It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Congrats brother! Welcome to the fun....

I joined for the esoteric teaching and research...but since Augustus gave me his broiled infant receipe, it is a toss up.

As you learn what you need to move on, think and meditate on it...there are many levels and meanings to each degree.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: ZombieZygote

How do you know this information regarding Freemasons? Where did you learn it? Where did your source learn of it? These should be questions you ask when learning all things.

More specifically: How do you know some 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Masons are initiated using evil rituals? I'd like to see these sources of direct knowledge.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
... but I think you know that I know the types of disgusting energetic manipulation (to put it lightly) the higher up masons are obsessed with.

Ok. Name them. What, exactly, with examples, are the types of disgusting energetic manipulation (to put it lightly) the higher up masons are obsessed with?

Forget that my lodge and those in the UK are working towards the 2019 LOI Festival where, as a collective, we're trying to raise millions for charity. Naww, that's not disgusting enough.

C'mon. I'd like to know what AugustusMasonicus is *really* doing... He reeks of BBQ sauce.
edit on 16-11-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A 32nd You mean just like O.J. Simpson?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Congratulations!

Freemasonry is a proud and honored profession. I hope you benefit from it and not just do the rituals without understanding their deep meaning.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Compartmentalization, your preferred method of deception.

Dude, you're funny. I'm personal friends with Dave Glattly, the guy who runs the Scottish Rite in the North, i.e. the 'top 33rd'.

Him and his wife Monica have been to my house plenty of times and vice versa, I've even posted pics of me and him here.

FYI: He loves my baby roast. Yum-O.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: network dude

I am a shriner, but have zero idea what goes on there, as I have yet to attend a meeting.

You get to suck on a real hotdog, while getting poked in the butt.

So I've heard.

I did the initiation, so I know what goes on there. It wasn't anything gay, just a bit juvenile, but fun.

Yeah, there's nothing "gay" about my last post.
/sarc

Speaking of "juvenile"...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

One day, Dave bonked me on the head and said, 'Pay your dues'.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

lol..do the membership or dues increase the further up the degrees you go?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

they may change over time, but not by year, you get to vote on it. Our dues were the same for a long time, but about 5 years ago, we voted to raise them for inflation purposes. Just remember, every sub- body you join, will want dues, and while they are fun, my advice is be sure you have the time to enjoy them, and if you can't, wait. they will always be there.
edit on 16-11-2018 by network dude because: ,

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Who says I haven't spent time in the organization? 🤔
Also, it's similar to people going to Yale and being good friends with someone in Skull and Bones. They don't see anything sinister throughout the years, but it's because they are simply not invited to the same places and parties that the member is. The member has sworn an oath of secrecy similar to that of the Jesuits (and the gross Mason one 😉) which only a fool would willingly violate.

Then one day your old college friend is president and bombing countries to "keep us safe".

Mandatory blackmail also works wonders for higher members. Kind of like NXIVM did.

PM me with the lodge you were raised in, and I'll ask you a few quick questions to verify your membership. It's not something you can fake.

No thank you. I would rather not be gangstalked ever again.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Congratulations Brother!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero
Well, having been in Masonry a while and gone through plenty of degrees, it is not a scam.

a reply to: blueman12
Freemasonry is an initiatic order who uses symbols to impart lessons in a series of degrees.

For more: www.mastermason.com...

A swing and a miss.

Really? smh...there's nothing Satanic about either of those degrees, or any degree in Freemasonry.

So it's compartmentalized, but somehow you know?

Most masons are given a false history and goals of the brotherhood, and believe it to be a benevolent organization.

Incorrect.

Those masons often do good work around the world, woefully unaware of the others true purpose.

This is supposition.

Not every 32nd degree is chosen to participate in infanticide and cannibalism, the ones who are, are chosen somewhat early in their journey, identified by certain traits that the elite covet for their overall agenda.

Wrong again.

It's very apparent you were never a Mason.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: hombero
Well, having been in Masonry a while and gone through plenty of degrees, it is not a scam.

a reply to: blueman12
Freemasonry is an initiatic order who uses symbols to impart lessons in a series of degrees.

For more: www.mastermason.com...

A swing and a miss.

Really? smh...there's nothing Satanic about either of those degrees, or any degree in Freemasonry.

So it's compartmentalized, but somehow you know?

Most masons are given a false history and goals of the brotherhood, and believe it to be a benevolent organization.

Incorrect.

Those masons often do good work around the world, woefully unaware of the others true purpose.

This is supposition.

Not every 32nd degree is chosen to participate in infanticide and cannibalism, the ones who are, are chosen somewhat early in their journey, identified by certain traits that the elite covet for their overall agenda.

Wrong again.

It's very apparent you were never a Mason.

Thanks for clearing all of that up! 😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Who says I haven't spent time in the organization? 🤔
Also, it's similar to people going to Yale and being good friends with someone in Skull and Bones. They don't see anything sinister throughout the years, but it's because they are simply not invited to the same places and parties that the member is. The member has sworn an oath of secrecy similar to that of the Jesuits (and the gross Mason one 😉) which only a fool would willingly violate.

Then one day your old college friend is president and bombing countries to "keep us safe".

Mandatory blackmail also works wonders for higher members. Kind of like NXIVM did.

PM me with the lodge you were raised in, and I'll ask you a few quick questions to verify your membership. It's not something you can fake.

No thank you. I would rather not be gangstalked ever again.

It's cool, lots of folks like to pretend. As I said, if you ever really want to know the truth, I'd be happy to help.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No, but you will pay extra dues if you join any appendant bodies which I suggest you hold off on until you've spent some time in the Blue Lodge and find out if you like all this baby-eating/Baphomet-worshipping stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No, but you will pay extra dues if you join any appendant bodies which I suggest you hold off on until you've spent some time in the Blue Lodge and find out if you like all this baby-eating/Baphomet-worshipping stuff.

It probably costs like $10G to eat a baby....will have to unfortunately wait for that time. In the meantime, time to get enlightened with the Truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I do hate casting pearls before swine.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sometime ago i overheared 2 gentleman talking and they explained one of them was being voted for in a masonic manner , over the next few weeks i talked to one of the gentleman regularly id litterally only just met the guy and didnt really know him personally and isaid laughingly im applying for a new job soon so if this masonic stuff as good as your saying and your so well connected put a good word in for me with the company im applying for , i went to the interview and got the job!! conincidence ???,,,,,,my new boss openly tells me that hes a mason and i get the feeling that they "want me in" im very curious about it as this is the second time in my adult life ive been pretty much shown the open door to walk through if you like , whats the next step for me should i go and give it a go , no harm in becoming a better man but i dont want to enter into an agreement that i cant undo without consequences , is it down to me to ask to be taken into a lodge or what ?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I had a hard time staying awake for mine. Best degree for me was the 14th. (good sleep conditions)

Do you actually do the 14th Degree for every candidate? We only get it conferred on us in the Red Room but we don't actually work the Degree. Once a year, District does a demonstration ritual but there are no real candidates for it.

In UGLE, We do the 18th and 30-32nd for candidates only. The rest (intermediate Degrees) are just conferred.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join