It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump A Racist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

What race are these children? Oh yeah, they're white. I don't know how many times you people need to be told that "Hispanic" is an ethnicity, not a race.

EDIT: I just said, "you people" - I must be racist too.
edit on 11 10 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
Racist definition, a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
[Search domain www.dictionary.com] www.dictionary.com...

Racist - definition of racist by The Free Dictionary
rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm) n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2 ...
[Search domain www.thefreedictionary.com] www.thefreedictionary.com...

Although another poster tried to make the point that racism is subject to personal interpretation, the definition is clear and defined as to what it actually is. There is no ambiguity in the definition of the meaning.

I read your link and I have to say I saw nothing in that article that would meet the true definition of racism. I do agree that trump can be offensively crude and blunt in his rebuttals of the continuous assault he is under from multiple sources toward individuals that criticize him but his personal insulting comments toward do not constitute racism in my opinion. As far as Maxine Waters is concerned, I'd say his comment was spot on. There a few others in congress I would include that meets the same criteria as her but race has nothing to do with it. I don't know Lebron James IQ. Maybe trump is right about him as well. Personally, I don't have much regard for sports figures as well. They usually get where they are via athletic ability rather than brain power.

I do appreciate your post because you have come the closest to answering my original question with actual perceived evidence. I star and flag you for that.

Is it definitive proof? As the previous poster stated, it's the perceptions of the individual but I do have reservations about your link meeting the requirements of definitive proof.

Thanks for the reply. S&F

Edit: As far as I'm concerned,Chuck Schumer is a moron.

edit on 10-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
This website is overpopulated with far right wing trump supporters so I don't even know what the point of some of your threads are for, just to beat up libtards online? Pathetic. He's very racist, practically everyday. Here's a list from August 2018 USA TODAY

If a whole lot of you think Donald Trump is not racist, which is completely insane, then a whole bunch of you must be racist yourself.

Hey by the way, when are the parents going to be united with their children?

Orange man racist. Orange man bad! Orange man and all orange man followers racist.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This website is overpopulated with far right wing trump supporters so I don't even know what the point of some of your threads are for, just to beat up libtards online? Pathetic. He's very racist, practically everyday. Here's a list from August 2018 USA TODAY

If a whole lot of you think Donald Trump is not racist, which is completely insane, then a whole bunch of you must be racist yourself.

I read that USA today link you provided. None of the comments were racist. They were all character assessments. In your world it must be impossible to function. If we were to believe they way you understand things then if a black man murdered you we would not be allowed to call him a murderer because he is a black man and according to your thinking process that is racist. You sir or maam are a total and complete rube who has taken no time to think about anything that surrounds you as a human being.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Do y'all think for a second that Trump would make a stink about a bunch of brain-dead useless but hot white eastern European babes wanting to come to the United States? There's your answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yes I think he is.

At work just now so don’t have time to get into it one of the big reasons though was his role in the birthed movement. I believe that birtherism was really just a racist view when th a different label to justify it. A way of saying a black man shouldn’t be POTUS without having to deal with the negativity of being openly racist.

Now there are other reasons but I don’t get into that now

Ok I know the birth certificate Obama submitted is fake, and I am no racist.

A fake document has nothing to do with the mans race.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Meanwhile,

First time seeing this and absolutely stunned the media didn't call her out for it. She might have thought it was funny but i certainly didn't..STUNNED..Now the video was cut short so it would be interesting to see what was said after..

In regards to the OP..I don't think he's a racist but he needs to choose his words a little better.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Alt-Left and Alt-Right movements is to divide and conquer America through hatred and media lies.
(The KKK, by the way, was founded and run by Democrats.)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Of course he is as all of humanity is. That is the unfortunate truth and anyone who says their not is kidding themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The only problem "racism" is still a issue if the MORONS in charge like to keep us distracted. Scientifically speaking there is one race on this planet. They know this,and they refuse to change the history books and so forth to reflect such information. therefore keeping us all fighting one another over stuff that scientifically dont exist as it is currently understood by the majority of the sheeple.

race is a social construct outside of the description of HUmanity as the human race.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Templeton
To watch it I'd have to do that during the free zone between 2 and 5 AM. Maybe one of these days.

It is bytes well spent. I recommend it if you are interested in this topic. It helped me understand the Trump is racist side. They aren't talking about the same kind of racism and we can't debate them by looking for incidents of prejudice. To these people, white power is real, and they are fighting to make sure it is used morally. To debate them on their level is to assume the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Maybe you need to fund on more vacation for sheriff joe so he can FINALLY get to the bottom of it once and for all. Roflmao. a reply to: proximo

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

This website is overpopulated with far right wing trump supporters

Been a member since 2007, and lurked for a couple years before that. It has always looked to me to be a good cross section of the nation and the globe. Maybe you should complain that too many people are Trump supporters?

Oh, wait... you already do... my bad!

TheRedneck

No it's not...you're a moderator and should know, but spreading false information is the Trump's party game. So you're saying its fact there are equal amounts of threads, flags, and stars of a cross section of people from around the world? Thank you for being so honest and polite.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Does it really matter?

If anyone thinks Trump is a racist, then vote for someone else in 2020.

*shrug*

Don't really see what the big deal is.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL what in the world are you talking about? Did you just call hispanic people caucasians? When are the children going to be back with their parents? Do you even care? Probably not. You probably have a soap box statement prepared to belittle someone online to make yourself feel comfortable.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ok well Trump supporters would let Trump hang a black woman from a tree after he grabbed her by the pussy because she came from a sh!thole country and you still wouldn't call him a racist. I guess presidents who are not racist, would have threads online wondering if they are racist. Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So you're saying its fact there are equal amounts of threads, flags, and stars of a cross section of people from around the world?

Approximately, yes. Although we do have a certain amount of offset due to particular members being... shall we say, vociferous?... on both sides, but that seems to even out.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I read that USA today link you provided. None of the comments were racist. They were all character assessments. In your world it must be impossible to function. If we were to believe they way you understand things then if a black man murdered you we would not be allowed to call him a murderer because he is a black man and according to your thinking process that is racist. You sir or maam are a total and complete rube who has taken no time to think about anything that surrounds you as a human being.

Oh really and you are a cyber bully perhaps? Why do the moderators allow such blatant cyber bullying?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

LOL what in the world are you talking about? Did you just call hispanic people caucasians? When are the children going to be back with their parents? Do you even care? Probably not. You probably have a soap box statement prepared to belittle someone online to make yourself feel comfortable.

About Race - Census.gov
Do your homework and stop being ignorant. Hispanics are primarily white/native American. Middle Easterners are white too, that probably really fries your brain.
edit on 11 12 2018 by underpass61 because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join