It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGO exposed teaching migrants to trick border guards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

A group that helped over 15,000 refugees and migrants to get into Europe has been caught on tape admitting to systematically training asylum seekers to exploit screening interviews

She also calls EASO (European Asylum Support Office) personnel tasked with screening the migrants “f***ing stupid,” and describes a formula that the organization has created to exploit them in screening interviews.

One method she teaches migrants is to exploit the presumed Christian sympathies of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox Greece by pretending to have been persecuted for being Christian.

Ricker’s “acting school” even instructed its pupils to feign the emotions of trauma survivors
Source

Ariel Ricker, the executive director of Advocates Abroad, a major NGO (non-governmental organization) that takes volunteers from major universities and has been featured in documentaries has been exposed on tape admitting to creating a system to teach migrants how to lie and deceive their way into Europe. One method migrants are taught is to pretend to be Christians, making up a big sob story about being persecuted for their religion, and even going so far as to openly pray during their interviews. This organization even teaches migrants how to fake the emotions of survivors of serious trauma.
It's clear that this NGO does not care about those suffering actual persecution and trauma, as they are training migrants to take advantage of those very people for their own benefit. So, one has to wonder, why exactly is this taking place? Why are migrants being taught by this NGO how to scam their way into Europe en masse? Well, I had a theory of my own, so I did some digging... And it looks like I was correct.

The UN Refugee Agency UNHCR has been made aware of the activities of this organization.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was going to reply to your great post, but decided I'm just so tired of the evil one backing global drama trauma.

The slobs.....I'm just so used to the same typical " SYRUPY " crap we endure daily...! Misery in the news....at least Obama isn't giving us pure hellish lies anymore, to the spiritual warriors....he was like a week of gruntstorms wasn't he?

This group is exposed now big-time huh!....I like what you've done there ....ok

ditby]edit on 13-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 13-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Obama....Yezz one SYRUPY slob from Chicago huh!....what are some other good accurate metaphors .....

Future ruler of the U N........he'll do Europe worse than that bunch in the op....

You guys should be made aware....there is a cloud of angels breathing dismay at the damage the Kingdom is enduring in Europe....God love em! Over there....

editby]edit on 13-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 13-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

RT is the only source? lol

Most likely a hoax.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I was suspicious when I first heard it too but it seems to check out and there's tape.

TheJesuit did a thread yesterday on it. If it's as it appears, it's truly shameful and only harms those in sincere need. These NGOs don't care about people, but only about ideology.

NGOs Acting Coach for Refugees to LIE to get in to EU Muslims told to act as Christians w script

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I saw that too, but who's to say if it's legit?

Personally if there is only one source, it's unverifiable and I treat it as such. I don't really trust RT as they will print anything. They are as much a tabloid as our National Enquirer.

new topics

top topics

join