It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Dead Zombies are evolving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm surprsied i never saw a thread about the latest episode of TWD, ep 6. Maybe you never noticed it but at the end one of the zombies can clealry be heard saying 'we let them get away'. This is when they were trying to catch the 2 who were seeking supplies and one of them (the guy) hurt his leg and slowed them both down, they had to cover themselves in mud and hide. The episode then ended with an ariel shot of the zombies walking by and one of the zombies clearly says 'we let them get away'.

They are evolving but I thought the series is ending. This is the last one and I gotta say that it does need to come to an end but why evolve the zombies now?

I;m thinking a plane is going to come and pick the rest of the survivors up at the end.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I thought the 1st few seasons of TWD it was one of the best shows ever made.

now not so much. I didnt hear the zombie talk though.

But it makes sense that they will pick up the rest of the survivors since they let Rick live at the end .

They are probably planning a reunion with rick in some zombie free safe zone.

And happily ever after.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sorry to burst your bubble but those are survivors dressed in walker skins. They're called The Whisperers in the comics.
source

Here's more info on them here:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Haha you should have thrown out a spoiler alert.

Never watched the show but love the books, although I’m quite a bit behind on those also.

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's an evolving plot more than the zombies.

Having watched last week, I can now comfortably walk away.

Such contrived b.s.. The comics are still great though.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The guy on that video talks way too bloody fast... what's his problem?

anyway, I didn't know about these 'whisperer's' people. So they are ascending onto the Saviours now to defeat them and get Neagan out? dresse as zombies and covered in blood?

Good disguise I guess but did those 2 hiding hear what the viewer heard? I'll find out next ep.

I really did think at first 'did i just hear a zombie talk'? Had to double chexck and i did ha ha.... so I thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's an evolving plot more than the zombies.

Having watched last week, I can now comfortably walk away.

Such contrived b.s.. The comics are still great though.

You may aswell watch the remaining episodes like myself. Only another 8 to go although the zombies are very boring now... got boring a few seasons back but i still want to see how it ends. Just wish it would hurry up... I dunno... maybe send in the rescue planes in 2 episodes time and end it, instead of dragging it on for another 8 episodes but.... now I've just been informed that that voice was a 'whisperer' dressed as a zombie! I would have liked to have watched next episode to discover that though and not to have looked silly now by posting this thread saying 'the zombies are evolving'.

Oh well...

edit on CSTWed, 14 Nov 2018 09:49:06 -06000000003009x006x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's not ending, it's expanding.

Instead of using Kirkmans story, they are ripping out some parts and sewing on more. Some sort of twisted amalgamation...I'm.sure kirkman is well compensated hehe.

Rick will be in a new area in some upcoming movie.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Spoiler alert.......

The whisperers and the saviours are small time. The commonwealth I think is where the helicopters are from. They are a huge community 50,000+.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
#AllZombieLivesMatter

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well I'll hold off on the whole whisperer thing since the show itself has not followed the comics entirely. Whatever it is, I like it. The last few seasons there has been just a lot of misses in terms of keeping my interest. This is a step and I hope it keeps coming.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
never mind

edit on 14-11-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
norman reedus and melissa mcbride both signed mulfi year deals last week. if the show ends they still get payed. that leads me to believe it is not ending. cant wait to see alpha/beta . you comic fans know what i mean www.spoilertv.com...
edit on 14-11-2018 by fightzone58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
alpha beta and lydia are all listed on imdb.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
alpha beta and lydia are all listed on imdb.

Ya you guys would know more than I. I never read any of the comics.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Personally I think it would be better if the zombies were evolving to talk... and they became a bit more clever because upto now, they are as dumb as fu@@

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

at the end of the first season the scientist at the cdc showed how the brain comes back without any concept of thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

at the end of the first season the scientist at the cdc showed how the brain comes back without any concept of thought.

DON'T REMEMBER THAT

new topics

top topics

join