It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an strange encounter in a unexpected place villa carlos paz 1968 (humanoid encounters)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It certainly is possible that when we put enough unconscious focus on something, as an individual, group or society, that w are in fact 'summoning' a similar thing from a parallel space/time fragment, and that yes, indeed, the 3 body effect occurs in some cases.

That may even be the determining factor.. I mean an obvous factor, is that sometimes the whole world prays for something.. and nothing happens.. while other times a little girl gets upset and massive 'poltergeists' are summoned. There is definitley an X factor, and the current 'closeness' of another space time or two could definitely be triggering factors.

Just imagine, that in our world, a F117 aircraft might be seen as a 'ghostly UFO' in another parallel space/time... or if say two or three worlds were momentarily "close' that F117 might get merged with a a hotdog stand as well.. for a moment.. in perception at least.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

and the grey meme spread around, so more iinteresting sightings are rare

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

and the grey meme spread around, so more iinteresting sightings are rare

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

what if ALL UFOs are interdimensional and the only aliens are stuck light years away?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Personally, I think that we are the only 'physical aliens' in this entire Galaxy, or even collection of galaxies, and everything we encounter is in some manner like you suggest.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

yeah but i still think there are human-like aliens somewhere but their level of tech is similar to ours

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

what if ALL UFOs are interdimensional and the only aliens are stuck light years away?

I was working on an idea but could not formalize it into a simple to explain point.
But it goes something like this.
We do exist in a pre-existent universe but also we may project our reality outward in part shaping our reality at a collective level as a sentient race.
Maybe other races and even other human races exist that shape it differently and so exist within there own quantum realm's or reality's within the over arching reality of our universe.
Very rarely just maybe a commonality exists were these different PROJECTED reality's merge enough for us to become aware of one another's world's if only getting most often a pin hole glimpse into one another's worlds.
Some more highly evolved consciousness may span a broader reality than we do and so perhaps they can interact at will with our reality.
A bit like Schrodinger's cat in the box story perhaps we lock in our reality once a consciousness unification between potential and actual occurs.

There is a story though it may not be true about when Columbus first reached the island we now call Haiti and the native people were supposedly unable to even see his ship's because they were so alien to there own reality - I think it is bunk though because in other account's from that voyage Columbus is supposed to have seen masted native crewed large ocean going vessel's that probably traded with the mainland of south america BUT to go out on a speculative branch if it was true then maybe our world is nothing like we see it because if true maybe in a very real quantum sense the native people's of the america's and the people's of Europe Asia and Africa living in parallel reality's which then somehow merged perhaps as a result of an expansion of consciousness in the human race or part of it which caused these reality's to collide.

edit on 14-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I don't disagree with that.

Maybe 1 million galaxies over, is a regular biological species not that different than us.

They too, are having trouble developing 'game changing technologies' just as we are,
despite all the nonsense.

They will never meet us.. we will never meet them, in all likelyhood.

By the time we or they accumulate enough game changing technology.. you know.. warp drive like stuff, the other species will probably be extinct. I'd give it 1% chance ever or less to develop the 'Star Trek' level tech, if even that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I would say less than one percent except for one glaring point.
WE are here however improbable that may seem, at a time of improbable's in our own solar system on an improbable world, sheltered just right by an improbably magnetic shield with an improbable moon orbiting at just the right distance etc.
Which may suggest we ourselves are the product of intelligence beyond our own.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I would say less than one percent except for one glaring point.
WE are here however improbable that may seem, at a time of improbable's in our own solar system on an improbable world, sheltered just right by an improbably magnetic shield with an improbable moon orbiting at just the right distance etc.
Which may suggest we ourselves are the product of intelligence beyond our own.

Not at all.

If there is 1 chance in 10 to the 500 power (that's called a googleplex), then once in the Universe, that unlikely thing occurs. There is no rational or educated intuitive evidence for intelligent design.

Now that said.. I have nothing against the notion of an 'infinite mind/being', but of necessity, such a mind/being would NOT let us 'catch it in the act', or it would ruin the entire game. Since the game is not over, then a-priori that mind/being has not been 'caught in the act'.

So either it's the 1 in 10 to the 500, or it's the unassailable undetectable 'god'. I'ts one choice or the other and it doesn't matter which you pick, you will never know which is true.

It's better to do something worthwhile with one's life, than to delude oneself about the possibility of knowing the unknowable IMHO.

Though actually... great wisdom and 'revelation' can be found with the 3 body solution to the unknowable...which is basically what I have presented here.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

fascinating theory, but frakly i see no evidence (except maybe that story) that supports it

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

agree, there are probally more aliens than just that, but they are definitely on a very similar tech level to us and they are probally as confused about those weird things flying in the sky

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

improbable things happen, they aren't common of course, but they do happen when the synchronicity fits just right

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

but hey, somebody should do the hard work, right?
and we are this somebody!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

agree, there are probally more aliens than just that, but they are definitely on a very similar tech level to us and they are probally as confused about those weird things flying in the sky

I find it quite likely, that most of the more advanced biological species would seek to flee pain and death, by undergoing some form of 'technological singularity' and thus functionally 'escape' normal space/time. And that's why the Universe seems empty. Who in their right mind, would want to dodge black holes, microwave bursters and the other infinite amount of raw radiant death in space.. with their fragile biological body, if they could 'ascend' out of all this.. by some sort of technological, or even 'pseudo-mystical' means?

Let's say that the 'average' advanced culture might figure out a 'singularity' ('ascension') after 3 million years.. but to let's say that practical FTL space travel might take 30 million years on average to accomplish.. there would be 'nobody home' to do that work.. they'd all be off in their nirvana, with nobody left behind to do the tedious and impractical work of star trek like space flight.

I'm not saying that's how it is.. I'm just saying that MIGHT be what's happening. I mean, look at us.. we might only be less than a hundred years away from our own 'cyber-singularity'. We might never bother to go to space either.

Kev
edit on 19-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

but hey, somebody should do the hard work, right?
and we are this somebody!

It does seem that way.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

that.... makes sense
if we really cared about space exploration, we would have landed in mars by the late 70's, wich was indeed the original estimate but that obviously never happened

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join