It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It True? Can It Be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm using my Samsung Galaxy tab with Mozilla and just noticed: it's fixed! I can star again and use the upload button and everything!
I just wanted to say great job people!

Thank you, the site I love the most is useable from my device too again! Love it!

Was it hard? It's amazing!

I just tried and flags work too again! It's wonderful! You just made this little user incredible happy!

edit on 10-11-2018 by Peeple because: So happy thank you, I started to lose hope, but you made the impossible happen

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I'm using my Samsung Galaxy tab with Mozilla and just noticed: it's fixed! I can star again and use the upload button and everything!
I just wanted to say great job people!

Thank you, the site I love the most is useable from my device too again! Love it!

Was it hard? It's amazing!

Great. I'm not sure ATS fixed it...and that would be great to know.

Since these issues never affected all users of the site, when these were rectified or corrected for those who did...it had no affect on those of us problem free.

Think about how many p.c., laptops, tablets, smart phones x a 1,000 different brands, providers, settings, countries, virus and firewall protections, screen resolutions x 300,000+ worlwide members...the variables and configurations boggles the mind!

So your thread prompted my reply that as it was "fixed" for you....yet myself and others did not HAVE the issue...just HOW did ATS fix something for some...and not affect those who didn't?

Everytime someone's says "Thanks for fixing..."..I always wonder what they're talking about.

Glad you're problem free. I've been that way always since I joined...and not sure why!

Peace...M.S.
edit on 10-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yup, I have noticed it too. Good stuff!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yep it's true!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM

link    quote   reply

I just noticed I can... 
Star 
Flag 
Send Pm's 
And upload photos and what nots..

YAYYYYY🤗

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Oh sorry didn't see that, you were 4 days ahead of me! It's so great I'm giving people stars now just because I can.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That was definitely something on your end that got rectified. :-)

Super happy it did though!

top topics

join