It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatchewan Sasquatch ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Saskatchewan Sasquatch ?

The recent video is said to be filed in Saskatchewan , Canada. From afar it can easily be mistaken a bear. Zoomed in it's just a blur but despite that you can see it standing and it's arm that has a form I've seen described as resembling the Sasquatch in the the Patterson-Gimlin film. Others have commented that it's two Bigfoot and or one and a baby that it's interacting with. Whether it's hoaxed(mods feel free to send it off as so) by manipulating the grainy image or other, may still be up for speculation. I'm looking for more info on it.

edit on 10-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: video issues

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Quite interesting I saw this posted by a radio station here in town yesterday but with the grainy footage it is hard to tell, which is disappointing today that we can somehow never have clear footage of these kind of things, I hope to one day see something like this and if I do ill be sure to try and get close for some good footage.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

I'm so used to the grainy "evidence" I'm trying to learn to decipher it better with wondering if it's even worth it. Thanks for your reply!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Looks like a black bear standing up to check out where those dogs are whilst it's foraging/stealing. Just before it stands you can see it's head and upper body weave like bears do. Between the shape, the movement and location it's gonna be a bear.

A couple of frames do look odd though. The narrator waffles on about the arm and it really does look unusual at that point.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Definitely a bear, for the odd friends looks to be modified to look more anamolous.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Yeah, bears can catch people out when they're standing up. Here are two bears who could look very similar to the squatch video if filmed from a distance and out of focus.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's a bear.

It's such a blurry image, that it becomes misshaped.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

My first thought was blurry photo, and black bear

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Who is to say,they are many stories from hundred of years ago regarding Sasquatch and trapper hunters,who is to say

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow, that´s almost in the backyard of my relatives judging from the quick googleearth zoomout.

I remember them telling me about the sasquatch but always took it as a myth. But most myths have some true core so...

Bear?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I find it suspicious that film is conveniently blurred. The commentary sounded natural though.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

"Samsquanch."

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's the never before photographed Sasquatchewan badger.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I also thought it was a bear, 'cos of the movement but then I realised... I honestly have no idea what a sasquatch looks like on all fours.

So now I think Boo Boo with a slight chance of samsquanch.

😊
edit on 10-11-2018 by Jonjonj because: Skullduggery

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I can't say what it is because it's so blurred. The subject does appear to stand, but honestly it meanders like a bear would in that situation. It lumbers slowly kind of like a bear who is still prepping for winter, trying to save energy. Every report I've heard about sasquatches they move quickly rather than slowly.

Still I have no idea what it really is, but it seems to me a bear based upon the movement. It could be a sasquatch, but it could be anything based upon the resolution of the video.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for replies all. If I find further info I will share it.

originally posted by: KansasGirl

"Samsquanch."

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Its all blurry and out of focus, it has to be a sasquatch!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hi all

No mystery for me, It's a Bear in my eyes no matter how hard I try to convince my self it could be otherwise..

Love&Light
SatNam
edit on 11/11/2018 by eriathwen because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

I'm starting to think there's a hybrid we just don't know about yet, a bearsquatch. Manbearsquatch!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like a blurry black bear. Also, why zoom out and then end the video when it "stands" up? Not buying it.

top topics

join