It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousand Oaks Residents Buying Up Guns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if there are irate loose cannons around with guns then homeowners should have some protection if they want. It is our constitutional right to have a gun to protect our family. I feel some people are waking up.

I keep a gun in the house in case someone tries to break in. I probably won't shoot them unless they are armed and start to put the gun towards me or one of my family but will hold them at gunpoint till the police arrive. Hopefully I never need to shoot anyone, hopefully nobody tries to break in while we are here. It would probably take the police fifteen minutes to get here, I am not going to cower in a closet in fear while they are in here.
wrong strategy

Keep it loaded by your head at night......aim at the legs in a surprise encounter then if it's a throw down event....center.....

With an auto, it has to have one in the chamber and one needs to practice handling that...😎

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if there are irate loose cannons around with guns then homeowners should have some protection if they want. It is our constitutional right to have a gun to protect our family. I feel some people are waking up.

I keep a gun in the house in case someone tries to break in. I probably won't shoot them unless they are armed and start to put the gun towards me or one of my family but will hold them at gunpoint till the police arrive. Hopefully I never need to shoot anyone, hopefully nobody tries to break in while we are here. It would probably take the police fifteen minutes to get here, I am not going to cower in a closet in fear while they are in here.
wrong strategy

Keep it loaded by your head at night......aim at the legs in a surprise encounter then if it's a throw down event....center.....

With an auto, it has to have one in the chamber and one needs to practice handling that...😎

I don't keep my gun chambered, but the clip is in it. The cops told me to shoot to kill if you see a weapon, a dead person cannot sue you is what they said. But my kids and grandkids come over, I want to make sure it is not them. I will not shoot unless I say something, most times a thief will just head back out the door if you do that.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join