It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights photographed over Hastings Castle UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Many thanks Buddy glad we cracked this one

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
I know hastings. Where were you, and what date and time?

I was standing by St Mary's in the Castle. The images were taken on a Iphone some time ago.Around 9th November 2015 I was facing a south eastly ddirecton. It was'nt the moon as that was behind me. It wasn;t a plane.The sky was clear no clouds The time was approx 10:30pm
edit on 16-11-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

The moon wasn't behind you, the moon was not visible in that location on the 9th of November 2015...

The skies were clear??

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

The moon wasn't behind you, the moon was not visible in that location on the 9th of November 2015...

The skies were clear??

Peace
~

do you know hastings the moon was at the back of me and yes the skies were clear

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Looks cloudy to me?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Do you know stellarium...it says the moon wasn't there.

Nov 9th 2015

moon rise: 04:24
moon set: 15:38

If the moon was behind you on that date and time I don't know what happened but my guess it wasn't the cosmos that was confused

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Nov 2018 05:07:12 -0600am3007201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yeah...weather forecast for Hastings UK on that date was "passing clouds, 14 °C, 82% humidity, 1023 mbar and 46 km/h wind.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I've seen similar to this before. It could be some kind of earth energy. Or some kind of ET consciousness manifesting. Or something else. Hard to tell. Hastings castle is probably built on a ley line. Which suggests to me your sighting was likely of something other worldly.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: redzi0n

I've seen similar to this before. It could be some kind of earth energy. Or some kind of ET consciousness manifesting. Or something else. Hard to tell. Hastings castle is probably built on a ley line. Which suggests to me your sighting was likely of something other worldly.

Bingo you got it - Hastings Castle is a meeting point for 3 major ley lines. One of the lines that runs through Hastings Castle runs dorect to Glastonbury. It also runs right through several masonic temples. It's dimensional --Just saying

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's dimensional -- ust saying

Three dimensional?

Very likely, indeed.

edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

I was standing by St Mary's in the Castle. The images were taken on a Iphone some time ago.Around 9th November 2015 I was facing a south eastly ddirecton. It was'nt the moon as that was behind me. It wasn;t a plane.The sky was clear no clouds The time was approx 10:30pm

Yeah. No moon that night, but a week later you may have had the moon behind you.

I saw somthing strange from further north. Robertsbridge area. Large slow moving light in daylight sky. Very odd. Im used to the planes that circle for gatwick. This was odd. No pic.

Weird area

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Yeah. No moon that night, but a week later you may have had the moon behind you.

I saw somthing strange from further north. Robertsbridge area. Large slow moving light in daylight sky. Very odd. Im used to the planes that circle for gatwick. This was odd. No pic.

Weird area

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

I'm fairly certain if you have the moon in your back when facing south in the nothern hemisphere you'd have a picture worth taking.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He says he was facing south east. A week later the first quarter would be in the w or nw.

Or have i worked it out wrong?

Though from st marys id have thought more e or ne. However ive never actually hauled my ass up there to observe the extent of the castle fortifications.

Anyway, loads of swamp gas from the levels. And poison gas clouds blowing over from beachy head.

I was just curious as its somewhere i know a bit.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

No not the moon.................. A radiat white mothership possibly of the rhombus type

But, it looks like the Moon?

Yeah for sure it does look like the moon. It also looks like a radiant white mothership possibly rhombus type. We are still in the investigating stage so who knows?

What a total load of BS you come out with looks like the Moon over exposed then the other images out of focus.

The date given around the 9th of Nov 2015 the exif data will give the exact date.
edit on 17-11-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008What a total load of BS you come out with looks like the Moon over exposed then the other images out of focus.

You can't prove that for sure WMD so the light stays a true UFO

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: redzi0n

There was a storm in the UK February 1287, many of us Yanks don't know much about UK history.
Maybe it was a light from a second story window as seen through fog?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A UFO siting that purports to explain the links between William of Normandy, the Poetic Edda, the lost secrets from the library at Alexandria. Have the ATS dark ages arrived?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join