It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pike County: Wagner family arrested in the Rhoden family massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Four members of a family with close business and family relations with the eight members of another family slain in April 2016 in Pike County, Ohio, have been arrested in connection with those deaths.

Angela Wagner, 48, her husband George "Billy" Wagner, 47, and their two sons, George Wagner IV, 27, and Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26, have each been charged in the gruesome deaths of the Rhoden family and Hannah Gilley.

Custody is at the center of the crime, DeWine said. Sophia, 5, is the daughter of Jake Wagner, accused of the killings, and victim Hanna Rhoden.

Remember the massacre of a family in rural Ohio a few years ago? 8 members of the Rhoden family were found murdered, and if I recall correctly, one woman was even killed with her baby within arm's reach.

There's a break in this one. And surprisingly, it has little to do with drugs, as most had suspected.
It was over custody of a child.

I can't fathom why anyone would kill eight people over a custody dispute between just 2 people. What the hell can possibly justify that??

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think we’ve been living in the twilight zone ever since that whole 2012 thing didn’t happen.

People be crazy.

Interesting story though, can’t wait to see the Netflix special.

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just speculating here...

If it’s taken this long I wonder if it’s a result of great planning and execution on the part of the Wagner family, assuming they are infact guilty.

Or...

Is this slow and piss-poor work on the part of the local law enforcement?

Or...

Because so little has been released regarding the case and because it took so long, is there more at play here? Like a coverup of some sort.

Time shall tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I think we’ve been living in the twilight zone ever since that whole 2012 thing didn’t happen.

People be crazy.

Interesting story though, can’t wait to see the Netflix special.

Maybe the 2012 thing did happen and we are all in hell. Que the spooky music.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Four members of a family with close business and family relations with the eight members of another family slain in April 2016 in Pike County, Ohio, have been arrested in connection with those deaths.

Angela Wagner, 48, her husband George "Billy" Wagner, 47, and their two sons, George Wagner IV, 27, and Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26, have each been charged in the gruesome deaths of the Rhoden family and Hannah Gilley.

Custody is at the center of the crime, DeWine said. Sophia, 5, is the daughter of Jake Wagner, accused of the killings, and victim Hanna Rhoden.

Remember the massacre of a family in rural Ohio a few years ago? 8 members of the Rhoden family were found murdered, and if I recall correctly, one woman was even killed with her baby within arm's reach.

There's a break in this one. And surprisingly, it has little to do with drugs, as most had suspected.
It was over custody of a child.

I can't fathom why anyone would kill eight people over a custody dispute between just 2 people. What the hell can possibly justify that??

I believe this was over a weed crop from what I recall. Some kind of dispute.

Either way I am glad they got them. These people need to be put under the jail.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There are some really disgusting people in this world.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually, investigators dismiss the ideal of a soured MJ business deal. Its actually, supposedly, hinges on child custody?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

and they arrested 2 other people as well.....there was mention of forged custody papers

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There are some really disgusting people in this world.

I think the Hatfields & McCoys have contenders for Most Screwed Up Multi-Family Dispute.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's really disappointing that we can't beleive reports.

If the family of eight were molesting the child, then fine by me.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The four Wagners should face the death penalty......each should be made to watch each other die. Pops gets to go last. Or better yet, put all 4 in the same gas camber at the same damn time. These 4 should die and the two maw- maws die in prison.
edit on 14-11-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK . IM FROM OHIO AND THAT CASE ROCKED THROUGH MANY COUNTIES UP HERE . I THINK IT WAS A HIT FROM A CLUB. MYSELF BUT IM SAID TO BE CRAZY . I HEARD OR READ THAT IT WAS A MILITARY STYLE EXECUTIONS OR THE DAD WAS KILLED IN THAT FORM . NOT SURE BUT I DO THINK SOMEONE SET THEM FAMILES UP TO BOTH FALL .OR THEY COULD OF KILLED THE WHOLE FAMILY OVER CUSTODY . SOUNDS WAY BIZZARE TO DO SUCH A CRAZY HORRIFIC CRIME . BUT PEOPLE ARE CRAZY SINCE 2012. CRAZIER THEY GET MORE CERN LAB'S GET MORE IN DEPTH AND ACTIVE ON THE LHC .WHAT IF BOTH FAMILIES WHERE GANG STALKED ?
a reply to: Assassin82

edit on 4-12-2018 by GoughTISOS because: CORRECTION

top topics

join