It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clear Vision of Washinton DC Destroyed - A dusty cloud with numerous fires everywhere .....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
LOL im sorry did you want periods and comma's

............ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, here ya go! put where ever you want

dID yoU Want? ; punctuation ? Here ya go - Punctuation- put that where ever you deem necessary !

I should have but didn't, if that caused you stress sorry maybe next time i was on a roll.

lol Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Nope sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That vision could have been any major British city during " The Blitz " of WW II

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Dreamscape ? never heard of it what is it? lol but if this is an eventual truth then dark times do indeed lay in wait

Dreamscape is a movie where folks can enter other's dreams
The main character is brought in to enter the President's dreams
Which are identical to your OP

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
After a full century of US imperialism and steamrolling countries around the globe, I honestly must say that if Washington DC got nuked off the map, my reaction would be that we deserved it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

yes I had a glimpse of DC under siege, streets blockaded...groups of troops just around the corner from the barricades on the familiar streets I walked for almost 2 years

the sight you seen from high altitude seems like the post attack hours after either Antifa or the waves of illegal immigrants swarming over the D.C. , spreading chaos and bringing government-to-a-halt with denotating LP tanks at hundreds of targets ......

as for your 'seeing' through the smoke/dark clouds --> that sounds like a enhanced temporary ability to 'deduce' and mentally connect-dots that are not physically apparent at the time ---> ergo, a sort of 6th sense ability to 'see' reality thru the fog-of-war...a clear hind-sight visionary experience (temporary gift)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

One could only hope that it's Jan 3, 2019 and Trump and family is out somewhere in AF1.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sure you guys hadn't seen the trailer for designated survivor?

Designated Survivor

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I must see a thread like this once every week or two “ had a drea if a city in ruins/or some other disaster”....

Not once has a person on ATS had a dream only for it to come true.

So I wouldn’t be worrying about it OP

You're lying because you are a liar.

Someone had a dream about asian people and a taunami and posted it shortly before the Fukushima Quake. His ATS username is something like Jackious Fogg.

Thats just one example off the top of my head.

But to answer OPs question yes a lot of people have posted disaster dreams, alien invasion dreams, and all kinds of things... look in the dream forums here. Tons of them. Most of them are a lot better than yours, sorry to say...

But 99.5% of them have not came true as far as i know.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mountainmeg
Sure you guys hadn't seen the trailer for designated survivor?

Designated Survivor

A great series this was, and it is officially coming back soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hi, I don't think the entire planet will burn, but we are going most likely to witness a convergence of grave events that will make people No doubt to expect the worst.

There are three causal lines I have perceived and analyzed since 2016 that may explain what you feel coming.

1st:

I have perceived being in deep contemplative trance a particular incident occurring in Asia that only can occur if there I is already now a decreasing count toward the launching of an attack at great scale somewhere there. There are heavy military preparations running for many months.

There are strong winds of war blowing on the world, that is what I have perceived since the ending of 2017, they respond to international tensions that are not relaxing for years.

My insights show a deep security crisis somewhere in Asia where various powerful nations will take action. That is something that is very difficult don't involve America.

My impresions tell me that It is not going to be a domestic issue, nor an internal affair of a country, not a crisis of a revolt, not just an intifada, is something more complex, a conflict of international characteristics coming soon.

I don't want to scare but I also have perceived at least one tremendous powerful explosion, a very destructive blast that only can be of atoms nuclear nature, it does not look just as test though but part of heavy military maneuvers.

I perceive directly or indirectly involvement of China, Russia and Iran. North Koreans could be also involved in spite of the recent agreements. It could be a scalation of a war that is already being fought, like the Syrian or Iraqi that will spread around the entire region it belongs to.

2nd:

There is going to be in parallel an extremely grave crisis at some point with LatinAmerica. The idea to interfere militarly in the internal political and economic process of Venezuela will trigger a confrontation of powers never seen before in that part of the world.

It seems easy to remove Maduro from power but the reality will show to be very different. Such operation will release an explosion of violence that will not only comprise that nation with in but even affect the neighbor ones dramatically.

3rd:

Unfortunately the scandal of the irregularities on the 2016 Election will prove to be a cunundrum extremely difficult to fix and handle by the American Democracy.

There is a so clear course of collition between political forces, moreover between different powers, that will challenge the constitutional framework.

There is not going to be consensus between politicians of what is the correct decision to make, the final outcome appears to be, only a miracle may stop that risk, an extremely severe crisis of governability coming soon.

The outcome of the Election of 2018 instead to ameliorate that danger has boosted the momentum toward it. I predicted this was not going to cease since a year ago.

There is going to be a process of impeachment must likely and if that occurs a rapid maneuver to try to acquit too. The supreme court will be highly divided too.

The nation will be at its limits on social and political stress in 2019 since this will arrive also under economic recession scenario as I also can perceive.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

There are three causal lines I have perceived and analyzed since 2016 that may explain what you feel coming.

3?

I have perceived only 1 that covers the whole big picture to explain why so many feel this or something there abouts coming.

Its been a few years longer for me though, it became too clear in 2012.

In the years since is just gets stronger and stronger.

Unlike you I am not willing to share as its better for me and everyone else If I choose to observe and not interfere.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Of course, we already know about how humble you are, always keeping in secret insights that by being never disclosed to anybody will never expose or compromise you, how convenient is that isn't it?

God knows what is secret my dear.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hi Good morning,

I have had opportunity to focus my attention on this issue and my perception has felt in the last nights clear insights of the event The Jesuit is referring to. Definitively is nor a foreign Attack, neither something product of an international war, is going to be a domestic issue.

This is nothing different than what I actually had already predicted to occur since January 5th of this 2018 in my Annual forecasts, generalized civil disobedience in the streets as popular reaction to the political crisis.

In that sense I coincide with you, but who are going to be behind those violent acts is not necessarily on what I agree with you, I see a different causal forces that have nothing to do with immigrants.

The Riots or protests in DC are going to be consequence of the impeachment of D. Trump by the House or representatives, and this will not be any turmoil created really by illegal immigrants, to the contrary primarily the product of supporters of the President coming from the same obscure sectors that many pointed out since 2016 He was playing games to get popular support enough to win.

Many Republican politicians but more emphatically John McCain, Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney warned D. Trump that he was running a campaign in which he was flirting with White Supremacists, Ku Klux Clan, Minutemen and other American Neofascist groups and that will bring so serious problems of credibility to the GOP, of public order to the nation and of governability to him if he might be elected as it actually happened.

The genocide of the Synagogue in Pittsburgh, as well as each of the similar acts of terrorism against the African Americans along the country during the last 6 years , are just a tiny example of what we can expect to see when the House sentence the President to lose his investiture.

During the entire process of impeachment many points of the nation will experience riots, terrible protests coming from both side of the politics, Portland will be again in the news, but what occur in DC will be clearly related at least partially if not entirely with the Trump supporter groups I have mentioned.

It will have great similarity with the events of Charlottesville, North Carolina in August of 2017, but this time will be not just one murder and minor damages, something of really great proportions running in the heart of the Political power that will expose how dangerous are the groups backing the Trump campaign and that they are not fine at all as the President claimed in that occasion. Worrying that there is going to be a drastic change of Rule in the nation they will launch the worst subversive action ever in modern History.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/20/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hi Dear TheJesuit,

Don't worry too much about your punctuation marks, but I can add to what I have already replied Something for which I believe you are going to need a marker for, a Highlighter to don't forget where I said it, since it is something I feel is not only extremely connected with the facts you mentioned on this thread but a very likely fact to occur:

I was planning my predictions thread on next January 5th when this came to me, a vision of a not so far future, and since anyway I had already disclosed something related here before I decide that it is important to release here this preview.

The scandal of 2016 election will turn on the incoming January 2019 on an official investigation on the House that finally will propose an impeachment of the President, that will also be voted favorably and be a legal fact on the first quarter of the next year.

The President will be shielded by the majority of the Republicans in the Senate then after, but contrary to what he expect he will not be really clearly acquitted, some legal technicality will, in the very last moment, prevent him to be completely cleared by his supportive Senators.

Then He will decide what now appears unthinkable, to resist the impeachment defying the decision of the House, he will call his supporters to sustain him on power.

If he will not be stopped on time that will turn the country on a complete mess, chaos will arrive to the country, authorities, including military forces will divide and confront ones against others.

There will be patriot groups trying to refrain him to succeed on such line of action, I dont see clearly that they get success only that they will try, and many more will be praying their effort should prevent the worst case scenario: a civil war.

Anyway by that time there will be already protests, riots and turmoil on many cities of America. To disobey the rule of the Congress will be his most grave mistake, since he will be anyway victim of his own invention, tempted by the force that radiates from populism he will be in one way or other destroyed by it.

Civil unrest will put the nation for many days, perhaps weeks or even months, to live under anarchy, with two apparent parallel governments acting each one as the only constitutional one. The economy will sink terribly on those days and a massive exodus of people will try to fly or move away from the country.

Not all what I see, however, is terrible, the Virgin Mary will appear on the middle of this terrible crisis various times on American soil, She will deliver a message of consolation to give hope, faith and appease the peoples looking disparately for guidance.

We will see that She was indeed who was behind Conyers apparitions of 1980s and 1990s, that all what it was said to her servant Mrs Nancy Fowler have became crude reality and many will repent on all the sins that have driven us to this terrible national and international crisis.

The world will be also under a devastating war oversees, heavy military actions even with nuclear detonations will take place on very strategic points of eastern Europe, middle east and even on other points of Asia.

Russia will react furiously thinking that the internal crisis on America is the opportunity they have been waiting for years to win the cold war initiated on 2010 on the turmoil of the so called Arab spring and followed by the coup d'etait in Kiev of 2014 supported by the EU and USA.

Russians will not be acting alone, other nations will be allied with them in to take over key positions of the world geopolitical spheres of influence. Western Europeans acting alone will be unable to stop their advance.

The Holy see will play a fundamental diplomatic role in to try to find a possible stop on the many conflicts that will go out of control, but apart of temporal cease of fires they will not succeed due to the complexity of the cumulated tensions.

The Pope will be forced to escape from Rome looking for refuge elsewhere with his most closer advisers. Nevertheless, his prayers will be heard in Heaven.

The planet will experience terrible earthquakes, of magnitudes never seen on modern History along dense populated areas, they will bring devastation, but the fear of complete decompensation of the planet will refrain the armies on conflict to continue using heavy armament.

Then the true Light that support the universe will appear on the sky shinning toward all the nations of earth, a miracle coming from heaven will stop gradually the confrontation on what otherwise might be a long painful generalized international war for humanity.

The end of my vision was with a clear instruction: to pray periodically the Rosary and the Divine Mercy chaplet, they will be powerful tools to find strength, inner peace and personal protection for the people to move on along all those sufferings.

Happy Holidays,

God bless you,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/14/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join