It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Bus Destroyed by Palestinian Resistance November 12, 2018 During Latest Gaza Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
At the risk of having my youtube channel terminated, again, for the third time since 2017 for simply uploading exclusive battle footage from around the world, especially in relation to CJTF-OIR and the war in Syria, I found the video of the IDF bus that was destroyed by Palestinian resistance and uploaded it. I set age restrictions and practically wrote an essay disclaimer in hopes of keeping away the dreaded strikes and removal of the video, which I originally found on twitter here

There has been quite the barrage of rockets as well as Iron Dome interceptions, although where did the ATGM's come from to destroy the bus?? That is quite a curious question.

The destroyed bus looks very close to the one from this video at the end

Assuming that was the same bus, which is possible but not verified, it begs the question how can the IDF claim only one person was injured when a moving bus was completely obliterated ... All the foreign and domestic media cites the IDF spokesman tweet that only one person was injured. I just cannot imagine that being the case seeing the bus as it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The recent bus that was burnt out was supposed to have been parked and empty.

The video does bear resemblance to the bus shown in other pictures.

Can you provide and meta info that may identify the source?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Should we feel bad for you or think YouTube is apart of a grand cover up conspiracy when you knowingly break their rules?

Increasingly, YouTube is becoming an outlet for citizen journalists, documentarians, and other users to publish accounts of what is happening in their daily lives. It is inevitable that some of these videos will contain content that is violent or graphic in nature.

It’s not okay to post violent or gory content that’s primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If a video is particularly graphic or disturbing, it should be balanced with additional context and information.If posting graphic content in a news, documentary, scientific, or artistic context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what's going on. In some cases, content may be so violent or shocking that no amount of context will allow that content to remain on our platforms. Don't encourage others to commit specific acts of violence. Violent content that is not accepted includes inflicting unnecessary suffering or harm to animals as well as encouraging or coercing animals to fight.

If the violence shown in your video is particularly graphic, please make sure to post as much information as possible in the title and metadata to help viewers understand what they are seeing. Providing documentary or educational context can help the viewer, and our reviewers, understand why they may be seeing the disturbing content.

For instance, a citizen journalist who captures footage of protesters being beaten and uploads it with relevant information (date, location, context, etc) would likely be allowed. However, posting the same footage without contextual or educational information may be considered gratuitous and may be removed from the site.

If you wanna post this stuff then go to a site that allows it, like www.liveleak.com... And that site is popular as hell so why only YouTube?
edit on 12-11-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I posted the original Twitter source in the video description as well as this op. How do I find meta data from them???
a reply to: Swills
LiveLeak videos cannot be embedded on ats. If you actually seen my posts And the videos you would know I keep everything about the raw facts and data and quite within context. However, you do not because you only seem to bury your face in Trump theater and making yourself angry everyday with it, which is actually entertaining because it just proves your one of his biggest fans.

I promise you I have posted significantly less in those threads which are about the only place a dialogue with you can be read.

Back on topic, there is a man walking literally right in front of the center area of the bus at the point of impact, and another person had to be driving it. If only one person was injured, it would have had to have been the driver and the gentleman right in front of the detonation must have been Superman and escaped in one piece unharmed.

So either that guy was Superman, or the IDF is lying. I bet the guy is actually Superman.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anyone posting about the content and its graphic nature need to log off the internet please and go move to Amish country.

I have seen commercials for products far more gory than this. Real or no real what's the difference exactly?

We are heading to ww3?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
The first and third video clearly show the same area of operation, with the same exact types of vehicles. Could this be the incident which resulted in a single alleged IDF casualty during an attempted ground assassination raid?? They scaled back their ground forces and increased their air campaign afterwards it was reported.

The idf is now moving tanks to the front, I believe they are going to go full seige mode on Gaza again soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Should we feel bad for you or think YouTube is apart of a grand cover up conspiracy when you knowingly break their rules?

Increasingly, YouTube is becoming an outlet for citizen journalists, documentarians, and other users to publish accounts of what is happening in their daily lives. It is inevitable that some of these videos will contain content that is violent or graphic in nature.

It’s not okay to post violent or gory content that’s primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If a video is particularly graphic or disturbing, it should be balanced with additional context and information.If posting graphic content in a news, documentary, scientific, or artistic context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what's going on. In some cases, content may be so violent or shocking that no amount of context will allow that content to remain on our platforms. Don't encourage others to commit specific acts of violence. Violent content that is not accepted includes inflicting unnecessary suffering or harm to animals as well as encouraging or coercing animals to fight.

If the violence shown in your video is particularly graphic, please make sure to post as much information as possible in the title and metadata to help viewers understand what they are seeing. Providing documentary or educational context can help the viewer, and our reviewers, understand why they may be seeing the disturbing content.

For instance, a citizen journalist who captures footage of protesters being beaten and uploads it with relevant information (date, location, context, etc) would likely be allowed. However, posting the same footage without contextual or educational information may be considered gratuitous and may be removed from the site.

If you wanna post this stuff then go to a site that allows it, like www.liveleak.com... And that site is popular as hell so why only YouTube?

What problem do you have with him posting it on YouTube? The video to which he's referring doesn't contain any gore. It's way milder than showing people getting beat up, which YouTube says they would probably allow.

All his shows is a bus, at a distance, with blacked out windows, bursting into flame. And even that only lasts for a second before smoke obscures the bus completely.
edit on 12-11-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"Gonna be a youtube hero
with stars in his eyes
Youtube hero"

Paraphrase of "Juke Box Hero"-Foreigner
I cannot help myself
Songs just keep coming to mind..

Not counting everyone reuses video footage

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What problem do you have with him posting it on YouTube? The video to which he's referring doesn't contain any gore. It's way milder than showing people getting beat up, which YouTube says they would probably allow.

All his shows is a bus, at a distance, with blacked out windows, bursting into flame. And even that only lasts for a second before smoke obscures the bus completely.

I made my statement very clear, what about don't you get?

And to be very clear, I don't care that he posts on YouTube but don't come crying when they ban your channel for constantly breaking their rules. It's no censorship, they're a private platform just like ATS and have their rules. I don't even know if you're allowed to post real life violence/gore on ATS either. Either way, it's their house. It's censorship when the gov't hides it from you.

So like I said, why is he only posting on YouTube crying censorship when there's plenty of other options that will allow him to post said videos? Should I feel like a victim too while crying censorship? Funny enough, people elsewhere on the net say ATS censors posters as well. People are dumb.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

There has been quite the barrage of rockets as well as Iron Dome interceptions, although where did the ATGM's come from to destroy the bus?? That is quite a curious question.

Iron dome isn’t designed to intercept ATGMs that would be the trophy active defense suite, but I doubt many buses run around with the trophy.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
looks fake to me..
you can hear the rocket exhaust but cant see it
in all the syrian movies, you see the rocket swirling toward a target
nothing in this one

looks fake

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
looks fake to me..
you can hear the rocket exhaust but cant see it
in all the syrian movies, you see the rocket swirling toward a target
nothing in this one

looks fake

It depends on the uidance system for the the missile, what you’re seeing in the other videos is the “flare” to keep track of the missile for the the manually wire guidance so the operator can see to steer the missile onto target. I don’t think the video is faked.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

IDF confirmed their Lt.Col died on mission. Might be this one?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

IDF confirmed their Lt.Col died on mission. Might be this one?

Are we talking about the bus driver? I'm not sure lt. Col.s pull bus driving duty.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
At the risk of having my youtube channel terminated, again, for the third time since 2017 for simply uploading exclusive battle footage from around the world, especially in relation to CJTF-OIR and the war in Syria, I found the video of the IDF bus that was destroyed by Palestinian resistance and uploaded it. I set age restrictions and practically wrote an essay disclaimer in hopes of keeping away the dreaded strikes and removal of the video, which I originally found on twitter here

The destroyed bus looks very close to the one from this video at the end

Assuming that was the same bus, which is possible but not verified, it begs the question how can the IDF claim only one person was injured when a moving bus was completely obliterated ... All the foreign and domestic media cites the IDF spokesman tweet that only one person was injured. I just cannot imagine that being the case seeing the bus as it is.

Well...one thing is for sure....whomever was filming it and released the footage, knew it was coming.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR
I was just mentioning Iron Dome in relation to the second video making successful interceptions during the rocket barrages. My question was literal, when did the Palestinians get ATGM's and where did they come from??

It kind of makes Israeli claims of weapons shipments hidden in relief aid kind of legitimate. The only people IMO who could have gotten these systems are Hezbollah, which ultimately means Iran.

Now people can understand our concern with Iran. They are at war with Israel and Saudi Arabia and undermining and splitting up southern Iraq. Clearly the allegations of Iran being a threat to regional peace are acurate, as it is their proxy and direct forces waging battles in at least four different countries right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And to be very clear, I don't care that he posts on YouTube but don't come crying when they ban your channel for constantly breaking their rules. It's no censorship, they're a private platform just like ATS and have their rules. I don't even know if you're allowed to post real life violence/gore on ATS either. Either way, it's their house. It's censorship when the gov't hides it from you.

So like I said, why is he only posting on YouTube crying censorship when there's plenty of other options that will allow him to post said videos? Should I feel like a victim too while crying censorship? Funny enough, people elsewhere on the net say ATS censors posters as well. People are dumb.

I'm saying you don't understamd the point. His video doesn't show gore. Youtube allows footage of PEOPLE BEATING OTHER PEOPLE UP, and this video simply shows a bus bursting into flames for a quick second and then the bus can't be seen anymore. The point is that Youtube's rules are inconsistently applied and some people feel the reason for that is that the YouTube censors have an agenda and therefore allow some things but not others, according to their agenda.

Get it? No, I don't you think you do, Swills.
edit on 13-11-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Don't argue about that with that member. She just taking an opportunity to mock and berate me as a Trump supporter based on what I have witnessed from posting history. She claims I am looking for sympathy, when all I did was lay out the facts without a cry for people to come to my aid or support me.

I would prefer she stay in Trump threads where she admires our POTUS probably more so than many of us, including myself.

So you think Hezbollah got the Palestinians their ATGM's?? I think it was Hezbollah.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm saying you don't understamd the point. His video doesn't show gore. Youtube allows footage of PEOPLE BEATING OTHER PEOPLE UP, and this video simply shows a bus bursting into flames for a quick second and then the bus can't be seen anymore. The point is that Youtube's rules are inconsistently applied and some people feel the reason for that is that the YouTube censors have an agenda and therefore allow some things but not others, according to their agenda.

Get it? No, I don't you think you do, Swills.

It's beyond question that YouTube censors have an agenda. Ask any of the many conservatives who've had their YouTube channel shut down for specious reasons, while literal terrorists can continue to post their hate.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I knew it! I knew it had to be Hezbollah that supplied the system.

Al-Masdar News
The Al-Qassam brigades, of Hamas, blew up an Israeli bus with a guided anti-tank missile. Israel initially claimed that the bus was full of civilians. Hamas then provided the video, showing that Israel was lying, the bus was packed with military men. The secretary general of Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, claimed that his organization were the ones to smuggle the anti-tank missiles into Gaza.

Well now Israel has agreed to a cease fire. I guess the Palestinians finally spoke a language of diplomacy that Israel could understand, naked force.

new topics

top topics

join