It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump A Racist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yes I think he is.

At work just now so don’t have time to get into it one of the big reasons though was his role in the birthed movement. I believe that birtherism was really just a racist view when th a different label to justify it. A way of saying a black man shouldn’t be POTUS without having to deal with the negativity of being openly racist.

Now there are other reasons but I don’t get into that now

You mean the birther movement that was actually started by Hillary Clinton's campaign in 2008 when she was running against Obama?

By the way...

Hillary is on video trying to imitate southern black dialect at church. "I ain't noooo wayysss tirrrrred!"

Hillary lamented on a black radio show she carries around hot sauce in her purse....

Hillary recently made a joke about all black people looking the same....

Hillary's mentor, Robert Byrd, was a high ranking Klan member....

Hillary called black youths super predators....

But yeah.... Donald Trump is the racist. The same Donald Trump who dated black models in the 80s. The same Donald Trump who let Jews into his country club when others weren't. The same Donald Trump whose son in law is Jewish. The same Donald Trump who was hanging out with black rappers and entertainers.

Liberal projection and denial of reality is a curious thing...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: CharlesT

he could be. but its not popular to be racist. he is a arrogant arsehole without moral compass.

Still looking for proof instead of just more unsubstantiated rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yes I think he is.

At work just now so don’t have time to get into it one of the big reasons though was his role in the birthed movement. I believe that birtherism was really just a racist view when th a different label to justify it. A way of saying a black man shouldn’t be POTUS without having to deal with the negativity of being openly racist.

Birtherism is about citizenship, not race. Trump tried it with Ted Cruz as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes I think he is.

Biggest load of BS I have ever read, though this doesn't come as a surprise from such small men.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
No, he isn't a racist.

Funny, he wasn't a racist for the past 30 years when he was hanging out with black rappers, entertainers, politicians, etc. It was only when he decided to run as a Republican for President did he mysteriously become a racist.

Oh wait, here is Jesse Jackson praising Mr. Trump at a Rainbow Push conference....circa 1999.

The proof might be right in the video you posted. If Jessie Jackson praises him then that is proof he is racist, because Jessie Jackson hates African Americans and has been doing everything possible to ruin their lives. Jessie Jackson is like David Duke just in light brown skin.
edit on 10-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

What??? Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Over the past ten years I've seen everything under the sun called racist while actual racist words and actions get a pass.

Suffice to say I'm pretty sure that I don't know what racism is anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

for a neonazi he isnt a racist. for a normal person he is racist and a homophobic from time to time. you dont want proof, because you dont care, right? for me he is a man without moral compass. feel sorry for him.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

What??? Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

Are you trying to imply that Jessie Jackson has not ruined the lives of many African Americans?
edit on 10-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

you dont want proof

I do care and I do want proof rather than just more unfounded assertions. I live in a predominantly black community and I see them as fellow human beings. I detest racial prejudice and will not condone it but you must prove your accusations or you are the one being untruthful and just deceiving yourself. It shows your unfounded prejudices.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not at all. He is just as ambitious a sociopath as any other but that is Jessy Jackson... Jessie's personality is unique to him and has no bearing on Trumps personality.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I hope you brought a sleeping bag and supplies...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

You'd think the OP was asking for definitive proof of Big Foot...

edit on 10-11-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
The problem isn't whether or not Donald Trump is a racist, the problem is that the SJW type use the term as a tool in their mental tool kit to destroy and silence people that aren't on the SJW program.

This.

The left has found a very powerful weapon in the word racist. People are scared to be called it and there are real ramifications if people think you are one.

Being a racist doesn't hurt anyone.

Breaking laws do.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

At this point, do what I do, hold your own council.

I may not know the PC version of racism, and other bigotry, is, but, as has been famously/infamously pointed out on numerous occasions, I know it when I see it.

link   

proof from who? as i told you it depends on you. for many people he is a racist. for me he is a #d up old man. tell me one person you see as racist. im curious.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No, but it's complicated. Some would say yes simply because he is white and has power and if you adopt the fantasy definition they aren't wrong.

edit on 10-11-2018 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I suffer from severe insomnia, have a party size bag of Ruffels and a full 1/2 gal. of George Dickel sour mash. I'm ready.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
I'M ASKING YOU TO SHOW YOUR PROOF. NOT TO JUST CONTINUED ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT IT.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton
I'd like to watch your video but I'm on satellite internet with limited bandwidth. 45 minuets is a little much for my limitations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join