It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Smoking Laws and the Reality of the Totalitarian Police State

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

If that is what you want, please go ahead and achieve for yourself. I hear that there are a number of islands available for those who are offended by living in a diverse community. Those who wish to usurp government power to enforce their personal desires.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Smokers do pay more taxes for their health care. Further, smokers have paid increased insurance for decades now.

By the way - it is not smokers who increase health care costs. Greedy Big Pharma, Overpaid dooctors and nurses, bloated insurance companies etc etc.

As a smoker, I wish to stop paying for those who undertake risky activities and for those who fail to eat properly. Why should I have to pay for motorcycle drivers and mountain climbers and people who weigh over 300 lbs. Further health studies suggest that meat and sugar cause just as much sickness and death as tobacco. I suggest that we tax all unhealthy products to make it more for smokers.

May you enjoy thoughly, the fate that you wish to impose on others.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
a reply to: Nyiah

nothing worse than people that quit doing something then preach to others that they should also. i would definately blow smoke in your face

I smoke because I love it but if anyone blows smoke in my face then they will end up with a wired jaw, I wonder if you can still smoke with that?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I see, the OP wasn't about smoking or non-smoking bars, it was about rental units. I would have to agree that that is a bit overkill, the owner should be allowed to make the rules on smoking and those who don't like the smoke can find somewhere else to hang out and get drunk.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

If that is what you want, please go ahead and achieve for yourself. I hear that there are a number of islands available for those who are offended by living in a diverse community. Those who wish to usurp government power to enforce their personal desires.

Tired of Control Freaks

Nobody said that. All I said is don't smoke around me, or in my restaraunt, place of business, house, elevator etc. That's easy to do. Quit infringing on my rights bro. I have a right to not have you blow smoke in my face.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The Chemicals in Air Fresheners Will Kill you Faster than Tobacco Smoke ..........

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Chemicals in Air Fresheners Will Kill you Faster than Tobacco Smoke ..........

Right, so I assume you can provide some evidence to back up your claim.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah Einstein , READ the Label .........

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am sure that every day some non smoker dies...and in their house there is a can of air freshener or one of those things you plug into the all

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

so which restaurant, business, home, elevator do you own?

where is your "right" not to be infringed upon by cigarette smoke enshrined? Is it one of those new fangled social warrier antifa rights.

I have the right not to be infringed upon by your car exhaust. Quit driving - take a bus

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I am sure that every day some non smoker dies...and in their house there is a can of air freshener or one of those things you plug into the all

Now you mention it, that kinda makes sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yeah Einstein , READ the Label .........

Hey man why so angry all the time, maybe you should take a pill and try and relax, you will live longer.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

i guess we will find out if you start a fight in my stand your ground state. heads up i have cross trained muay thai, jiu jitsu, and wrestling

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude is perpetually triggered

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

And yet none of that taught you not to be a c#nt.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

i breath your exaust u can handle my smoke

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The day I back my car up into your face ..feel free to reciprocate.
I'm not an anti smoker either.

edit on 15-11-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have nothing against tobacco it's a natural growing plant. It's the stuff they put in the tobacco these days that's the big problem. Cancer causing agents, rat poison floor cleaner who knows what's in there. People don't need to breathe that in at any rate.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

i learned long ago that those of you that threaten violence never back your mouth up

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Did I threaten violence, you have a comprehension problem too?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join