It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
Hi KSigMason,
This isn't a trick question, as i'm very interested in others beliefs that are peaceful.
What are your thoughts on Hermes Trismegistus, do you think he was a contemporary of Moses?

Do you follow any of the esoteric teachings?
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
I believe him to be a wise sage or at least a figurehead for wisdom.

I am a Johannite Christian which is an esoteric and Gnostic Christian church.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I believe him to be a wise sage or at least a figurehead for wisdom.

I am a Johannite Christian which is an esoteric and Gnostic Christian church.

Hi KSigMason,
The original question i gave wasn't a trick, i accept beliefs in Hermes Trismegistus, even Siena Cathedral has a picture of him in the mosaic below:-
wordsmith.org...
However i need to discuss "The Johannite Church, i don't have a problem with original founder, being Bernard Raymond Fabre Palaprat:-
en.wikipedia.org...
However the modern founder being James Foster in 2000, it is beyond my comprehension how you can respect him.
johannite.org...

edit on 28-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I knew that Hermes Trismegistus was part of your philosophy as your avatar picture shows him, no problem there!
However the modern founder of your church in 2000 AD is James Foster, who was a member of the "The Temple of Set" before founding the Church.
The Temple of Set started in 1975, how long was James Foster a member?
Please note i'm not attacking you, but i found his associations startling!!!
en.wikipedia.org...
In any society a founder needs respect, i think i would be right in saying in a poll of ordinary people, most wouldn't vote for him.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It must be noted that James Foster was only a member of The Temple of Set, he wasn't the founder, but i would dearly love to know how long he was a member before being the modern founder of the Johannite Church.
The founder of The Temple of Set was Michael Aquino, who on 19th October 1982 performed a ritual in WEWELSBURG CASTLE, a place of unspeakable evil, being where the Nazi SS performed rituals!
Please scroll down link to "Remanifestation".
www.trapezoid.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Later i will post astronomy graph, showing why he chose that day at location.

edit on 28-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So lets look at the ritual that was performed at Wewelsburg Castle on 19th October 1982. Ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day, below you can see the Sun setting at 17:21:24pm on 18th October 1982 at location, however Venus is also setting, in Latin Venus can be interpreted as Lucifer, link and astronomy graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As the Sun and Venus set in the West along the horizon at the Nazi H.Q., Sirius, the Isis star clicked into place on the Nadir being Due North in Northern Hemisphere, obviously a powerful ritual was performed in Wewelsburg Castle during the night of 18th/19th October 1982, the second part of the astronomy graph showing Due North is below using same time:-

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'd contact the AJC for info on Foster.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

I don't see the need to procrastinate, for i feel members will understand that with the link i give below is a genuine link or communication from the Patriarch of the Johannite Church regarding allegations which states that the founder was a member of "The Temple of Set", which is enough for my questions, although it doesn't say how long he was a member.
johannite.org...
Sometimes when i point to a link, it is taken off line, therefore the page is copied below:-

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Honestly memorising is easy i recalled 3000 words once, so if they are not teaching you the ancient mnemonic tricks to make recall easy then there not doing good in making you a better man, maybe I should start my own SS.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Can any here explain "Sacred Right Hand Flame", with opposite "Black Flame?".
Please leave links to explain process.
I will start with a few links:-
www.youtube.com...
OR!!!!
ibeelzebub.com...
Please scroll down to Mythology on above link:-
It is better if we get a firmer joint meaning by debate of members.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Michael Aquino is alleged to have firstly coined the phrase "The Black Flame", that has been interpreted as followers of the left hand path, at one time James Foster, being a member of the "Temple of Set", would have known this symbolism.
Many use the symbolism of the myth of the Phoenix, it is the symbolism of burning off all old beliefs and being initiated as a new member in esoteric doctrines.
Link below shows phoenix, but always it has red flames not black flames!
www.phoenixmasonry.org...
A more detailed mythology below:-
www.ancient-origins.net...

edit on 31-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Apostolic Johannite Church does use the emblem of the Phoenix, however the flames are in Black Ink, some might say the symbol of the "Black Flame" which is alleged to be symbolic of the left hand path! The emblem can be seen below:-

edit on 31-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Actually the link below has a subliminal message/image that i will explain regarding the hidden meaning that is suspicious, i'm not keen on "Subliminal Images". Please leave your screen on slant towards down to your feet, and image of the emblem can be seen, but like a negative picture that covers page, the inner part of the Flame under the Phoenix is "Black":-
johannite.org...
Michael Aquino talks about the "Black Flame" on link below, please scroll down to heading "SET":-
I'm not happy regarding Subliminal Messages that only can be seen by the slant of your screen that can not be printed!
en.wikipedia.org...
visme.co...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So to recap, James Foster founded the modern Johannite Church, before this he was a member of The Temple of Set which was founded by Michael Aquino, before this he was a high ranking member of "The Church of Satan".
On 06/06/06 the "Church of Satan" performed a Satanic Mass in Los Angeles, California, a news report is below:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Date in Los Angeles of 06/06/06 was aligned by ancient Greek day marker being sunset of previous day for as the Sun set so did Sirius the Isis Star!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Aligning to Sirius and Alnilam is only one part of astrology magic, but be careful what you read in rare magic books and how you apply it!
Perhaps my favourite poet, Robert Southey, says it better than i...."THE MORAL....Henceforth let all young men take heed....How in a conjurer's books they read",...evil cackle, LOL!
Poem below, i hope you like it:-
knarf.english.upenn.edu...
After many years of study, an ancient book called "PICATRIX" needs to be fully understood to go forward in any practical sense, but i wouldn't advise you to do that, it could lead you into danger of a very real and concrete nature!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a lot of rare books, however i don't use them in any practical sense, an example would be CROWLEY, he fascinates me, but i don't admire or like him, he treated women in an awful manner that were under his spell, and i'm very reasonable about beliefs:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Both LaVey (founder of Church of Satan) and Aquino (founder of Temple of Set) thought that they were heirs to Crowley!
en.wikipedia.org...
Tomorrow i will be looking at the foundation of the "Abbey of Thelema". There is a trick or joke by Crowley, which is funny!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join