It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors Discover Altered Election Documents in Broward County Tied to Florida Democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Some states require the use of electronic voting machines that actually print out a receipt (copy) of your ballot and whom you voted for.

I think all states need to be required to do that.

I also think we adopt voter ID. Even liberal Europe uses voter ID.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our votes don't matter, they create votes to cancel them out anyway unless our vote matches what the voting place wants them to match. Then our vote counts.

For all the bitching Democrats do over "disenfranchising voters" they certainly ignore their own hypocrisy since allowing illegal aliens to vote cancels out a vote by a US citizen.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's a good thing Democrats did it and not Russians.

We all know Democrats HATE Russian election cheaters. They have graciously schooled me on the sanctity of an election for going on 2 years now.

This is ok though. Red-blooded American cheaters with a superior everything are not cheaters. They are correctness creators.

Now the election results are correct.

edit on 11 15 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Finally as a reminder the results of the elections dont become official until the respective states certify their elections. So it is entirely possible some elections could be shifted should voter fraud be confirmed and to what extent. That goes for all states but most importantly Florida, New Jersey, Minnesota, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona and California. All of which seem to be having major issues with their election integrity.

As for Florida there has never been a situation in the history of the US were an 80k+ vote lead with all precincts reporting was reduced to 12k after tabulations of paper ballots (Florida).

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

It's a good thing Democrats did it and not Russians.

We all know Democrats HATE Russian election cheaters. They have graciously schooled me on the sanctity of an election for going on 2 years now.

This is ok though. Red-blooded American cheaters with a superior everything are not cheaters. They are correctness creators.

Now the election results are correct.

Where do you think Russia got the ideas to do it from. The Nazi party did the same thing - taking certain Democratic party positions and adopting them themselves.

I do know back during the DNC primaries (DWS and her primary challenger Casnoa) in Florida Snipes was caught doing the same thing and admitted in court she destroyed ballots and allowed illegals / felons to vote. At the time Gov. Scott had the Federal prosecutor back off on it.

Talk about the chicken coming home to roost.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

And please. Let's get rid of these stupid paper ballots. We need to get electronic voting already.

I'm an election judge here in Texas and worked the last election. I don't want to get rid of paper ballots just yet, thanks.

We do have electronic ballots during early voting week - and if anything went wrong with the machines or the count it's easy to fix. But the paper ballots do provide accountability... we can doublecheck against the machine tally (all ballots are kept for a certain number of years) and the machine results are printed in quadruplicate (as election judge, I have one copy of the original results that the rest of the world didn't see. If there was any question they can call me up and say "let's see your signed tape from the election" and compare it with another tape that they're shown... or recount the ballots by hand.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our votes don't matter, they create votes to cancel them out anyway unless our vote matches what the voting place wants them to match. Then our vote counts.

For all the bitching Democrats do over "disenfranchising voters" they certainly ignore their own hypocrisy since allowing illegal aliens to vote cancels out a vote by a US citizen.

I'm an election judge. Illegals can't vote.

If you show up at the polls, you have to present ID and if someone's voted under that name before we have an instant record of it. It can be challenged with the proper documentation and that ballot rescinded.

So what's the voting process in your state that you think is vulnerable to illegals waltzing in and voting? What's the setup at your polling place that you think is insecure? Speaking as someone who's set up a polling place and oversees the election for a district, I'm curious what you observed when you go to vote (not your opinion of what you've been told -- what did you see and hear for yourself?)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Question -
When ballots are collected at the end of the day and are shipped to the facility they all get safety zips placed on the box they are put in at the voting location to be transferred to a central location.

The ballot containers -
Has there ever been a time where those containers were ever opened outside of the collection building?

The reason I ask is because investigators in Florida located 12 of those chain of custody zips laying on the ground outside the SoE building.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I know illegals cant vote.

However they did in Broward county and we have the lawyers for Nelson and Gillum protesting the tossing of votes cast by illegals.

My state does not do early voting. They do absentee however outside of that you show up and votes (electronic or paper provisional when there is an issue with the person there to vote - address / signature / not listed / different county etc).

As for my comment on illegals voting and disenfranchising I stand by it because it is exactly what is occurring.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Actually the source is Politico, which you would know if you ever actually open the referring web page.
But like 90% of ats, you just read a headline and maybe a sentence and then quickly try to make an 'aha!' moment.
edit on 11-15-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And please. Let's get rid of these stupid paper ballots. We need to get electronic voting already.

Well, that would have certainly prevented this situation in Florida... because no one would have even known about the problems. Any voter fraud perpetrators would get off without a problem.

Paper ballots provide a traceable trail back to the original vote. They cannot be altered without leaving some evidence. An electronic vote can be changed without ever leaving the slightest hint it happened.

We need to outlaw electronic voting machines, not institute them. The idea here is to locate and stop voter fraud, not make it easier to hide.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Well, it appears that it’s not the people that vote whom decide an election, it’s the people counting the votes that do.

Nail them to the stake now, otherwise this country be fu(ked.

When you had a President of the United States give orders to catch and release illegals, both at the airports, land and sea without a chest xray, that is when America truly got fu(ked.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: BestinShow

Well, it appears that it’s not the people that vote whom decide an election, it’s the people counting the votes that do.

Nail them to the stake now, otherwise this country be fu(ked.

When you had a President of the United States give orders to catch and release illegals, both at the airports, land and sea without a chest xray, that is when America truly got fu(ked.

Whats the chest xray do?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Snipes said yesterday that it's "time for me to move on." That's how guilty people let authorities know that there's no need to come after them.

"time to move on"

to late for that, Ms Snipes. if she has violated election law, she needs to be prosecuted, and made an example of so that others who would take her place to do the same thing at least have pause before attempting anything again.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Some states require the use of electronic voting machines that actually print out a receipt (copy) of your ballot and whom you voted for.

I think all states need to be required to do that.

I also think we adopt voter ID. Even liberal Europe uses voter ID.

What did the states do before there were electronic voting machines? Up until these machines existed, how did they manage to get anything done??

Further, I thought voting was confidential! Why do we have voting booths? Why not just walk up and declare your choice and let them stamp your forehead?? Seems you have no problem with invasive government overreach apparently.

And why compare our election system to any other, especially Europe of all places? The very place that
provided one of the many reasons why America was needed and founded!

Are you saying we should adopt the practices of countries our forefathers fled from? Or are we simply back to 'convenience' again?

I'm thinking yeah....its the convenient factor once again..

An unsecure, and never can be secured, internet should NEVER intermingle with the most important process that our country has.

The government/state can only require what the People are willing to consent to, (due process) and like I said before, how the People ever let this happen is beyond me, but I'm starting to get it unfortunately..
edit on E30America/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 04:13:47 -060011amThursdayth04am by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If voting is important to you, one can make time on Election Day

PA used to have amazing paper system. You went into the booth which had levers. You pulled down the levels and then hit record and it marked a huge paper roll in the machine. Count the roll, no individual ballets, all paper

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What do you see going on now? A bunch of lawsuits. Recounts that take weeks.

If you're worried about tampering then use blockchain technology. That's tamper proof.

The last time there were issues in Florida were because of punch cards. Now paper ballots. Why must we cling to old ways that clearly don't scale just because, that's the way they did it back in the old days?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No I opened the link and read through it.

I saw that the source was politico and looked at that link as well. However TGP is horribly slanted and tells outright lies at times. I wouldn't trust them.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There are technologies that do not allow change. Such as blockchain technology.

Blockchain is immutable.

Once you cast a vote on a block chain. You can not make changes.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit should be banned as a source. They are nothing but lies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join