It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience and Think My Dog Is Aware of something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I've had one spooky encounter, and so did my girlfriends room mate.

We were about to go to sleep when her room mate burst into our room freaking out saying she couldn't sleep in her room because there was a spirit in there, so i went to investigate, laughing it off and being a dick saying "hello mister ghosty oooooo" then i entered the threshold of her bedroom, and suddenly it was like i walked into a refrigerator. Now I have bad anxiety and prone to panic but what I felt was...wrongness, like something was very wrong and didn't belong, then BAM! i felt like had a hand been placed on my right shoulder, it felt as cold dry ice.

The hairs on my neck stood up and I high tailed it. The odd thing is it only happened once, in retrospect it might've been a recently deceased family member coming back to say goodbye, but usually when people have that experience feel at ease and comforted, the room mate was freaking. If it was they must have been a bad person in real life because...it's hard to explain it for people who haven't experienced it but it's as if you can 'feel' malevolence or something sinister.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hey. Once, my grandfather had a similar experience. He went to bed before his wife and shortly thereafter felt her get into bed and begin rubbing his shoulders and back. But when he turned around, there was nobody there. Like you, he asked my grandmother if she'd been in the room, but she had not.

My grandmother and her family had experiences with something demonic in rural Mexico, as well. That was before she met her husband.

Do you believe in God and have you accepted Jesus? I suggest prayer--and if you feel unsafe or keep getting bothered, contact a local priest so that he can come over and bless your house. Mainly, just ignore it and don't be afraid or worry about it. If it escalates, go to a priest for advice on the matter.

I've had a few experiences with demonic things, myself. Trust God and you won't be disappointed.

God bless

--Additionally, I find it interesting that many have had similar experiences. I didn't realize that this was so common.
edit on 11-11-2018 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Find out who the little girl was, maybe her dad shared your name, or something.... Or you look like someone she knew, maybe even her killer, or you were her killer in a previous life.
I am at the understanding that we leave pieces of our being behind on this plain, usually negative.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Dogs are conditioned animals just like u and i

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Have you or your wife ever dabbled in the occult? Ouija Boards...anything? I have had all kinds of demom attacks and all I did was read some incantations from an old occult book. It's been 20(ish) years now, and although not nearly as bad as before...they're still here.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll share another bed-related ghost story.

As I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, my wife passed from breast cancer...and I became a widower in my mid- 30s with two young sons.

After some time, I started dating again, met a woman and we started dating for a few months.
On some nights she'd sleep over.
One such night, we had an arguement over my boys.

This woman was a school teacher and had no children of her own and that night she was highly critical of how I raised my boys and how they were acting.
She said that if she ever had had kids, they would've turned out much better behaved than mine (FTR; my boys are awesome).

We went to bed angry that night after the argument.

The next morning, I woke up to find her sitting up in bed with a look of fear on her face.
She told me that after I fell asleep, she felt something in the room and that a young girl appeared at the foot of the bed looking directly at her.
She said the girl was very angry and told her something like: "YOU shouldn't talk that way about the boys...they are good!".

She said the girl was dressed in a yellow dress with flowers and she had a 'page-boy' haircut.

I showed her an old photo of my wife as a little girl...with the same hair style, wearing the same dress she described...and she said: "THAT IS HER!".

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

chapter 1 how to evoke some demons, chapter 2 how to get rid of them.....
Shouda read chapter 2

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

A bout a year after I lost my wife to BC...(at an early age)...I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her next to me in the bed (she was turned away from me). I snuggled up to her and she turned around and it was her beautiful smiling face looking at me. I was so happy...even thinking I had only dreamed she died...I went to kiss her...and she turned into a horrible old hag.

Sounds like a scene out of Haunting of Hill House - jump to 4:05 and 4:50

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had commented before on this exact thing, that unmistakable feeling of your bed compressing as someone sits or lays next to you. I've read about quite a number of people experiencing this. I'd really love to know what is doing it. Or who.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Have you or your wife ever dabbled in the occult? Ouija Boards...anything? I have had all kinds of demom attacks and all I did was read some incantations from an old occult book. It's been 20(ish) years now, and although not nearly as bad as before...they're still here.

Oh yes, it opens doors. Mostly wrong ones.

Negative entities still visit me in sleep. There are benevolent entities as well. It's all about what you attract, think vibration.

I won't link my thread as it's old, boring, and too long.

There are weird things that share our space.

edit on 11-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Animals sense a lot more than we give them credit.

I trust the dog. Unfortunately, I have no clue what is cuing him in.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

My wife had in the past and always warned me that one day, what ever was messing with her will follow her up here. I think maybe it has arrived.

The only difference is there was alot of anger going on in her past, where as here, between us, there is only love. We have yet to have an argument or an angry word exchanged between us since we have been together for 4 years.

So, I'm thinking and hoping that what ever this is , is starving because it doesn't have much to feed on.

Her experiences require a whole nother thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hi Groot. I hardly ever post, but I think I might have a fix for your problem. I have done this before and it worked. Cut up fresh garlic and put it on a dish. Put a dish of fresh garlic on each side of the bed on a night table. half of a cut up bulb on each dish should be good. refresh the garlic every day for a week. The general idea is to make your bedroom smell heavily of FRESH garlic. A lot of entities do not like and cannot remain in an area smelling of fresh garlic. I know it sounds weird, but it worked for me and I have not had any problems since. GOOD LUCK!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've been dealing with stuff in my house for the past 15 years. The stuff going on in my house is straight out of parts of the movie poltergeist. For the most part I just ignore it. As long as it isn't attacking me I'm fine with it.

I find it a bit unsettling that what ever it is might be following your wife. I hope when I leave it what ever it is don't follow me.

I live with my grandmother and cousin they've both experienced it also. My grandmother is chatholic and she wan't to bring a priest in to bless the hosue. I refused I saw the movie the exorsist and the last thing I wan't to do is piss what ever it is off.

But yeah I get the sense that it's not friendly. Rather harmless at the moment but I don't want to antagonize it.

I came face to face with it late night in my hallway. I know for a fact that ghosts exist.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Op might not be alone with the activity happening, interesting thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: wantsome

Have you had a cleansing at any time? Suggest so if not. As, of course, the unfriendly can become harmful.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

An ex-girlfriend of mine had always told me she felt something followed her around since she was a child. One night before she came to bed I felt the exact same thing you did. Her side of the bed depressed as if she had slipped into bed. I rolled over to find it empty. This happened on a couple of occasions.

Fast forward a few years later after we broke up and she had moved out and none of those experiences ever occurred again.

In short I do believe it is possible for certain people to have energies follow them around.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
My dog loves everyone that I know , especially the kids.

However, he senses intent. I do not know how he does it , but he has proven his intuition.

Dogs noses are are unbelievably more powerful than our own. And humans release chemicals depending on their emotions or intentions. A drop in cortisol levels are picked up on by dogs. They can sense you are angry by just smelling you. You don't even have to speak.

Most of it is easily explainable, but people look to the paranormal.

Animals are built different, yet we treat them like humans, and that they are certainly not.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Groot,

You are not alone in this experience.

If you desire to rid this entity from your house, here is the solution:

Play the “Gayatri Mantra” on your home sound system, TV or phone speakers around the house at least once a day for the full 2 hours for a couple of days. It does not need to be loud, just enough to be heard.

My wife sees entities and this and burning sage are the only remedy that works for us.

Whenever my cats start to act up and the energy starts to get weird around the house, we play this and the energy returns to normal and the cats become calm again.

Let us know if this helps you.

Good luck.

Sirric

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey man, I don't know why more people haven't brought this us, but prayer can help.

From my understanding of it, it's less about your belief and more about your conviction. I'm not Christian, but I do believe in a all-knowing all-loving creator, and in my recent experience, I prayed to him for protection and guidance. I asked that nothing with malevolent intent be allowed to enter my place, and that if there were kind spirits, that they not introduce themselves in such a shocking manner.

The visits stopped. I don't believe mine were malevolent, but I think they understood that they scarred me and decided not to come back.

But don't forget the power of prayer, pray with your wife and with conviction and faith, and let them know that you house is a safe place that will not be influenced without your consent.

Hope that helps!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

your dog is aware of schitzophrenia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join