It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTES tallied in FL Results favor R's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So much for all that voter fraud the Republicans were crying about.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nothing brings us together quite like an election eh?

So glad we could all find some middle ground.

Whats that?

Oh my bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Said ballots if real should not be counted because they fell out of the chain of custody. There is no way to prove their validity. Also they would be late ballots at this point anyway.

Though the police should get involved to determine if there is voter fraud involved here.

Invalid at this point however..
edit on 12-11-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

MSM not talking about those boxes with seals on them intact.

Bet they were empty and the seals are a joke 😎

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yep, there is so much to it. You're right this time.

Play on.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Said ballots if real should not be counted because they fell out of the chain of custody. There is no way to prove their validity. Also they would be late ballots at this point anyway.

Though the police should get involved to determine if there is voter fraud involved here.

Invalid at this point however..

Wonder if those were the Red votes they intended to lose or Dem fake votes? It could be meeting a need for them, if their 'by any means win' campaign at the DNC is to succeed?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Um what? Post is saying the Dems gained votes, but still not enough to overcome the margin of defeat.

And I don't believe for one second the extra votes "found" were legal and cast by American citizens as their only vote of the day.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The POTUS calling for not counting valid votes.

We have hit a new bottom in America.

i respect the stance conservatives take but cannot respect this willful ignorance of what is really occurring.

These are not 'late" or "found" votes. These are valid mail in ballots. anyone willing to do the smallest amount of research would understand that mail in ballots go through a lengthy process to legitimize them. They are all looked at by both parties, if one party objects and the other doesn't they are put aside for the state canvassing board to decide. They are not counted until the ballot has been approved by both sides and they are not counted to inform anyone how many are left. They get counted as they get examined. This is all according to state law.

There are not boxes of ballots being found. These boxes in questions were emptied on election night and ballots transported in sealed orange pouches.

The trucks that have been seen pick up ballots on election night and return them to the election office, all under the rules and with "representatives from both parties. The trucks then go back out over the next few days and pick all the election equipment and return that to the election office. This includes these ballot empty provisional vote boxes.

Florida Department of Elections (controlled by Scott) says there have been no cases of fraud.

Thank you for saying this.

Let me add... I was a judge for a polling place for this past election. That means I hired a set of clerks (who had completed training on what was a legal voter... clerks from both parties), set up the polling place (I personally put up all the voting booths, etc) and did all the duties on election day. While I don't recommend that folks become election judges (it is a LOT of work... I put in a 16 hour day on November 7th, for a token pay of $120 - closing the polling place was done by myself and a clerk from the other party and took about 90 minutes after voting finished.),

I do recommend that anyone skeptical of the election process or want to see reform take some time and become an elections clerk for one election so that you truly understand what's being done in your state.

You get to see all the checks and balances that are in place and learn more about what it means when they find a box of (unused) provisional ballots. You get to see how the judge handles issues like someone being registered elsewhere but newly moved to the district and want to vote.

...etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sign up at your local county elections board and take the training to become an elections clerk.

Then work an election (like I did. This was my second election as a judge (not clerk)).

I think you may learn some interesting things.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You sure Dude? Better check those boxes.
I think they contain promotional pens and erasers.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i respect the stance conservatives take but cannot respect this willful ignorance of what is really occurring.

These are not 'late" or "found" votes. These are valid mail in ballots. anyone willing to do the smallest amount of research would understand that mail in ballots go through a lengthy process to legitimize them. They are all looked at by both parties, if one party objects and the other doesn't they are put aside for the state canvassing board to decide. They are not counted until the ballot has been approved by both sides and they are not counted to inform anyone how many are left. They get counted as they get examined. This is all according to state law.

There are not boxes of ballots being found. These boxes in questions were emptied on election night and ballots transported in sealed orange pouches.

The trucks that have been seen pick up ballots on election night and return them to the election office, all under the rules and with "representatives from both parties. The trucks then go back out over the next few days and pick all the election equipment and return that to the election office. This includes these ballot empty provisional vote boxes.

Florida Department of Elections (controlled by Scott) says there have been no cases of fraud.

Oh? Then why are there still ballots in the Opa-locka Mail Center?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Oh? Then why are there still ballots in the Opa-locka Mail Center?

Maybe because they figured out the ballots were marked for authentication in a different way after they had used them to make fraudulent votes, they know they got caught so they hid them?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Would like to know the percentages REP/DEM of votes tallied after the election. Really dont like the assumption that just because somebody voted for governor in a certain party you can assume, they would have voted the same for senator.

The recount will correct this if a correction is needed. It is almost astronomical odds against none of these people voting for governor.

If its not marked its not marked, assuming everybody would vote straight party ticket is BS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join