It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is such bs. When a republican wins people start "finding votes" and they keep finding them until the democrat wins. Then all of a sudden, as if they know for a fact there are no more votes to find, they just stop looking and declare the democrat the winner.

When a republican wins it has to be wrong. As soon as dems "find" (create) enough ballots to make the democrat the winner everything is ok and the natural order has been restored. What a bunch of $&^#.

Seriously, does anyone believe these votes are real?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Vroomfondel

have republicans ever done anything like that? 

Probably, at some point. It would be just as outrageous, and I'm willing to bet it'd be nonstop coverage. So I feel safe saying jt probably hasn't happened recently. At least in a national election.
Broward County is the same place where Al Gore and the Democrats tried to contest the Bush Presidential win. Strange coincidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Snipes is already known as an incompetent and corrupt elections supervisor. I hope she gets put in her rightful place.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Votes "found" without a chain of custody should be burnt. Bottom line. You don't know what they are, where they came from, or who last touched them. Why would that "vote" count?

And if you're mad because you believe they are legitimately cast ballots (and maybe some are) that were lost or not canvased before the deadline, then turn that anger on the absolutely incompetent (and probably corrupt most cases) people in charge of the ballots.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I don't believe a single one of them is a legitimately cast ballot. My anger is with the democrats, especially people like pelosi, sitting there wringing her talons, drooling in anticipation. Everyone knows these so-called votes are fake. They were fake the last time they pulled this crap. And they were fake the time before that and the time before that.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The "if you are mad..." was just a blanket address . Not aimed at you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof yes it does and vote recounting should not be left to local eyes only.

link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof yes it does and vote recounting should not be left to local eyes only.

link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Am just curious...since voter registrations are public record, how long would it take an algorithm on a computer to cross check and determine who did not actually vote by the close of election day in individual districts?

Edit add: is it possible that is why some do get duplicated since they don't tabulate the mailed ones until after closing?

edit on 11 11 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Only started page 3 so far, but I'm confused about where all these extra ballots are coming from. Are they early voting ballots? Then it seems reasonable to me that they would have already been counted since they came in early...right? Absentee and overseas votes need to be postmarked by election day to be counted right? If they mailed them late they shouldn't count. Sounds fair to me. Follow the rules, don't complain about the rules after the fact.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Cries that … votes come in late (as is typical of urban areas) isn't evidence of electoral fraud.

I guess I'm still confused about these late votes. How are any votes coming in late? Even midterm elections have 6+ months of campaigning before the vote, presidential elections are like what 18 months long now? You can't watch tv, listen to radio, or read newspapers/magazines without seeing political ads ahead of any election. If people really cared about their vote being counted, they would vote early or make sure they show up at the polls on election day. I'm sorry, but if you can't follow the election laws to get your vote in on time, your vote shouldn't be counted.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"The supervisor of elections in Florida's heavily Democratic Palm Beach County said Sunday that she did not believe her department would meet a Thursday deadline to complete recounts in the Sunshine State's historically tight gubernatorial and Senate races, threatening to further confuse an increasingly chaotic and politically fraught process.

The supervisor, Susan Bucher, told reporters that she did not expect to meet the deadline due to aging equipment. Florida Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell told Fox News that under state law, if a county does not submit their results by the deadline, then the results on file at the time take their place. Revell added that Florida's Secretary of State has no authority to grant extensions."

the lulz keep coming. Sounds to me more like "We'd rather use our already manipulated fake data than be exposed by a recount, kthxbye."
edit on 12-11-2018 by bitcoinforever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The lady counting the votes admitted to mixing illegal votes with legal ones. Not that you care since they're likely dem votes.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

That's exactly what it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

They're a mixture of "early votes by mail" and "provisional ballots" and "other". The first two aren't the problem, it's the other that is the problem.

The lady in charge of this debacle stated she had 600k ballots on election night. Since then she's changed that number upwards well over 100k. Unsurprisingly these 100k are favoring the democrat by a >3:1 margin despite the district only going about 2:1. She has admitted to transcribing damaged ballots without representatives from both campaigns present. There is a sworn affidavit by a fired poll worker that they witnessed election staff filling out blank ballots. She has also admitted to mixing illegal votes with legal ones. The count she sent to the state included rejected ballots. She has defied two court orders and is now saying they won't be meeting the deadline for the recount.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
We haven't seen how low liberal Democrats will go yet.

When they dont like the results of elections, this happens.

And they are the only ones to get caught.

Liberals made a pact and will use their powers at Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, google, in the media, at the IRS and FBI to suppress and conservative values.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Of course its fraud.
Its always paper ballots.
Its always "ballots found insert location here"
It's always more democrat votes.

Oh, so you would prefer electronic votes which can be altered at the whim of liberals who are more college-educated and much more savvy about technology?

No thanks.

Lol more educated? Puh lease, everyone knows colleges in the 21st century are overpriced daycare centers.

More savvy with tech?
Doubtful.

Like you know how to bypass a system edit/copy protection and change a vote.

You all are too busy looking at Trump's next tweet between MSM Braincast Reprogramming and #posting all over Twitter and Reddit whatever your TV "God's" #### out of their mouths into yours like some human centipede b rated knockoff.

Unplug yourself and go outside
edit on 12-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join