It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Microsucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Once again some Genius Microsucks a brainwave a decided to kill off all the older models of phones , the former employee of Nokia who inserted a bad line of code in the operating code for anyone stupid enough to try a update on older models after Microsucks crashed them much like G.m did to Saab

www.androidpit.com...

Andromeda OS replaces Windows 10 Mobile - back to square one

time to sell my nokia 925 quick

edit on 15/11/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Once again some Genius Microsucks a brainwave a decided to kill off all the older models of phones , the former employee of Nokia who inserted a bad line of code in the operating code for anyone stupid enough to try a update on older models after Microsucks crashed them much like G.m did to Saab

www.androidpit.com...

Andromeda OS replaces Windows 10 Mobile - back to square one

time to sell my nokia 925 quick

There is a chance they could get it right - I can't stand all these funny icons made from three bars, dots connected by lines, time that is displayed as a 2x2 box of numbers, applications that completely change functionality with every upgrade, with features disappearing in some cases.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I have had dozens of windows phones over the years and somehow i just got them , but they keep killing the things like apple do with their phones

I only paid $30 bucks for this Nokia 925 WHERE MY SISTER PAID $ 1500 FOR HER I-PHONE X

But i have a collection of cell/mob phones that may not now work

The classic was reading year last year that the guy who run windows 10 mobile was now using a android

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Android did the same with budget phones with 2 Gigabytes or less of memory. It got to the point where every update would break existing applications due to the loss of memory.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know a lot of you guys don’t like Apple, but since we switched over at work 99% of our security problems went away.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

probably microsucks way of "keeping people spending"

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hehehe windows phones. Silly

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Hehehe windows phones. Silly

I actually like how easy the phones are to use ,It pares easy with my computer and smart tv , i just got caught with the wrong o/s and phone and have given up and sent for a android phablet now

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

probably microsucks way of "keeping people spending"

That can be the only answer !

We are cash cows on a farm

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
all of this difficulty with windoze phones and I can't even figure out how to change my avatar on this damned website. Android works for me. I must be inhaling element 115.
edit on 29-11-2018 by DougRyan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It will officially stop supporting the troubled operating system on December 10 2019 and has advised users to move to Android or Apple .

The operating system dipped to a 0.3 per cent of the market share by the end of Microsoft's third financial quarter in 2016.
in 2017, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates revealed he is using an Android phone, Just makes you wonder about Bill buys Nokia then crushes them and touts for vaccines but will not give his children them ?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Shame as the windows tiles were easy to operate for older users of this mobile O/S , i just loved the 8.1 o/s of my phone and unlike android where you have to clean and boost the phone every hour i will miss it

top topics

join