It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Things about Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

wow - that was a mighty gish gallop - made all the more idiotic - by the fact it contains only one fleeting reference to mars - and that was utter twaddle

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Let me explain something to you.
WE want the information for the sake of our Children so that they will have a destiny of there own.
Those whom want to control that information want to hide it so that they can maintain control of our children's destiny and keep themselves empowered.

But guess what we all die, I nearly died a week ago my heart stopped while I as in the doctor's which is fine by me since I truly do believe in an afterlife and really want to join my mother over there.
So I am not lying in my opinion's, I am not claiming that in any way at all that I may not be wrong or in fact that even if I knew the entire sum of all knowledge that it would then make one iota of a difference to me but what I am saying and rightly so is that those that are sitting on the truth, pushing there agenda and hiding the facts are criminal's, they are NOT protecting there nation, there people or anyone but those that gain power by hiding that knowledge.

As for Mars I have made my point perfectly clear, we need to prepare the ground far more before we make any manned mission's to the red planet and we need to get some real data on that planet and YES we do need to send manned mission's Not just robot's no matter how hard it is or how dangerous since the whole point of humanity's venture into space is NOT to send robot's or bring back only data but to expand our potential habitat as a sentient species and to free ourselves of our ecological prison at whose mercy we remain until we do so.

But while we have idiot's throttling our species so that they can maintain there own petty power base that is always going to be far more dangerous than it need's to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

while i have every sympathy for your medical tribulations - could you please actuallly address the topic - TIA

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Oh dear believe me I have no need or want for your sympathy, I hold that we do NOT go before our time and if I do then I am gonna haunt some sucka for a while.

Now back to the post it was about the volcanic - or otherwise plume that was reported on Mars which unless I miss my guess is supposed to geologically dormant, there are a number of reason's to believe the planet is such as the damage it suffered probably from a severe cataclysm potentially an impact event which created both the valles marineras and the olympus monze features, given how large the olympus monze is to the rest of the planet being in fact the largest known volcano in the solar system - unless I have that fact wrong - any continued geological activity in the region beyond settling of the feature under it's own mass toward the planet's gravitation center would be extremely interesting to say the least.

Now it could be an out gassing or an explosion of from a trapped gas pocket, if mars is still to some degree living below the surface it could also be down to methane or other decay related organic gas production as well as potential natural sources.

What little we know of the planet is that it is supposedly approaching a cold core state given impetus to that argument by the fact it's planetary magnetosphere is believed to have died eon's ago resulting in the solar radiation laden particle wind then stripping the planets atmosphere away into space over a relatively short period after the magnetosphere lost it's deflective shielding ability.

Other oddity's about the planet are numerous but drawing attention to it's moon's is even more curious, phobos and deimos are believed by some to be in the wrong orbit's unless they are actually hollow body's.

Phobos even resembles an asteroid with peculiar features such as linear striation's and almost too regular cratering which has led some to ponder if it is not possible that the moonlet itself could be an artificially captured body were a nuclear drive may have been used to crawl along it's surface scoop out mass were it was a needed and then after heating that mass into a plasma gas in a nuclear furnace used it to propel the asteroid from the belt into mars orbit, perhaps as a resource for an attempt to either terra form or even to save the dying planet - of course this fall's strictly outside of your own bookish opinion of what you regard to be the fact's.

The fact remain's that a plume of material was seen over a supposedly almost seismically dead world with a dying core and no obvious active tectonic type activity on or near it's surface and this is more than intriguing.
It could have been down to an unobserved impact event but given it's duration this is highly unlikely.
Which leads us back to mars own native geology, it must still be at least partially active, if an impact DID knock mars core for six resulting in it's weird remaining magnetic field's and loss of it's unified field this may suggest that the core may still therefore be in some way shape or form still active and that is more than intriguing but given how little we really understand our own planets much more alive core and how different it must be to the martian core it is a form of intriguing that shall have to remain so until such a time that we actually manage to get true deep core drilling apparatus in multiple locations on the red planet to perform on site analysis of the deep rock strata and garner a more in depth understanding of the planet's geological structuring.

There that make you feel better, you can go back to your leaf nest now apeth.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Or it could be the same orographic cloud which is observed this time every Martian year.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or indeed it could be, I had no knowledge of a recurring cloud feature, that of course would be down to martian weather pattern's over martian geological formations, updrafts and downdrafts etc.
Indeed if it is a recurring feature then that does close this mystery other than what is it, the tiny amount of remaining water vapor in mars atmosphere or other gases.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

OK phage I seldom read the full thread and everyone's comment's so often miss pertinent detail's and if I missed this earlier in the thread that is why but that definitely closes that mystery completely for me, that is near the equator so probably the most constant wind's on mars', over a high volcanic formation and NASA identifies it as water vapor.
Still I do wonder could there still be some surface ice, remnant glaciation in that region which may also feed this cloud formation if it is cyclic, does it happen during mars summer or it's winter?.
(if it is any evidence of any form of remnant glaciation it may push mars extinction forward in time for us, it would also be a potentially very useful and usable resource for human visitor's to the red planet if a nearby high altitude landing site can be found and if the resource can be easily enough reached that is).
edit on 12-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Sorry LABTRCH767 but you clutch at straws post links to videos debunkef oon here.

Show a link to your best example of what you claim is on the Moon lets see that to see what others think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join