It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Election fraud now proven. only it's the Republicans that broke the law.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Bay County accepts illegal Email Ballots

Bay County Florida accepted and included in their official votes, ballots collected by email and fax. This stands in direct contradiction to Florida law which directly prohibits any voting by email and fax. An executive order by Scott extended time to vote in Bay County, but the order also included wording that prohibited email and fax voting. Since these invalid votes are already commingled with valid votes there is no way to separate them.

Broward had a similar issue, with 20 rejected votes being commingled with 185 valid votes, but the questionable votes were not included in the totals, and it appears those votes will not be allowed to be counted. So we have a Republican county counting illegal votes and a Democratic county not counting illegal votes. if the Bay county votes are tossed out as the face of the law requires, just as Broward county has done, that would give Nelson a hands down victory as there are a difference of 30,000 votes in Bay County.

Sounds like even losing those illegal votes they picked up other missed votes elsewhere cause Scott gained a vote and so did DeSantis in the recount.

LOL

Bay County has already completed its recount of the Senate race, and adjusted totals to report Scott winning 46,647 votes, one more than the initial count, while Nelson’s total remained at 16,684.

In the recount totals of the Governor’s race, DeSantis also picked up a single vote and won 45,695 votes in Bay County while Gillum’s total remained at 16,738.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Republicans have a way of breaking the law while projecting their law-breaking habits onto Democrats.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: xuenchen

Breaking News with no sources.

Captain Bligh don't need no stinking sources. Now back to scrubbing the poop deck, Matey, or maybe you'd rather walk the plank.

I want any and ALL irregularities looked at closely no matter who they're from. Having said that, we know who the big cheats are. Not even debatable.

I AGREE any and all irregulaities must be looked at

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: xuenchen

Breaking News with no sources.

Captain Bligh don't need no stinking sources. Now back to scrubbing the poop deck, Matey, or maybe you'd rather walk the plank.

I want any and ALL irregularities looked at closely no matter who they're from. Having said that, we know who the big cheats are. Not even debatable.

I read that in the best Pirate voice I could imagine, and it was epic. Made me smile.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is this "fax" you speak of....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Link or source?

I know that there are boxes of votes magically showing up, people that tried voting twice, chain of custody violated several times over, all related to dem counties.... which aren't mentioned by OP.

We should just call a mulligan and have a Florida Re-Vote - and have it properly held on to, counted, and supervised.

I thought they were empty boxes?

edit on 12/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Bay County accepts illegal Email Ballots

Bay County Florida accepted and included in their official votes, ballots collected by email and fax. This stands in direct contradiction to Florida law which directly prohibits any voting by email and fax. An executive order by Scott extended time to vote in Bay County, but the order also included wording that prohibited email and fax voting. Since these invalid votes are already commingled with valid votes there is no way to separate them.

Broward had a similar issue, with 20 rejected votes being commingled with 185 valid votes, but the questionable votes were not included in the totals, and it appears those votes will not be allowed to be counted. So we have a Republican county counting illegal votes and a Democratic county not counting illegal votes. if the Bay county votes are tossed out as the face of the law requires, just as Broward county has done, that would give Nelson a hands down victory as there are a difference of 30,000 votes in Bay County.

What, it's April 1st already???

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All liberals are child molesters. I mean why not. If we can blanket statement republicans we can blanket statement anyone and act like its fact. Screw it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
All liberals are child molesters. I mean why not. If we can blanket statement republicans we can blanket statement anyone and act like its fact. Screw it.

nancy pelosi raped me

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
A friend of mine from Florida just emailed me this:

Man Captures giant 19.5 Foot Python in Florida and Cuts It Open.

3 More Boxes of Uncounted Democrat Ballots were found inside.

Thats nothing, a Broward County man, 28, ate the face off his neighbor and another 6 dozen ballots fell out of the victim's face.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So Democrats don't want hurricane afflicted Floridians to be able to vote.

What happened to counting each and every vote? Allowing everyone the right to vote?

The insidious s.o.b.s will twist anything around to make it fit their narrative. They have their fathers lying, cunning forked tongue and speak doublespeak.

They are all about helping the unfortunate in their time of need and giving them a fair chance, and they want their voices to be heard, and they NEVER give a damn what the law says, they NEVER let a silly little law get in the way of helping the poor displaced refugees of a massive disaster, but they Will find a way to stab them in the backs the 1ST CHANCE THEY GET, so long as it will assist them with a political objective.

All of their so called care and compassion for the unfortunate is FAKE NEWS. Always has been.
edit on 11/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Republicans have a way of breaking the law while projecting their law-breaking habits onto Democrats.

Kinda like how the democrats accused Trump of Russian collusion when the democrats were up their eyeballs in Russians, even as they attempted to sneak 20% of Americas uranium out of the country? Not to mention Russian involvement in the filthy phoney dossier?

Your post is one of those meaningless interchangeable comments that can be used in any situation where wrongdoing is suspected or alleged. "THIS CATAGORY OF PEOPLE" are always "doing X" to "THAT CATAGORY OF PEOPLE".

Maybe if you had sited some examples with sources then you could actually be taken seriously. As it is, you deserve to be mocked. Someone, please mock this guy. He deserves it.
edit on 11/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The Uranium One scandal is a prime example of how the news media you listen to and read has gone out of its way to spin the story to make it look like the Democrats were the real colluders.

But you are being tricked and even lied to! You believe that 20% of our uranium would leave the country when that is factually false! This is exactly what I’m talking about with Trump supporters. When they do something wrong, they pretend to be innocent and point the finger at someone else, even without basis. I’m surprised it is so effective, and I’m surprised you guys don’t do more fact-checking.

Here is a link with facts about the Uranium One deal.

Politico

Meanwhile, Trump and his associates are the ones being investigated, and with good reason.
edit on 13amTue, 13 Nov 2018 00:52:14 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 13amTue, 13 Nov 2018 00:52:53 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

nancy pelosi raped me

EEWWWWWWWWwww!

Just, EWWwww!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join