It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors Discover Altered Election Documents in Broward County Tied to Florida Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Check your source.

I am not sure if you are trying to play the divide and conquer game or if you fell for it.
edit on 15-11-2018 by jrod because: M

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: EternalShadow

OK.

Then how do you fix things, so that a Florida recount that takes weeks, doesn't ever happen again?

Two different mindsets you and I..

If this were a nationwide epidemic, which it's not, I would say hold those accountable for the mistakes and or tampering to highest degree of the law. Set a precedent.

Personally, I don't care how long it takes to have accuracy or to see justice served.

Computers make mistakes as well, so the whole 'never happen again' isn't possible. Or would you rather have the voting process computer controlled and when there's a hiccup, the A.I. makes the decision for the nation?

That's where this is headed, I know, whether we like it or not....I'm not that naive. That's why I can't understand how this was allowed to happen or the rationalization of the need for it, other than people simply can't hold their wad anymore....idk

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Of course it has to be Florida with issues.we seem to have problems getting our act straight.

Unfortunately the candidates don’t want to wait and are flinging lawsuits.

Maybe a good law would be to force them to wait until all recounts are done.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If I were that judge , I would hire a bodyguard .

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If I were that judge , I would hire a bodyguard .

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
DoAH!

twitter.com...

Ari Melber
‏Verified account @AriMelber
6m6 minutes ago

For 4 days we’ve covered the Florida recounts, ballot inspections and verification process, and we didn’t know Broward’s entire recount would be tossed when they uploaded it 2 minutes late today because of a user computer error, but we probably should have seen that coming.
35 replies 66 retweets 177 likes

edit on 15-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

User error = Brenda Sikes aka B.S. ?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thats my take on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Now.

I wonder what the sentencing is for election tampering.

Death by Hanging Chad .

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dr Brenda Snipes, PhD

😆🤦😆

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Seems Democrats had a plan after all. This calls into question the results in the other states were 10's of thousands of ballots were located after the election date.

ATS - Florida Dems planned to use altered forms to fix mail ballots across state after deadline

* - Naples News - Democrats planned to use altered forms to fix mail ballots across Florida after deadline

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: highvein

Now.

I wonder what the sentencing is for election tampering.

Death by Hanging Chad .

The other part of that fiasco not reported is the recounts did continue even after the court stopped it. The results of that recount showed Bush did in fact win Florida.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I’m pretty certain voting is always rigged, I’ve know elections which should have been a landslides turn into close calls, even when literally everybody I knew or spoke to for weeks prior all said they were voting this or that

I think what they do is use the media to push the narrative that it’s close election then start flipping votes, If it’s a landslide I believe that’s the only time they don’t alter the outcome/win, they just make it look a slim and narrowerer win

We definitely do not live in a true democracy, I know certainly know that to be absolute fact these days

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hell no computers bad!. To many hackers out there way to go is federally issued I. D. Not state why you ask because to many states will give I'd to anyone he'll in my state now you can take license test online to many chances of fraud with state issued its especially in sanctuary States like cali.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join