It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller indictments for Perjury prove intel communities double standards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have said all along that I have felt that if trump nor anyone connected to him committed crimes, they should be held accountable for it.

My contention all along is that I just want to see that same justice applied equally to all people in Washington.

Reports are coming out that Mueller may file additional indictments in the next few days.

This has Democrats elated, as I am sure even some here on ATS will celebrate this as a big deal.

Now until the indictments come out, we dont know for sure if they every will exist or what crimes they will allege.

But reports are that they will be perjury charges, and most likely against Roger stone and Jerome corsi. Possibly even don jr.

I am still waiting with anyone connected to Trump to be charged with Russian collusion, the reason we were all told mueller was needed in the first place. And who knows, maybe we will finally see evidence of that.

But if we don't, its looking more and more like this is what many of us alleged in the first place; a witch hunt where the targets were chosen at the outset, and then they just had to search with any crime or accusation to stick them with.

So if the charge is perjury, I have no problem with enforcing the charge.

My question is the following; why were people connected to Hillary allowed to commit perjury and not be charged?

Lying to investigators is a crime right?

Well here is evidence that two of the highest people connected to Hillary (much higher than Stone or corsi were to trump) Mills and Abdein lied to the FBi when the said they didnt have knowledge of Hillaries server until after she left the state dept., but their own emails show they knew as far back as 2011.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

dailycaller.com...

Fbi agents also said that they thought other connected to Hillary lied

FBI investigators shrugged off brazen deceit. An unnamed FBI agent on the case responded to a fellow FBI agent who asked how an interview went with a witness who worked with the Clintons at their Chappaqua residence: “Awesome. Lied his a-- off. Went from never inside the scif (sensitive compartmented information facility) at res (residence), to looked in when it was being constructed, to removed the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to every time there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic.” When his colleague replied that “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal,” he replied, “aint noone gonna do s--t” as far as filing charges.

www.usatoday.com...

Notice how the FBi agent KNEW that no one cinnected to Hillary wopuld be charged. Isnt that something?

And what more, it seems that FBI agents also believed that Hillary herself lied to them when she told them she didnt know the "C" on top of documents meant classified.

The FBI waited until the end of the investigation to interview Clinton and had decided to absolve her “absent a confession from Clinton,” the IG report noted.

There was no recording and no transcript. Instead, a 302 report allowed FBI Director James Comey to proceed with the preordained “not guilty” finding. Clinton had received numerous classified emails, some of which were marked with a (C) on her private email server. The IG report notes, “According to the FD-302 from Clinton’s interview, Clinton told the FBI that she did not know what the ‘(C)’ meant and ‘speculated it was a reference to paragraphs ranked in alphabetical order.’ ”

The IG noted, “Witnesses told us, and contemporaneous emails show, that the FBI and Department officials who attended Clinton’s interview found that her claim that she did not understand the significance of the ‘(C)’ marking strained credulity. (FBI) Agent 1 stated, ‘I filed that in the bucket of hard to impossible to believe.’ ”

www.usatoday.com...

Once more, we see that in every possible way, Hillaries team was treated in the softest possible way, and trumps team the harshest. SO trumps team gets charged with the very crimes Hillary's team was let to slide for.

just like Manafort who was connected to trump was charged with failing to register as a foreign lobbyist, while the Podesta group which is connected to Hillary was politely asked to retroactively file paperwork for that very same crime.

I have no problem charging trumps team members that committed perjury, I just want hillarys team and for that matter all of Washington to be held to the same standard.

The fact that so many will cheer this just because they hate trump shows that they have no standards and are willing to sacrifice their integrity to go after someone they dont like.

A politicized and weaponized intel agency is far more dangerous than any foreign countries influencing could ever be.

And remember, if it can be used against trump, i will darn sure be used against any candidate on the left that would be perceived as against the intel agencies.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I would like to make a prediction.

Charges will be filed. They will be lessened or absolved once they get more information.

That seems to be all that has been done so far and was/is all the necessary information needed to conclude that this is indeed a witch hunt.

They are desperately looking for a crime.

Also, as you stated, it's just too bad that the glaring perjury and injustice will carry on dependent upon the letter used in front of their name.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
We all know this is a witch hunt and it’s not about collusion or interference, it’s about hurting Trump and his campaign.

Russian interference is just an excuse to keep the fires of hatred burning with the NPC crowd.
We know there won’t be any evidence found for what they say they started the investigation for but to keep up the charade they will find “something” on “someone” and they will say that it justifies the time and expense.
The media will lap it up and change their narrative/propaganda accordingly.

It will be a big deal till the next round of faux outrage over the bad orange mans dealings.

We all know this yet we still expect for logic to be applied when we ask any questions about the whole fiasco

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Good point.

How about some evidence that the investigation should exist in the first place.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wanted to get this thread out before the indictments come out.

watch all of the people who dislike trump celebrate in victory even if these charges are just perjury.

thill will feel vindicated,; they will say this proves the mueller investigations was neccessary. They will say this proves how unethical trump and his team are, and they are criminals.

And all the while they will ignore that we absolutely know for a fact that Hillarys people also committed these same crimes, and were let go for it.

And that wont bother them at all.

Again, just like I said in that thread I linked from 2017 in the OP.

I am less concerned with hillary or trump being charged with crimes, and more concerned with having inetl and investigative agencies that will go after people they like as soft as possible, and charge people they dont like with the very charges they let the other side go on.

That is a far bigger danger to our elections and country than anything russia or any other country can do.

And it seems like the majority of the democratic party and their supporters dont care at all so long as these agencies are abusing their power in a way that harms their opponents.

Remember, many of them said to even question these agencies was hurting the country.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Strange thinking when Democrats complain about foreign interference in U.S. elections and yet they actually made statements in court the other day about wanting non-Citizens' votes to count in Florida !!!

🤦

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

nd all the while they will ignore that we absolutely know for a fact that Hillarys people also committed these same crimes, and were let go for it. And that wont bother them at all

because they are sociopaths .

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

By Any Means Necessary.

To them the ends justify the means.

The end is the fundamental transformation of America.

So of course the left on this site and around the world will be OK with it.

To them, you and I are monsters because we are the willfully ignorant pesky people that are getting in the way of the globalization of the USA.

They don't just hate Trump.

They hate the people that support his goals, which is Nationalism.

I can't put it any simpler than that...

And they are probably going to win the battle because they are very VERY good at appealing to the baser parts of human nature.

History says they won't win the war though.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I agree with you, if someone commits a crime they should be charged regardless of the party.

However, it is unlikely that Mueller will indict any of Clinton’s associates because he was not investigating them.

My question about this is why did Donald invent the lock her up chant and then not tell Sessions to go after her? Sessions recused himself from Russia only, he could have went after Hillary. So why didn’t he?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Who knows?

Maybe because sessions was an establishment goon like rosenstein and comey?

maybe because he didnt want to spend years charging hillary and her team with perjury, and instead wanted to govern?

Maybe because the indictments for perjruy would have relied on pro hillary biased fbi people's 302's instead of actual recordings?

I think you miss the real question; why is the fbi acting with such bias?

And why are many in the democratic party not only ok woth this bias, but claim anyone who points it out is hirting america?

An intel agency being used in a politicized manner is far ofr dangerous than any influence form russia, yet the dems (and many establishment republicans) seem not to care at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I agree with you, if someone commits a crime they should be charged regardless of the party.

However, it is unlikely that Mueller will indict any of Clinton’s associates because he was not investigating them.

My question about this is why did Donald invent the lock her up chant and then not tell Sessions to go after her? Sessions recused himself from Russia only, he could have went after Hillary. So why didn’t he?

He was investigating the 2016 election and the possibility of Russian interference.

Hillary bought intel from Russian intelligence agents in an attempt to influence the 2016 election.

So why is he not investigating them again?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He was investigating the 2016 election and the possibility of Russian interference.

Hillary bought intel from Russian intelligence agents in an attempt to influence the 2016 election.

Damm good question.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 13-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Good point.

How about an email that Don Jr received that stated the following:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

link

That along should be enough for an investigation wouldn’t you think?

What about the continuallly changing story of the Trump Tower meeting?

President Trump tweeted Sunday that the purpose of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Russians, Donald Trump Jr., and some of his top campaign officials was "to get information on an opponent."

Why it matters: The claim represents the latest in a series of shifting explanations from the Trump team about the true nature of the June 9, 2016 meeting, which was first described as a "short introductory meeting" about Russian adoptions last summer before culminating with the president's admission this morning.

link

What about Kushner trying to setup a secret back channel to Moscow?

Despite their insistence that there was “no collusion” with the Kremlin, Trump associates had plenty of secretive interactions with Russians. The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has evidence that a meeting in the Seychelles days before Donald Trump’s inauguration was an effort to set up a back channel between the Kremlin and the incoming administration. As you may recall, Jared Kushner previously admitted that he discussed the possibility of communicating privately with Moscow during the transition — though he said his goals were innocent, and the link was never established.

link

Is that enough evidence for the existence of the investigation? If not I can provide you with quite a bit more.

You know all these people keep screaming that Mueller isn’t justified when there is a ton of fishy circumstances surrounding the Trump campaign and Russia. I’m not saying that anything illegal took place but it definitely should be investigated. Hell, Trump should want it if nothing happened just to clear his name.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The ongoing Special Counsel investigation is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of any foreign government efforts to interfere, with large focus on Russia, in the 2016 presidential election.

en.wikipedia.org...(2017%E2%80%93present)

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

Source

Largely ignored information.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Sure.

And remember when trump hired a law firm to pay a former spy to get dirt on hillary from russians? And the lied about it for over a year?

Oh wait, that was hillary and the dnc.

But no investigation into them?

I wonder why?

And isnt it strange that the very russians that met don jr as a result of that email were clients of the very firm hillary hired?

So should there have been an investigation into russian influence?

Sure.

My question is, why is that investigation ignoring hillary connections to the same russians?

Maybe for the same reason only trump people get charged with perjury and hillary people dont. And trump people get charged for not registering as foreign lobbyists, but hillary people do not.

At what point is it time for us to investigate the investigators?

link   

Keep ignoring the obvious.

No sweat off my back.

link   

Weren’t mills and abedin offered immunity?

That’s the key. Real Criminals like those around hillary (& hillary herself) require immunity deals because they would otherwise go to prison. Its politically motivated, obviously.

While innocents who the weaponized FBI doesn’t have dirt on, must be made into criminals by way of perjury.

It’s rather disturbing!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I’m afraid that is Fake News. When you only get your news from the extreme right you often buy into things that are not true but fit your confirmation bias.

link
edit on 13-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Good point.

Why is Senator Lindsey Graham promising to endorse a bill that "Protects Mueller", if Bob Mueller is close to wrapping things up, as reported before the mid-term elections???

Lindsey Graham supports a Mueller protection bill: thehill.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join