It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Greven

It means you don't understand. So stop telling people they are wrong just because you don't understand.

Ask more than speak. Learn.

What's the link between open records laws being violated and electoral fraud to steal an election for Democrats against Republicans?

I can't make that leap of faith. I don't see the logic.

I get it now. You just need someone to walk you through basic logical deduction. Cool. So we have multiple elections in three (3) different states wereby the people of team red were elected by a narrow margin. However the people of team blue insist that there are more votes (by the 10's of thousands) that not only still need to be counted, but we not accounted for within the respective state law deadlines. These states also have public records requirements to keep this process transparent for inspection of possible mistake or fraud. This is significant because these rules were in place--like in most states--in order to prevent voter fraud by being able to account for votes so that "stuffing the ballot box" would be more difficult.

In the current instance, we have a situation where the officials who are subject to the above stated rules are willingly operating in violation of these rules for reasons for which they have refused to elaborate. These are team blue officials who are refusing to cooperate while at the same time "finding" thousands of ballots that were not acounted for prior to the aforementioned deadlines. Only after they were ordered (in Broward) to do so, they have a sample of 205 ballots, 20 of which, its turns out, were not valid. This partucular supervisor of elections has been involved in at least two (2) other instances of voting shenanagins in the past, and has at the very least proven to be incompotent.

So where does the fraud part come in. Well to most people its obvious, but I'll help you out: vast majority of these post-deadline votes are for team blue--the team that lost these elections; the same team the supervisor of elections and those counting the votes work for. All being done behind closed doors and in violation of state law.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reelected

Broward County votes should be nullified. They get what they deserve.

Last word.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

My response is what will YOU believe? What news sources will YOU listen to?
How can someone get real evidence?

Hannity's opinions aren't evidence of electoral fraud.
The President's opinions aren't evidence of electoral fraud.
Cries that Democrat votes come in late (as is typical of urban areas) isn't evidence of electoral fraud.

A video might be evidence of electoral fraud, if it can be proved that it was shot where it is alleged and is showing what is alleged.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This will have consequences

I wish I shared your optimism. I fear we have entered communist banana republic land and there is no coming back.

I pray you are right.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

reelected

Broward County votes should be nullified. They get what they deserve.

Last word.

Oh okay, so you want voter disenfranchisement when they're votes you don't agree with.

Thanks for finally coming clean.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
All these pages and noone can answer the question of why Snipes continues to break the law and place herself in contempt of court...
Noone can figure out why she would refuse legal access to inspectors and observers.

It's just a big mystery.

Another "mistake"?
THAT excuse seems to work for the Left when Snipes destroyed election ballots protected under a court evidenciary order.

edit on 10-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If they're to stupid or uneducated or lazy or criminally inclined to do it right Yes!!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

As a consolation prize you can be the champion of failure. Congrats you've earned it.
edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: timequake

I wonder if you have a flavor choice?

Orange... its actually purple but I'm afraid people might find that racist.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: tadaman

It means you don't understand. So stop telling people they are wrong just because you don't understand.

Ask more than speak. Learn.

What's the link between open records laws being violated and electoral fraud to steal an election for Democrats against Republicans?

I can't make that leap of faith. I don't see the logic.

I get it now. You just need someone to walk you through basic logical deduction. Cool. So we have multiple elections in three (3) different states wereby the people of team red were elected by a narrow margin. However the people of team blue insist that there are more votes (by the 10's of thousands) that not only still need to be counted, but we not accounted for within the respective state law deadlines. These states also have public records requirements to keep this process transparent for inspection of possible mistake or fraud. This is significant because these rules were in place--like in most states--in order to prevent voter fraud by being able to account for votes so that "stuffing the ballot box" would be more difficult.

In the current instance, we have a situation where the officials who are subject to the above stated rules are willingly operating in violation of these rules for reasons for which they have refused to elaborate. These are team blue officials who are refusing to cooperate while at the same time "finding" thousands of ballots that were not acounted for prior to the aforementioned deadlines. Only after they were ordered (in Broward) to do so, they have a sample of 205 ballots, 20 of which, its turns out, were not valid. This partucular supervisor of elections has been involved in at least two (2) other instances of voting shenanagins in the past, and has at the very least proven to be incompotent.

So where does the fraud part come in. Well to most people its obvious, but I'll help you out: vast majority of these post-deadline votes are for team blue--the team that lost these elections; the same team the supervisor of elections and those counting the votes work for. All being done behind closed doors and in violation of state law.

Strange that you only mention three states. What about Georgia, where the person who is ahead was in charge of the election and a whole lot of disturbing evidence has emerged about that election? Why not mention that I wonder? Oh well, moving on...

Problem with your explanation: they weren't yet elected by a narrow margin as the vote count had not completed, because the election boards had not returned official counts. The Florida official election count is not yet done. Projections by media outlets aren't final decisions on elections.

For example, in Florida:
Timeline: 2018 Florida Election Reporting, Recount and Certification

Nov. 6: General Election Day

In each respective Florida county's time zone, preliminary election night returns are due no later than 7:30 p.m. – a half hour after polls close – and in 45-minute increments following until all results are completely reported.

Provisional and overseas vote-by-mail ballots do not fall under that category.

Nov. 8: Provisional Ballot Deadline

The deadline for provisional ballots to count – requiring evidence of eligibility – is 5 p.m. on Nov. 8.

Nov. 10: Deadline for First Unofficial Returns

County canvassing boards are required to turn in first unofficial returns no later than noon on Nov. 10. The decision on whether a machine recount is required is determined by the Florida Secretary of State and the Divison of Elections.

A machine recount is legally required under Florida law for federal, state or multicounty races or issues if the margin between candidates/issues is below 0.5 percent.

The results of the machine recount are declared as the second set of unofficial returns.

Nov. 15: Deadline for Machine Recount Results

The results of the machine recount, determined to be the second set of unofficial returns, are due no later than 3 p.m. on Nov. 15.

At that point, the Florida Secretary of State and the Divison of Elections will determine whether the returns of those results meet the statutory threshold for a manual recount.

A manual recount is legally required under Florida law for federal, state or multicounty races or issues if the margin between candidates/issues is below 0.25 percent.

Nov. 16: Overseas Ballots Deadline

In compliance with the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, the deadline in Florida for overseas ballots from applicable military and civilian is Nov. 16.

The ballots must be postmarked or signed and dated on or before the Nov. 6 Election Day.

Nov. 18: Official Returns Deadline

County canvassing boards have a noon deadline on Nov. 18 to produce official returns.

Nov. 20: Official Returns Certified

The Elections Canvassing Commission, which is made up of the Florida governor and two members of the Florida Cabinet selected by the governor, meet in Tallahassee at 9 a.m. on Nov. 20 to certify the official returns from federal, state and multi-county offices

Is it the 20th yet? Then the counts are not official. They aren't yet elected.
They aren't 'post deadline votes' (until about now, noon in Florida on November 10th) unless they are provisional ballots and aren't overseas ballots.

Your understanding and that of those in this thread is flawed.
edit on 11Sat, 10 Nov 2018 11:19:13 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here in nyc there were widespread reports of a huge amount of ballot scanning machines not working Election Day, to the point that both the mayor and city council issued separate statements acknowledging it. Their twitter feeds were just swamped with people tweeting and reporting that exact issue. It almost read like an ats thread.

nypost.com...

Then right before the election was a mailer scandal where tens of thousands of mailers issued by a mayor’s initiative erroneously told people they were unregistered to vote.

Either incompetence or something else.

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

edit on 10-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: RadioRobert

What would make you choose to continue to deny access? Name circumstances a reasonable person, say you, would just give the law and the judge the finger instead of allowing inspection.

You have asked this many times, of many different people, in different threads.

Not ONE person has answered.

Very telling. There is NO legit reason for her to ignore the law and court orders.

There are only nefarious reasons for Snipe to do so

I'll keep asking because they know. But it makes it clear when you break if down that way.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I see that you are still avoiding answering my requests.One more time...
how can anyone get any real evidence? what news sources will you believe?
what news sources do you listen to?

Ahhh,after reading your last post I am thinking you get your "news" from MSM!
edit on 10-11-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Strange that you only mention three states. What about Georgia, where the person who is ahead was in charge of the election and a whole lot of disturbing evidence has emerged about that election? Why not mention that I wonder? Oh well, moving on...

Florida (one...), Arizona (two...), Georgia (three....) Yay!!! And in that state, no sir, the person in charge in GA does not count the ballots, the supervisor of elections does. All he would do (had he not resigned from that role to dispel partiality) is certify the votes.

Problem with your explanation: they weren't yet elected by a narrow margin as the vote count had not completed, because the election boards had not returned official counts. The Florida official election count is not yet done. Projections by media outlets aren't final decisions on elections.

They aren't 'post deadline votes.'

That is the deadline for counting them, not for magically discovering new ones. That deadline was 30 minutes after the polls closed.
edit on 10-11-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I see that you are still avoiding answering my requests.One more time...
how can anyone get any real evidence? what news sources will you believe?
what news sources do you listen to?

Why are you so fixated on sources?

If a source is poor, it might reflect on the strength of evidence where that matters.

However, the only thing that actually matters is evidence.

For instance, a source that lies all the time might claim they overheard John Smith do some crime... well, that's not very strong evidence. On the other hand, if a source that lies all the time has a video of John Smith doing some crime, then that's pretty strong evidence.

It is concerning to hear people asking what 'source' someone uses rather than what 'evidence' someone uses.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Don't agree with fingerprint scanner but do believe that when you vote you need to show valid I'd that verifies citizenship on it because to many states let anybody get a license even illegals. Also I believe that states that have ballots that show up days latter need to throughly investigate province of ballots and if found to be found to be fraudulent then perpetrators need to face 10 or more years in federal prison period.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My response is what will YOU believe? What news sources will YOU listen to?
How can someone get real evidence?

Hannity's opinions aren't evidence of electoral fraud.
The President's opinions aren't evidence of electoral fraud.
Cries that Democrat votes come in late (as is typical of urban areas) isn't evidence of electoral fraud.

A video might be evidence of electoral fraud, if it can be proved that it was shot where it is alleged and is showing what is alleged.

The only problem with that is they will NOT let people film.

Matt Gaetz ‏ Verified account
BREAKING:I took this video as the riot police removed me from where trucks were secretly loading stuff in/out of Broward Supervisors office. All this while they are violating constitutional rights & a court order!

Gaetz Twitter
The video of Gaetz being forced to stop filming the shady goings on is at the link.

ETA: Found the video on YT.

edit on 11 10 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You have dismissed everything that anyone has posted on this thread.
Tell me,how can an average person get their hands on "real" evidence?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Florida (one...), Arizona (two...), Georgia (three....) Yay!!! And in that state, no sir, the person in charge in GA does not count the ballots, the supervisor of elections does. All he would do (had he not resigned from that role to dispel partiality) is certify the votes.

They aren't 'post deadline votes.'

That is the deadline for counting them, not for magically discovering new ones. That deadline was 30 minutes after the polls closed.

Apologies, that wasn't clear.

Ballots are due for... what 30 minutes after the polls close?

That sounds in conflict with this:
Election Day Voting

The polls are open on Election Day, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Any voters waiting in line at 7:00 p.m. will have the opportunity to cast a ballot.

edit on 11Sat, 10 Nov 2018 11:35:00 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

When I voted I had to show my driver's license to prove my identity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join