It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please pray with me tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: rickymouse

The individual(no name for obvious reasons) that died is the one that was handling the gun when it discharged. I don't know if he did this on purpose. I wasn't there and refuse to ask my sister or the owner what exactly transpired.

From my understanding the gun was in a night stand loaded but not chambered. The one that died shot himself and passed almost instantly. The bullet went through and entered the current survivor in the head.

He is at the hospital and has opened his eyes a few times and moves the right side of body a bit. He is not conscious yet though.

I have to go to the apt tomorrow and pack up for my sis and her boyfriend as they don't want to be there. I was told the mess is poorly cleaned up. I plan on looking at the bedroom and splatter marks to get an idea of what transpired.

I wish I could tell them that it will get better but then I remember my first time. It has been years and I still wake up screaming.

Sad situation, that is where I keep my gun in the bedroom unchambered too. It almost seems like he intended to kill himself but probably was not trying to hurt the other guy. My pistol is hard to chamber, a kid cannot chamber it, neither can either of my daughters or my wife, I bought it because a kid can't chamber it because of the strong springs. But a guy could easily chamber it.

I bet it is a very touchy subject to bring up with your sister, they must feel a little responsible because they had the gun. He would probably have found a way to off himself if the gun wasn't available, and he was the owners friend so he knew where the gun was stored. sad. I hope they get over this, but I am sure all their lives this is going to be a touchy subject. I would not even try to get the gun back, I would let the cops dispose of it. I actually think they cannot give a gun back that was used to kill someone, even if it is a suicide.

Your daughter and her BF will probably never get over this completely, they will remember it all their lives.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebus
I've been there too....
bad, bad, god awfull

you must be numb, sick feeling and "i don't understand it"
log off for a while, wait a while, seriously
concentrate on the 'worldly' here and now

forget the rest

I can only wish you courage and strength
manly hugs

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

With all my heart. All my soul, I ask that God forgive and heal according to his wisdom.

Peace be to mankind. Gods love and strength to those in need.

Help us. Thank you for hearing us. Praise be to you for blessing us. In your wisdom, we humbly place all that we are. Guide us. Help us to understand and give us the power to overcome that which lessens all that it touches.

Touch our hearts, God. Let us be closer to you in life and in death. Dust to dust. Light beyond the darkness.

Amen.
edit on 11 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am woeful at praying, but like many, I also want to offer my support -- and yes, love as well.

chr0naut and tadaman have posted their own prayers. I read them out loud, while thinking of you, your family and friends, and I am hopeful these positive thoughts will go where they ought and will help.

Blessings to you and yours in this tragic and painful time.

Mike

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My prayers and wishes for healing and peace within this situation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join