It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats have veto-proof majority in California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Cool,

They can perform their dream and drive all their businesses to Texas!

And those businesses will import their prog employees who will proceed to vote the same way they did in California, having learned nothing at all.

LOL, everyone should watch this.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: stormcell

Interesting report. The same is happening around about many US cities as well. Many cities here have become, for all practical purposes, no-go-zones for the "born in the US" (BUSA) population.

What? There are only a few places I dont go in the city I live in and that is only because of crime and poverty not because its full of "people not born in the US". BTW those heavy crime and poverty areas are nearly all made up of BUSA as you put it.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Quality of life in Cali sucks.... the numbers don't lie. People vehemently defending it have Stockholm Syndrome.

After living in a blue state and a red state I can honestly say the Red State affords a quality of life that Californians only dream about.

During that 12-month period, California saw a net loss of just over 138,000 people, while Texas had a net increase of more than 79,000 people. Arizona gained more than 63,000 residents, and Nevada gained more than 38,000.

Californians Fed Up

Mass EVACUATION of affluent CALI COMMIES... they are infecting RED STATES..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join