It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret plot by Neo Nazis within German special forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
A plot has been uncovered in Germany where around 200 special ops soldiers were planning political assassinations. They were also planning to kill migrants in Germany.
link

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

They sound mental based off the article. It's hard to believe 200 special forces didn't have a full working brain between them. I mean it sounds cool in comics and looks exciting in movies when some 'crack team of renegades' goes rogue. In reality, murdering political leaders and massacring people in the streets kinda puts normal people off.

We don't like murder on the streets much.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Maybe they knew something we didn’t?
I’m also skeptical they were “Nazis”, anyone white with a touch of patriotism and opposed to open borders is called a Nazi these days

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Meanwhile in France:

Six far-right extremists arrested over violent plot to attack Emmanuel

BFM TV also described the suspects as belonging to a “far-right commando unit,” though the DGSI has yet to confirm this description

Policeman found dead in garden of French prime minister's residence

It is believed the officer, who belonged to the French Republican Guard and was part of the team charged with protecting prime minister Edouard Philippe, was 45-years-old and a father. 

ETA: These two incidents were reported separately and are not necessarily related but yeah....
edit on 10-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The terminology doesn't really matter. A well trained secret militia planned assassinations, wide scale murders and a political coup. It's bad news in any language, right?

Then again, maybe they actually identified with the Third Reich? I haven't checked to see. German Nazis wear the regalia, symbols and do the Heil Hitler salutes. There's no splitting hairs over them. Nazi is as good a name as any for swastika-wearing fans of Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It’s only bad news if the people the coup is against are working for the benefit of the people. I don’t see many Western European countries whose government are for its citizens.

I’m not cool with assassinations but quite a few European countries are in need of a decent coup

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The racists were going to unleash Day X when law and order collapsed - something they regarded as 'imminent'.

Sounds like they are preppers. I don't think that type of plan really qualifies them as Nazis as long as they were not the ones planning to collapse law and order.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It wasn’t a planned coup at all, Fake freaking news!!!!!

They were preparing for the day everything went to #, no mention of proof or even suspicion that they were Nazis other than the fact they didn’t like immigrants.

After rereading the article I see patriots who care about their country and their people.
If a SHTF fan scenario goes down Europeans will be praying for people like these

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Coups are crazy, they need a spark to ignite

The 1936 coup in Japan was mostly military academy kids.

Then there is the colonial coup

Heck read twitter, how many liberals want conservatives dead.

What did the mob that went after Tucker Carlson’s wife thinking. That they will start something? That no member of the #resistance will stop them and maybe join in. Can you see a mob like that going to a politician’s house next?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
retracted in the light of new information..
edit on 10-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

It's not a hoax but questionable and sensationalist reporting nonetheless. Here is the german article the english one is based upon:

Fa ll Franco A.: BKA hat Hinweise auf Netzwerk innerhalb der Bundeswehr

The article is from Nov 9. However most of the details of this article had already been reported months or even years ago in the geman press.

ETA: Here is an example from May 2017:

Rechtes Netzwerk bei Bundeswehr?
Franco A. hatte offenbar Mitwisser
die
edit on 10-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: #HalbwahrheitenPresse

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well that slipped through, thank you for posting. I´ll retract my statement above.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The time is coming when these criminal "migrants" (not legitimate, law abiding refugees not causing problem - I'm talking about those commuting lots of crime - rape, etc in Germany) will no longer have the protection from Merkel and I'm willing to bet good money that a strong right wing leader will be elected, how far right they are, IDK, but I would say they ain't gonna be moderate's.

When this happens you are going to see some revenge taken against the REAL criminals and those giving cover for them (meaning the Communists in Germany). I would suspect these actions are going to be a combination of law enforcement and civilian "gangs" (would be called militia's but since they can't bear arms, they will be labeled gangs).

The time is drawing near and it is going to terrify the immigrants, but hopefully they will see that only the "refugees" who have gone out of their way to make the Germans feel out of place in their own country or committed crimes against them are the ones who are being targeted/punished. I don't wish the "good ones" to be fearful in their place of refuge and I hope the Germans are tactful enough to do this in a "proper" manner.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Seems to be a genuine case after a quick check on the net, surprised that it included special forces but then whose grandchildren are they and what did there grandfathers do in there time?.

Not surprising when you remember that the real NAZI's were never completely stamped out and instead just changed tactic's after the war with lot's of hidden loot and money that was never recovered, there will definitely still be a hardliner and very well funded element's working this evil plot somewhere in the world playing on the current unhappiness caused by mass migration into Europe (which has played directly into there hand's and allowed them to recruit people whom otherwise would have told them were to go with cherry's on top).

top topics

join