It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death scream of society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Society is going to eventually implode, because it needs to. History does repeat. And every great society has fallen after reaching the point we're at now. It's the only way people will accept a reboot and get back to some common sense.

Sad to think there are people who would let you burn to death simply because of the hat you're wearing. But thankfully they are the minority. The majority of people are still mostly decent.

Society should never have let it get this far, but we have, all that's left to do is wait for the coming storm to wash away the trash and rejoice when it happens.

Which is it, if there are mostly decent people it hasn't gone to far ....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can we have a +1000 star button just for this OP please?

Some of us have smelled it coming for a while and have been saying so. I think the cam that divides you is too deep and won't be fixed under this presidency unless those on the right, blindly accepting everything Trump does and says becaus, Trump and those on the left that can't see the good he does for your country despite, Trump move a little closer in to the middle, that won't happen unless Trump does something insanely stupid (to snap the Right fanatics out of it) or insanely good (to snap the Left fanatics out of it)

Short of that I don't see how it will end or, more scarily, where it's heading.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: network dude

At one point in time, discussing politics and religion openly in public was frowned upon, because it makes people fight.

My Mum always said never mix drink with religion or politics. She was a church organist from the age of 14

<< 1   >>

join