It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlimited being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The losers are the one who believe they are losers
The winners are the ones,
that believe they are winners
The ones that have no need of belief.
These ones, are the knower’s,
free to just be themselves.
Unlimited being.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Or just having an open mind to the miracles of creation can also do the trick.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Whatever aids your return to the true self will do! As long as it drops in the deep end.a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

So unlimited being is found in the abandonment of achievement whether successful or not?

Whilst it's nice to believe that by pretending I'm above the game of life I can transcend it.
I don't think it's true or helpful.

It's a great way to justify your own self importance however.
And it's written poetically and vague enough to be open to interpretation.

I like it, L Ron Hubbard would be proud.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Whatever aids your return to the true self will do! As long as it drops in the deep end.a reply to: InTheLight

I can hold my breath for a while while I swim underwater in the deep end, but one's true self can be found in the shallow end too while just chilling on one's back and enjoying the sensation - unlimited being.

edit on 011CST07America/Chicago05670730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

When you know you know...believe to know the thing you want to know and it Will reveal.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Who said anything about abandonment? a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The idea being that the shallow end one can easily be lost trivialities, once in the deep end if one wishes a return to the shallow side is achievable. a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Revelation requires no belief, but it is not scared away by beliefs either.a reply to: ManyMasks

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Well if you're using definitions such as winning and losing then that implies either achieving or failing to achieve a goal doesn't it?

It seems to me that by removing both of those definitions you are only really removing the goal.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

One can either be lost in trivialities or in deep thought/meditation in both the shallow or deep end - why do you consider one journey to be less than the other?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So unlimited being is found in the abandonment of achievement whether successful or not?

Whilst it's nice to believe that by pretending I'm above the game of life I can transcend it.
I don't think it's true or helpful.

It's a great way to justify your own self importance however.
And it's written poetically and vague enough to be open to interpretation.

I like it, L Ron Hubbard would be proud.

I agree that we are definitely created to be doers and creators. I believe the balanced way would be to do the best that we can do in any task or achievement we undertake and not focus or try to control or judge the outcome of those endeavors.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
I believe the balanced way would be to do the best that we can do in any task or achievement we undertake and not focus or try to control or judge the outcome of those endeavors.

How is that possible when the amount of work we exert is so clearly linked to the outcome?
By doing the best you can you are controlling the outcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well if you're using definitions such as winning and losing then that implies either achieving or failing to achieve a goal doesn't it? It seems to me that by removing both of those definitions you are only really removing the goal.
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
It more about beliefs than achieving or not, for example, you could be given a lottery ticket and you had no goal to win the prize or expectancy. Then the number is pulled and bingo. What I am trying to say here is more like whether you lose or win... there is more to life than just that.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

One can either be lost in trivialities or in deep thought
a reply to: InTheLight
When you are really sunk in both of the above become the same.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
I believe the balanced way would be to do the best that we can do in any task or achievement we undertake and not focus or try to control or judge the outcome of those endeavors.

How is that possible when the amount of work we exert is so clearly linked to the outcome?
By doing the best you can you are controlling the outcome.

Here is an example of what I am trying to say. Let's say I am at work and I am assigned a project. I do the best I can and the project is totally completed in a timely manner. I have fulfilled my obligation to my job. Now, lets say, I begin to reason that the good job I did on that project should make me the best candidate for the promotion. Let's say I don't get it, and someone that I think doesn't work as hard does. I am now bitter and resentful. I have now set expectations for the fruits of my labor. I have desires to control outcomes related to my task. I could still apply for the promotion just knowing that I do the best job I can without the mental baggage of expectations that come with the scenario I described.
edit on 15-11-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I know I've been there where they merge, but I am very analytical so I prefer to explore each separately for now.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Then the number is pulled and bingo. What I am trying to say here is more like whether you lose or win... there is more to life than just that.

It's strange that you would use a winning lottery ticket to make that point.

If all you're saying is "It doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game" then I agree wholeheartedly.
Doesn't quite have the same impact as your OP though.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Then the number is pulled and bingo. What I am trying to say here is more like whether you lose or win... there is more to life than just that.

It's strange that you would use a winning lottery ticket to make that point.

If all you're saying is "It doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game" then I agree wholeheartedly.
Doesn't quite have the same impact as your OP though.

I think the OP explains that if you have a belief that you are either a winner or loser, that belief takes away from becoming an unlimited being...belief limits one's knowing or exploration of self or keeps one a limited being.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

So the message is don't expect hard work to be rewarded?

I look forward to your children's books.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join