It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Males: public ennemy #1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Emasculated for more than 60 years now, males are blamed for everything that is wrong in society and intersexual relations. Families ripped apart, fathers unble to have fair custody of their children, victim of the ever growing grip of feminism on hollywood, ads etc... Young males turned into docile feminized version of the idealized feminist view, completely lost in this society that tells them to shut up, provide and accept their expandability.

But now we have reached a new low, males are now blamed before they are even born. Before a male baby has even had a chance to breath he is now already a source of problems.

Women who give birth to baby boys are much more likely to have postnatal depression, a new study has found. A study by the University of Kent into postnatal depression (PND) found the odds of developing this condition increased by up to 79 per cent when mothers had boys compared to baby girls.

www.independent.co.uk...

A new tool in the feminist blame box

edit on 102018Sundayam1130Sun, 11 Nov 2018 10:18:55 -0600America/Chicagov18 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Highly suggest reading a paper from HP Lovecraft-

The renaissance of manhood.

A short and brilliant glimpse of what was and still is.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Men and women are different on a genetic level, so the idea that a boy would effect a woman's body as it grows is not a big stretch.
I wouldn't call it blame.

But I do agree that men are under attack culturally.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Just check out this nonsense! Social Conditioning at it's finest or worst, however you choose to look at it.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Just check out this nonsense! Social Conditioning at it's finest or worst, however you choose to look at it.

We re done , this society cant be salvaged, it just went too far. Look at this one saying white men refusing to date blacks are racists. Even the right to sexual preferences is being questioned. While its perfectly acceptable for women to date men based on height, weight and $$$ preference.

www.michigandaily.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We were done when they labeled what was considered normal.

Apparently I'm "cis"

Fricken stupid..

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

People should be able to have sex with whoever and if they want to be trans good for them, they re like 5% I f the population it doesn’t affect much other than being overrepresented everywhere we look but thats another debate. On the other hand 100% of boys are being subjected to this agenda that is slowly turning them into a lost beta mindframe. Hell my boy was sent back from school because he said that participation medals were for losers and it apparently was a form of bullying. He came in 4th and didnt want the medal, that same night he told me he ll do better next time to earn a real medal. Told him hes the best and that if he can and works hard he will get it. Its like most of my parenting is deconditioning my boys from being losers.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think Jordan Peterson is the the best voice combating this social movement.

Also- I had 3 girls then a boy. I suffered from post natal depression with all the girls, to the point of having to go on meds. After having my boy I didn’t have the same lows. Maybe I was more in touch with myself, I don’t know. But it was a much better aftermath.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Emasculated for more than 60 years now,

I'm sorry, but you've lost all credibility very quickly with these first words of your op. so, tell me, just how were men being emasculated in 1958??

as far as depression after having boys being more pronounced.
I only had boys, quite frankly, my body responded differently with each pregnancy. there's alot of variables involved in pregnancy, I don't really think sex is the most deciding factor.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think it's time for men to man up and stop all the crybaby threads about how they are being mistreated.

I'm a male and feel more virile and masculine than ever. Perhaps the ladies don't like girly men that just whine and complain because they might have to compete with a woman.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It must be ever so exhausting being sooooo emasculated for so long.

Poor little lads.

Dry your tears now.
edit on 11-11-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I was soooo gonna open up with a funny but it'd likely be highly wrong to say......so here it goes......I have dated many blacks in my life, seriously, and have found them very enjoyable, beautiful, and they introduced my friend Billy to butt stuff. Yet the idea that because ones tastes aren't ethnic makes them a bigot? seriously? The very word racist just doesn't hold the power in meaning it once did. Now its just thrown around to make the user feel superior when their argument holds no water.

Like any race, black, white, or otherwise, lets hope people date who they want because they have class and enjoy who they're with. Not just because of butt stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh no no, not me ya see! I've been john wayne'd my entire life. Not gonna catch me with them backward social pleasantries. I just don't care. I belong to AA. I go to meetings all the time. If it wasn't for AA (A**holes Anonymous) I don't think I'd be able to bite my tongue in public.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

When the artificial womb is perfected along with gene splicing then the creation of life will no longer be solely in the female domain. This will realign roles and definitions in child rearing as well a the possibility of cloning yourself.

In an online order form select gender, body characteristics, intelligence and possibly age. Put in your address and an Amazon like company delivers your new child to your door.

I guess it's not too far fetched to rear these children isolated from society and shape their mind anyway you want.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ouch my eyes,ears and brain.
2nd
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, with the invention of the artificial woman (aka robotic love doll) women just might be a thing of the past. Just too risky these days to deal with some, soon to be most, women on this course. Sad really, the personal touch has been banned, 15 years ago you'd ask your blind date where she wanted to go for the evening. Now you have to open by asking her if she has any man parts you should be aware of. We've blurred the lines of who we are based on gender with who we want to be based on our willingness to change that fantasy into reality for the sake of ones perceived feelings?

No wonder we're messed up. This is why I identify as a platypus. I just can't take it anymore. We are a stupid stupid species..

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The irony is men allowed this to happen.
Those men before us gave these people the rights to destroy us.

Here they thought they were making all equal, they never imagined in a million years what they were doing was actually making everyone else 'special', not giving them the same rights, but actually giving them more rights.

If time travel was possible and you could show the men of the past where their actions led to, do you think they'd still go through with it knowing the outcome?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kookkook

The trick is to see it's not as bad as people want us to believe. It's only a small overly vocal group in each category making a noise.

The majority of women still like being treated like women. They want to have kids and run the household while they have a manly man looking after them.

Same for most 'groups', the majority hate and disagree with those who are being overly vocal and drama causing that just happen to share the same label as them.
They want these minors to shut the hell up as much as the rest of us straight Caucasians do.

Not because any of us are intolerant, bigoted or racist. Just most people straight, gay, black or white have a low tolerance for what is clearly bull#.

turn off the TV, stop reading the sensationalist news. Media is all about the advertising revenue. doing whatever gets the punters through the door. Modern term is "click bait" I believe?

I find once you see reality for what it actually is and not look at it through a very subjective and small window, life becomes much much better.

Walk down the street. Take note of all the heinous crimes you see. Does it match what the news tells you?

If you live in a first world country outside of a ghetto, probably not.
edit on 12-11-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos. there's always one.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Mehhh...feminism is all fun until the boat sinks.

We'll get our chance to shine again...

Peace

new topics

top topics

join