It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Ireland spotted by two different pilots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I wasn’t talking about the original post I made that you replied to but the following posts. Nice try though.

I was replying to that 1st post and quoting that.

You can see that at the end of my last reply to you.

The only thing you’ve proven is that you can’t debate someone without taking things out of context or resorting to derogatory remarks like asking if I’m on drugs and accusing me of making crap up.

debate what?

asking you if you are on drugs because you said I took things out of context when I quoted the whole paragraph I was addressing is a funny way of saying that you are displaying a delusional mind set because nothing was out of context.

I pointed out a flaw in what you said in that it could easily interpreted as implying all look the same.

I quoted exactly what I was replying too.

See the difference? You deliberately left out this bit unless you believe all optical illusions look the same? Which they don't. You failed to address the fact that all optical illusions don’t look the same, which nulls your original response.

I don't believe that, my initial reply was about what you wrote that implies they do.

So again if they don’t look the same how can it be interpreted in anyway that they do?

Do I really need to quote what i was initially replying to again for the 3rd time?

Neither you or anyone else has me convinced what the pilots observed were simply meteors and nothing else, it might have been or it might not. As yet though they remain unidentified flying objects.

This thread isn't about convincing you.

:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510
I'm encouraged to believe that this was a real unidentified aerial system (UAS) when Jim and the noted others, keeping trying to hit the mole on the head with a hammer.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join