It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

This may surprise you but, not all votes are counted in an election. When the math supports a winner. Then a winner is declared.

It's when the votes are close. Then all votes must be counted.

This is normal and a problem.

We are in the day and age when we do not need to be using paper ballots. There are these great things called websites or phone apps that can be used to let people vote. And you can vote from home. Imagine that. And we'd have instant numbers. No more waiting a week to tally all the ballots. If security is a concern. A old fashioned printout of your vote could be done to keep for your records. It can be done. Why aren't we doing it?

If a candidate is 40,000 votes behind and there are 15,000 ballots remaining, why would we need to count the extra 15,000?
This is why Broward is required by law to say how many total ballots they have. It helps prevent fraud and ballot box stuffing. They didn't. Even after a judge granted an emergency order to compel them to. Along with ordering them to let observers have access and an external inspection. They refused. They chose to be in contempt and continued breaking the law rather than comply. Why is that?
edit on 10-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

have republicans ever done anything like that? 

Probably, at some point. It would be just as outrageous, and I'm willing to bet it'd be nonstop coverage. So I feel safe saying jt probably hasn't happened recently. At least in a national election.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Annee

There was no proper chain of custody for votes. There were clear violations of procedure. There are now no guarantees. That's really the point.

They failed the country. By cheating or by failing to do their job competently.

It doesn't matter. We deserve better than this BS.

And you'd feel the same way if it was the GOP making mistakes?

I doubt it.

ALL votes need to be counted.

The shenanigans of vote suppression needs to end.

Remember when the overseas votes weren't counted in 2012?

Pepefarms remembers.

I remember 2000 when the Supreme Court voted to retroactively allow military votes that were not valid due to late or no post date.

Military votes tend to favor Republicans.

Then the Florida Supreme Court chose Bush rather then allowing a legitimate vote count.

BTW: I voted for Bush.

After Gore got his two recounts.

Selective recounts is NOT counting ALL votes.

BTW - I voted for Bush

So you're saying all votes should be counted, including fraudulent votes?

And you keep saying you voted for Bush, like it matters or holds some relevance to your stance.

You rejected my article/link on fraudulent voting -- so, there's little point to continuing.

Yes I did. Because some here on ATS believe that purging voter rolls of voters that have moved, or died, is tantamount to voter suppression, for instance.

You're saying ALL votes should be counted. I'm asking if you mean to include fraudulent votes, whether its fraud or something like dead people being counted.

You provided a link that claims voter fraud is a myth. I can provide one as well.

If it is indeed a myth, why would you be against legislation to ensure that it stays that way?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
we can't trust the voting process and anyone who tells you otherwise is not analyzing the situation correctly

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Having been following what all is going on here is what I see the problem with the entire process:

With the States of Georgia one of the problems here is that the man in charge of the elections was running the election, where it was resulting in him controlling everything. He did not step down and then there was the issue of where the exact match system, ended up disenfranchising entire groups, along with the reports of the man being concerned that if all of the eligible voters were to come out and vote, it would result in landslides in favor of the Democrats. Added to the reports of thousands of voters being unenrolled to vote, gives it a bad look.

With the State of Arizona: It is due to the state laws, that are in place. That means towards the end the election, the ballots flooded the election offices, and were not counted on election day. Then to ensure election security, the officials were having to double check that the votes were not done twice, that the signatures match and counted correctly. Now most can do so much in a day, but 1.7 million signatures is going to take time to be confirmed, one by one.

The state of Florida, here again, we are looking at state laws, combined with the additional number of mailed in ballots. And they are working very hard, all of the added attention, along with the laws suits. In some cases if the votes are close, it is required that there be a recount and it has to be done by hand.

So here is the question, why would we not want a recount, to verify the unofficial results reported by the county clerks, to the state officials?

But beyond that, there is appearing to be mistakes that are being made all around, from the pressure there. And it appears as though the some of the same problems are coming up with the elections that have yet to be corrected for. And what is even worse, is that the party who benefits from the mistakes are showing no intention of correcting them. Even to the point of fighting them in court or making up lies about what all is going on and causing far greater problems in the long run.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The only problem I have with the recounts is it’s all democrat votes appearing and no republican votes. That sounds fishy.. yet in 2018 their is no such thing as right and wrong..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

She held them in storage for 12 months.

Yes, it was a mistake -- cuz it should have been 22 months.

They're still available digitally.

The ballots were the subject of an ongoing lawsuit on election misconduct and under subpoena! Ooops! Just another innocent mistake, I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
we can't trust the voting process and anyone who tells you otherwise is not analyzing the situation correctly

The process has worked pretty well for hundreds of years,
Problem seems to be that partisan workers can really wreak havoc
if they are set on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

you sure you can trust the machines and EVERYONE counting the votes? there's corruption everywhere there's for sure corruption there as well

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To the OP, yes, it stinks to high heaven, especially when the person doing the counting has been charged with illegally destroying ballots already in the past.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I just wanted to say I have really appreciated your tenacity in the various threads on this topic. Your knowledgeable, common sense posts are desperately needed on a topic that hits at the very roots of our Republic.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I find people post a lot of things that are true (or truish) that are also completely irrelevant when placed in proper context.

In this thread we saw it with "well, just because they broke a records law doesn't mean it was voting fraud". Well, those records laws are there to prevent voter fraud. It's "just a records law" that happen to deal with observing, external inspection, and the anti-ballot stuffing measures. Why else would they continue deliberately breaking laws about external inspection and anti-ballot stuffing after getting an emergency order? There is only one real reason, and everyone knows it. That's why they won't/can't answer. It's possible they never looked at it from that perspective. But now they definitely know the real answer. They might not admit it, but they know. You can't say, "oops, we didn't realize" after the judge sends you a named order. "You, Ms Snipes, are in violation of the election laws of the state of Florida and must comply with external inspection and share the total number of ballots you hold with the plantiff". They realize they are defiantly breaking the law. There is only one reason to defy that order.

Or "she kept it for 12 months. It's a technicality. There are still e-copies." Well, the ballots were subject to subpeona in a law suit concerning election malpractice. You don't accidentally burn them when they are the key piece of evidence against you. There is no way to verify the e-copies are accurate without the physical ballots. What a stunning coincidence.

I'm not saying those people are all liars, but they're repeating the lies someone that knows better told them which made them feel good. They "feel" true because they are basically true, and it's preferable to admitting the truth there are bad people willing to manipulate the vote and commit fraud. "We should count all the votes" only means something if we know what exactly we are counting!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dude, I can smell it all the way up here in ohio.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Yes it smells pretty bad here in Georgia, its a farce but I bet they pull it off somehow.

Abrams sister is the federal judge in the district all this stuff was filed, has yet to recuse herself.

Dont know if we can ever trust the election process in a close race anymore, anything within 2 percentage points is now uncertain.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Was watching a live stream video from outside Broward yesterday. There was a box of votes that had been dropped off that had a printed sign on it saying ‘found in a Republican area’.

www.bitchute.com...

That’s a bit hard to swallow for me for 2 reasons.

Firstly if vote fraud was occurring in an area - why the hell would you leave the votes in a neat little election box where someone might find them. Wouldn’t you shred/burn them?

Secondly whoever found the votes took the time to go and make a sign on a computer saying votes found in a Republican area whilst walking the dog.

It stinks

I’ve seen a few examples of voting forms over in the US (please correct me if I’m wrong) it looks like there are multiple elections on one ticket. So what if the person voting is only interested in the senate vote - what’s to stop someone else filling in the rest of the form if it’s heading for a recount? I get there will be an electronically read copy too - it just seems open to abuse.

We don’t seem to have these type of constant issues with votes in the UK - generally all done and dusted 12 hours from close of polling.

Don’t know how you fix it. Have seen suggestions such as thumbprints - you’d need a nationwide database which has a few civil liberty issues. Although on the plus side in Florida they already have a handy little database for those 3 million felons (Democrat voters).

Voter ID seems a common sense idea does it not?
edit on 11-11-2018 by DrBobH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
The only problem I have with the recounts is it’s all democrat votes appearing and no republican votes. That sounds fishy.. yet in 2018 their is no such thing as right and wrong..

Exactly.

As it stands, only one candidate is gaining from these "found" votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Exactly.

As it stands, only one candidate is gaining from these "found" votes.

This is incorrect. Both are gaining votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Well, there were a mystery pile but now we see them as fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I should have voted for "the one who will not be named."

Kinda disappointed with the whole process.

As campaign manager for the ZNC I can tell you that a vote for her is like a vote for free giant beers in every fridge and a brown recluse in every slipper.

sounds like you are going for a win-win.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Not seeing that as close to being done in a neutral manner or remotely as the polls suggested from those 'found' votes. MOSTLY Dem' gaining in three states is not statistically believable either. SO we have votes being counted UNSUPERVISED and ignoring the Judge in Broward. It is time to shut it down and go with what was reported in time following the rules. Counties who failed to report on time should lose their votes AND be more willing to follow the rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join