It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights photographed over Hastings Castle UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone could helpme in providing some insight into some photo's I took recently of a strange bright light in the sky that I took recently

At first I noticed a strange light in the sky Image 1 below
ibb.co...

At first I though that there was a problem with the camera as I was not eactly sure as to what I was seeing

Than it changed to this Image 2
ibb.co...

I cleaned the lens but It kept flickering in and out of the above image before returning to Image 3

ibb.co...

It than disappeared

The pictures were taken over the old ruins of Hastings Castle United Kingdom East Sussex

en.wikipedia.org...

Has anybody ever seen anything like this before

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Well without some further details I would say that is the moon through the clouds...lol

Maybe you can provide us with some vital data:

Name/brand of the camera

date/time the pictures were taken

you added the location but not the direction in which you were looking

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 03:55:16 -0600am3055201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

the pics are worthless - please tell us what you saw [ and as much usefull info as you remember ] - weather , aircraft activity , stars visible , moon etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I see you resized the pics to probably fit ATS format but a link to original image would also help a lot!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the pics are worthless - please tell us what you saw [ and as much usefull info as you remember ] - weather , aircraft activity , stars visible , moon etc etc etc

I was going for EXIF data so not completely useless...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 04:03:48 -0600am3003201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Superb capture DpatC
I would put it down to it being a radiant white mothership

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It's the moon.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know hastings. Where were you, and what date and time?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Superb capture DpatC

Obviously. Not the Moon, then?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter a reply to: DpatC Superb capture DpatC I would put it down to it being a radiant white mothership

Superb capture DpatC

Obviously. Not the Moon, then?

I think it looks more like a fathership
edit on 15-11-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No not the moon.................. A radiat white mothership possibly of the rhombus type

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
[
I think it looks more like a fathership

Yeah it might be but the general term in the ufo community is mothership.................... Smaller craft / probes are given birth by the morthership, hence the female name applies.Saying that you do make a good point and the fathership woud be considered if we noticed a likewise similarity to ejaculation at orgasm, but that does't get used so mothership is the standard marker.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No not the moon.................. A radiat white mothership possibly of the rhombus type

But, it looks like the Moon?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Were the clouds moving real fast, and by fast, I mean fast enough to cause a flic..................wait, you say it disappeared.

Definitely no way it could be the moon unless cloud cover went from spotty to full. Can you confirm or deny the cloud movement?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It really could have been the moon, it happened to me once, a year or two ago. I wanted to go to the supermarket, it was winter when it gets dark earlier, still a lot of people on the streets. I needed ten minutes to get it that it´s just the moon, because you never really could see him. The clouds were too dense, you just had a weird light behind some fast moving clouds, which made it look as if the "object" moved.

I even asked a women on the street if she can see that too, before i realized that it just was the moon. I guess she still believes that i am weirdo, when she remembers that...

edit on 15 11 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

But, it looks like the Moon?

Yeah for sure it does look like the moon. It also looks like a radiant white mothership possibly rhombus type. We are still in the investigating stage so who knows?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So, which explanation seems most likely?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Probably the moon?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Star for you!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Without adding a lot of unsubstantiated conjecture, I'd say it was a spot of light.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join