outside the box) and shall remain so if 'Truth' does not hew it. Another ashlar with perfect edges is a symbol of 'constant' (aka like-minded) and shall remain so if 'Trust' does not Burden It.
note: Pythagorean Pi. (3.14)... Irrational Or Constant.

Beware... The Trestle (pron. Trust All [Master Plan]) Is As Much A Tool In The Lodge As Any Other. There Before It You Bind Your Oath Amidst The Three Great Lights. G.A.O.T.U. Is Watching. He Too Has A Wage To Offer If But A Promise You Can Keep Unto Him. Do Not Now Let Darkness Overcome.

I Am Pinocchio... And Yes. It Is True. I Shall Tell Thee A Lie.

A Funny Meme About 'Lluvia' (Or Jubia Or YHVH)
---> 3° • 33° • V • 👁️ • Å

Beware That You Do Not Mistake The Legend.
'Hiram Abif Too' Is Pronounced In Spanish 'Jura Me A Bofeta'. In English It Means 'Swear To Me With A Slap.' This Will Be The 44th Of The Greater Keys Of Solomon. And Yes... It Will Be Heard All Around The World. Mind The 'Mojo-Baño' (Mahabone) And You Shall Hear The Witch. The Three Is 'Mind, Heart, And Throat'. A Mojo Baño Is A Wet Bath. Spill It Into Her Throat... It Is A Promise. Á • V
edit on 2-5-2020 by Pinocchio because: A • V

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thoult Shalt Not Steal From The House Of My Fathers! We Are Spanish... And We Speak It. If Thou Has Stolen From Us... You Shall Be Laughed At!
edit on 2-5-2020 by Pinocchio because: Á • V

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join