It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New/old guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey gang. I'm kinda new here, but also kinda old as well! I recently 're-joined' ATS. I was a a contributing member for a while a few years back, but life takes many turns and generally crap happens! lol
But the good folks at ATS have kept me on file, so it was easy to re-join all the fun here!

My original handle was reficuL, but now I go by my given name. I recognize some of the members from before, and look forward to contributing!
Interests are all things government cover up, some alien stuff, global warming hoax (global freezing in the 70s - make up our minds! lol), religious history - I am an ordained priest, but I don't practice christianity - I just study it. I am a Pagan, which is an easy way of saying I try to live at one with nature. I'm a musician, a tattoo artist, and I love to read. Especially on religion & beliefs.
I look forward to interacting with a lot of you, and I'm always up for a healthy debate!
Cheers guys!

*** please move this post to the correct forum if I posted in the wrong one. Sorry, and thanx. ***

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shawncgraham

Welcome back

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anothe given name here. So are you still living in your new home “ up north ”?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I was. Almost homesteading! Wood stove, splitting wood, veggie garden dug, UNTIL!!!
My ex girlfriend went insane and attacked me and threw a hot cup of coffe in my face! :O
I had her arrested for assault and taken away. Good riddens!
I had to move to a more practical place in town, but still working on getting back to the land.
In defence of my ex, she has a personality disorder I thought I could help her with - I could't.
I hope she gets the help she needs.
But I'm a survivor!
Thanx for asking!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanx! Nice to be back!

new topics

top topics

join