It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trucker Captures WEIRD Shaped Aerial Anomaly In Quebec Canada On 09/11/2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I read about this incident just now on UFO reddit and decided to dig in for more information. I found an article about it on The British Earth And Aerial Mysteries Society website. I also enhanced a few blown up screen shots, to see if they would reveal anything.

The trucker was driving in Longue-Pointe-de-Mingan, Quebec Canada, in what looks like a very dense wilderness area. His video is very shaky in parts because he continues to drive his rig, while attempting to capture this aerial anomaly with his smart phone. I thought this was a cool capture, but I wish the trucker would've stopped and shot the footage with a better quality video camera. I'm thinking it's just a weird shaped balloon of some kind, but then again who knows? You be the judge.

Witness statement (From French): I am a trucker, I came back from the haven st-pierre, at the exit of the tip of the Mingan my attention was attracted by an object in the sky; the more I approached, the more I saw this kind of egg of white color.

I believed it to be a kite, that would have been on the beach, but it was not that! absolutely not; there was no wire, no noise, no smoke, it seemed to move but quite gently, it was almost stationary.

I saw little wings and it was as big as a hot air balloon. I filmed for a few seconds, I do not know why I did not go on and why did I leave? I recognized the truck that was last mine, I spoke to the driver, Richard, he also said "but what was it? He did not have the idea to take a picture; he says that it is not a known object. [End]

BEAMS Comment: 'Balloon'... 'its a toy balloon!' we can almost hear all the Doubting Thomas-types insist; sorry, but this is the strangest-looking balloon we've ever seen - and it's certainly nothing small either! We doubt very much it's anything of that nature. Note the fluffy, irregular, wispy edge of this object.... almost like a cloud, yet it has a certain structure about it. Its motion as well is most peculiar.... appears to be under control. All-in-all, this capture looks good; it seems perfectly genuine and we find the video very interesting indeed; it certainly ticks all the right boxes for us!

www.beamsinvestigations.org...

ENHANCED SCREENSHOTS:

YOUTUBE CLIP POSTED ON NOVEMBER 10TH...FOOTAGE IS VERY UNSTEADY AT TIMES:

Please note: Object is first caught on film between the 0:05-0:12 mark. A better shot of the object is between the 0:48-1:08 mark. Object appears to hover motionless, then moves upward slightly at the 1:04 mark. The last shot of this object is caught between the 1:15-1:20 mark.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I would agree with you and say this is a weird looking balloon indeed. What I don't get is, this trucker had the opportunity and the tools at hand to make a much better video yet he didn't, even saying he doesn't know why he didn't stop. WTF?

And the Beams comment? Please Beams you can see the same video we all see, so Doubting Thomas or not, this seems like a balloon.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It looks like and flies like a regular balloon ... Hard to see the mystery here

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Geez, it just me or is Tucker in the news a lot lately? First the mob outside his home, then the incident at the country club came to light, and now hes out there running around filming UFOs? Where does he find the time??

Well, I applaud him.

Bowel Movements
BMs
Bee Ems
bee ems
beeems
Beams
www.beamsinvestigations.org

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I read the title same way thinking WTF IS REALLY GOING ON AT FOX?!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Possibly a Helikite?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Let's see if we can crack this one...

I took 10 frames and isolated them because well...it helps you notice things better. lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yq5beaa263.gif[/atsimg]

Looks terrible but I did notice this...

It would seem it is more 3D than just a kite. Balloon is still a pretty strong possibility...

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Nov 2018 04:20:03 -0600am3020201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That's no balloon...it's a blimp, or at least I think it is.

I've read reports that the military are toying the idea of high speed blimps to deliver munitions and supplies to the battlefield, maybe it's a prototype, I don't think it's a balloon, you usually see odd shaped balloons at ticker tape parades like thanksgiving, seeing one doesn't make sense. It's either an elaborate hoax, a military test, or just a balloon or blimp.

Let's hope some other reports filter in, and let's hope the mastermind of this comes forth. Until then it's a bona fide UFO.

And someone should tell that trucker that it's not safe to drive while using a smartphone.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

currently tracing a link to a company in Saskatoon who is flying tourist to the north pole in one of these..

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Geez, it just me or is Tucker in the news a lot lately? First the mob outside his home, then the incident at the country club came to light, and now hes out there running around filming UFOs? Where does he find the time??

Well, I applaud him.

Bowel Movements
BMs
Bee Ems
bee ems
beeems
Beams

Wrong thread me thinks buddy.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

currently tracing a link to a company in Saskatoon who is flying tourist to the north pole in one of these..

Peace

I was about to say the object in the pictures almost looks like a high endurance lighter than air surveillance platform like the one lock-mart (or was it NG?0 developed.
edit on 11/13/2018 by BigDave-AR because: fixed

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Well now I'm not sure but at first when I saw it
I thought it looked like a fish or shark or whale shaped balloon.

At the bottom of the screen of the frames you posted, at the bottom-left and the bottom-right of the object, you can see the tips of the rear fin as they come to a point. You're just seeing the right side of the fin from further away and at an angle s'why it looks all funny... (which animal has a horizontal rear fin orientation?) At center left you see a side fin or perhaps a dorsal fin? You cant see the other one on the other side because it is facing away from you. Top comes to a blunted point in a general shark nose shape. They just gave it a wider body for whatever reason. Maybe to make a better balloon? Could it be something meant to float on water and they put some helium or something in it to make it float?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It makes sense..

My first thought was also a fish or something. I already checked the nearest town for any blowup commercial for fish or something...it's not that kind of village...lol

I just grabbed the entire video and currently I'm going over 5000 images to select the best but I think it's pretty safe to say it's some kind of blimp.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Well, I applaud him.

Bowel Movements
BMs
Bee Ems
bee ems
beeems
Beams

I just think their (beam's) analysis is somewhat, shall we say, "crappy". It (the sighting) "tics off all the boxes"? It doesnt perform any maneuver a known human craft couldnt perform. That has to be a pretty big #ing box. I honestly want to know what box it Does check? Seriously. Its a thing in the sky. Thats it. Supposedly its huge. I guess that would make it somewhat more interesting like if it were one of the blimps you guys are talking about. But they seem to be implying that it is otherworldly or exotic tech.

The Tucker part was me being a jackass because I allowed the beam stuff to lead me to stop taking the thread seriously which was kind of rude and not that funny I guess to anyone except for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Well, I applaud him.

Bowel Movements
BMs
Bee Ems
bee ems
beeems
Beams

I just think their (beam's) analysis is somewhat, shall we say, "crappy". It (the sighting) "tics off all the boxes"? It doesnt perform any maneuver a known human craft couldnt perform. That has to be a pretty big #ing box. I honestly want to know what box it Does check? Seriously. Its a thing in the sky. Thats it. Supposedly its huge. I guess that would make it somewhat more interesting like if it were one of the blimps you guys are talking about. But they seem to be implying that it is otherworldly or exotic tech.

The Tucker part was me being a jackass because I allowed the beam stuff to lead me to stop taking the thread seriously which was kind of rude and not that funny I guess to anyone except for me.

My bad I didn't even read the analysis just skimmed the quotes in the op examined the pictures and did a quick scrub through the video. Theirs an aerostat that I've seen pictures of that's a dead ringer for the object if my memory serves me I'm trying to hunt it down to see how close a match it is. If it's the size they claim my money is on it being a blimp/aerostat.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TwoTwo

I am kinda with you on this. I don't know why anyone would use this and not a drone, but it looks really similar.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The area is pretty remote, as is much of Quebec.

Looking on google maps I can see a large set of runways.
Google map

The hiway goes directly through this small town. If he was coming from the west, the old airport would had been to his left.
Maybe a weather balloon type of device?
Hell maybe even a balloon of the town mascot - some sort of catfish or something as a
tourist attraction.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It’s a balloon of a whale!
No joke.
Whales go through the area and they host whale watching tours.
I knew it was some sort of marine animal balloon.
It’s a large whale balloon to promote its whale watching tours.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'll take that explanation...Excellent find..

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Nov 2018 07:39:12 -0600am3039201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Sorry my cursing and attitude and stuff were meant to be directed at the analysis. I realize it kinda looked like I was directing some of it at you. I wasnt even angry to be truthful I just have a bad mouth and attitude sometimes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join