It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience and Think My Dog Is Aware of something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
My dog loves everyone that I know , especially the kids.

However, he senses intent. I do not know how he does it , but he has proven his intuition.

I fear for his life, because I know he is fearless if he senses ill intent with anyone that tries to gain entry to my house.

He is part boxer and pitbull. The nicest dog you would ever meet if you came to my house as a friend.

If you entered my house with intent to do harm to anyone here, he might be harmed, but not before he had ingested your balls.

Good boy.

You sure he’s not a “Scottish bulldog”? 😉 (in reference to the recent thread about a Scotsman that decided to mix 3 ingredients one should never truffle with his genitals, peanut butter, and an English Bulldog by the name of Biggie, he came out of it down a pair of bollocks)
I’ve had dogs react to things unseen in houses that I’ve lived in before that had a funky vibe.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I'm basing my advice on years of watching documentaries like The Amityville Horror and Paranormal Activity.

Leave your house. Burning it down on the way out is optional. You're obviously white, a black family never makes the mistake of even asking what the hell is going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm basing my advice on years of watching documentaries like The Amityville Horror and Paranormal Activity.

Leave your house. Burning it down on the way out is optional. You're obviously white, a black family never makes the mistake of even asking what the hell is going on.

Isn’t that because they’re the first to die? In the movies that is of course I’m personally color blind in my victim selection, sexist as all get out though.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

My dogs and cats often have seemed to sense things I don't. My latest pooch, a Golden Taker-Awayer, looks at the wall in our living room and growls sometimes. When we are walking, she'll look at a seemingly empty space/place and go into grrr--woof mode. It's a localized thing, she is pretty calm and happy most of the time. I have experienced the feeling of someone/something hopping up on bed when I am sleeping too. It's not my pooch, there is nothing visible there. I like to think it's one of my old friends come to pay a visit.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Tell that to pitbull owners I wouldn't trust them at all...PERIOD!

Our dog is a pitbull. He is scared. The only times I have ever seen him scared before this started is when he gets into trouble and I shake a drink straw at him while giving him "the look". My daughter's chihuahua/dachsund mix is an aggressive beast compared to Groot!

edit on 10-11-2018 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Don't know what is going on with the dog. He use to always jump up on the couch , wanting lay on us ,behind us or inbetween us. Couldn't keep him off the couch.

Now he just paces around all the time. It's getting on my nerves.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Try living with one that has "been here since before there was an Earth; Comes back after each 'passing' to help others along; Was a cat more than a few times; like a "Buddha" but for dogs..."

My other female "Shorty" had 'passed' so when We went back to the dog park, "Georgie" the Irish Wolfhound came to bother bother Evven#7 (Weimaraner) and MagWai. MagWai whooped on Him. I now have a female puppy "Birdie Mae" and now Evven#7 watches over Birdie while MagWai REIGNS over the BIG dog park. The other dogs now bring MagWai toys and drop them off. When MagWai barks ALL the other dogs stop in their tracks...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So don't be surprised...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When I was a kid, when I would go to bed, and get to that twilight time between wake and sleep, I would hear a voice say my name, and they would keep saying it, until I woke up. It was what I've always described as a "screaming whisper". I would snap my eyes open, and there would be no one there.

I've always had insomnia since then. Can't fall asleep easily, and can't stay asleep. Can't sleep with my bedroom door open either. Too much open space for my mind to deal with.

As I got older, and bought my house, I would experience what felt like a cat or small dog walking across my covers, but there was no cat or dog in my room. I could feel their paws (feet maybe?) tugging the covers against my body as it walked. I was fully awake when this would happen.

Since my brother moved out of my house a few years ago, it all stopped.

Weird.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The spiritual world is very real. I dont see them often (only on some occasions, shadows through corners of my eyes) all the time, but i feel them all the time, and i have felt that very thing you experienced. Trust me, if they remain occulted and interfering in your life, then ts demonic or evil.

My experience (while similar) differs in a few ways, i was with my eyes closed, "Aware" of something, like small feet walking on my bed. Whatever it was, somehow became aware that I wasnt "asleep" but rather "Aware" through feeling it walking around. Whatever it was walked up to my head quickly and the next thing i see while eyes were closed was a flash of light within my eyelids and a weird...sound. I jumped up, spooked.

I stopped meditating after that. Chances are you have a demon in your house.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A bout a year after I lost my wife to BC...(at an early age)...I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her next to me in the bed (she was turned away from me).
I snuggled up to her and she turned around and it was her beautiful smiling face looking at me.
I was so happy...even thinking I had only dreamed she died...I went to kiss her...and she turned into a horrible old hag.

I jumped out of bed...and, shaking, I turned on the lights.

Her side of the bed was empty...and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night until I fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

It never happened again.

Sorry...couldnt resist...
You already know who she is...
I need not remind you...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't like to share this story often, in fact, I've debated on weather or not to create a post about this on here. It was quite terrifying! However, I think it may help you in the fact that you are not alone with these types of experiences. This happened to me somewhere around 2001-2002 and whenever I relive the experience, the memory is still fresh in my mind.

I was about 3 months separated from a girl named Allison that I was in a serious relationship with for over 2 years. One particular night I was laying in my bed listening to the radio and just started to drift into a pre-sleep state. It's hard to explain, but it's that moment where you can see with your eyes shut and are just starting to enter the dream realm but still aware that you are awake. Anyhow, I remember feeling someone get into bed with me, and for some reason I remember thinking that it was a familiar feeling, and that it must have been Allison (who left about 3 months prior) but since I was in that pre-dream state the thought didn't occur to me that she wasn't with me anymore.

I remember feeling someone crawl into bed and scoot their hips into me (I was laying on my side) and into a spooning position. Naturally, I cuddled up with her and threw my arm over her. Immediately, this girl rolled over to face me, rolled me onto my back like a rag doll and straddled me. At this point I was unable to see her face, but I remember the feeling of not being in control, and unable to move while she was holding me down. I will never forget what came next. She lifted her head up and pulled her hair back and gave me a very demonic looking grin, as if she wanted me to see her face and realize that she was pure evil. I said something like, "you're not Allison" and she began to hold me down and lick and bite the side of my face and neck violently. It was very unpleasant and painful as she was holding me down. It sounds sexual when I tell the story, but I always felt like it was power related. As I said, it was very violent and unpleasant.

As all this was happening, I remember looking around my room and noticing that it wasn't a dream. Usually when I dream of my room, the room is different somehow. Sometimes my bed might be in a different spot, or the chair is on the ceiling, or the walls are a different color. It's always something strange like that, but in a dream, I know it's my room. While this was happening, I remember my shoes were still next to the bed, the room was exactly the same way it was before I laid down and even the radio was still playing music. In fact, I still remember the song that was playing as I was being assaulted by whoever this was. The song was called Epic by Faith No More, and whenever I hear it on the radio, it always reminds me of this.

Near the end of the assault, her hands were around my neck, but I was still able to breath. I was so scared, I was finally able to push with all my strength and shove her off me. As soon as she was off of me I was standing in my room, the song Epic was still playing, she was no were to be found and I was just standing with this very surreal feeling for about 5 seconds, asking myself, "did this just really happen?" I ran downstairs, out the door and into my car and drove off.

Who knows, maybe it was a realistic dream. I don't know what the hell happened to me that night, but I know I can still remember every detail of her as if it just happened. She looked young and very pretty, but when she grinned at me, I swear, I could see some type of demon in her. It still scares the hell out of me. Hope this helps and happy late Halloween hahaha.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ive never had any pets aware of ''something'' being there ,but several times when going to bed early I have something that felt like a huge snake writhing and wriggling next to me ,happened a few times in my parents house, in the bedroom is a old French cupboard which looks ghastly ,I don't sleep in that room anymore .The other times twice was the old hag ,only it was a young womans body but white with no features almost like a mummy[the Egyptian one] ,but corduroy ,I couldn't move and she had my right arm swinging it around .But definitely felt Presences ,some horrendously evil ,noises ,voices ,screams ,wind blowing in my face ,shaking bed ,lights, being tumbled around in the bed with hands on me etc

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AIC4ME
I don't like to share this story often, in fact, I've debated on weather or not to create a post about this on here. It was quite terrifying! However, I think it may help you in the fact that you are not alone with these types of experiences. This happened to me somewhere around 2001-2002 and whenever I relive the experience, the memory is still fresh in my mind.

I was about 3 months separated from a girl named Allison that I was in a serious relationship with for over 2 years. One particular night I was laying in my bed listening to the radio and just started to drift into a pre-sleep state. It's hard to explain, but it's that moment where you can see with your eyes shut and are just starting to enter the dream realm but still aware that you are awake. Anyhow, I remember feeling someone get into bed with me, and for some reason I remember thinking that it was a familiar feeling, and that it must have been Allison (who left about 3 months prior) but since I was in that pre-dream state the thought didn't occur to me that she wasn't with me anymore.

I remember feeling someone crawl into bed and scoot their hips into me (I was laying on my side) and into a spooning position. Naturally, I cuddled up with her and threw my arm over her. Immediately, this girl rolled over to face me, rolled me onto my back like a rag doll and straddled me. At this point I was unable to see her face, but I remember the feeling of not being in control, and unable to move while she was holding me down. I will never forget what came next. She lifted her head up and pulled her hair back and gave me a very demonic looking grin, as if she wanted me to see her face and realize that she was pure evil. I said something like, "you're not Allison" and she began to hold me down and lick and bite the side of my face and neck violently. It was very unpleasant and painful as she was holding me down. It sounds sexual when I tell the story, but I always felt like it was power related. As I said, it was very violent and unpleasant.

As all this was happening, I remember looking around my room and noticing that it wasn't a dream. Usually when I dream of my room, the room is different somehow. Sometimes my bed might be in a different spot, or the chair is on the ceiling, or the walls are a different color. It's always something strange like that, but in a dream, I know it's my room. While this was happening, I remember my shoes were still next to the bed, the room was exactly the same way it was before I laid down and even the radio was still playing music. In fact, I still remember the song that was playing as I was being assaulted by whoever this was. The song was called Epic by Faith No More, and whenever I hear it on the radio, it always reminds me of this.

Near the end of the assault, her hands were around my neck, but I was still able to breath. I was so scared, I was finally able to push with all my strength and shove her off me. As soon as she was off of me I was standing in my room, the song Epic was still playing, she was no were to be found and I was just standing with this very surreal feeling for about 5 seconds, asking myself, "did this just really happen?" I ran downstairs, out the door and into my car and drove off.

Who knows, maybe it was a realistic dream. I don't know what the hell happened to me that night, but I know I can still remember every detail of her as if it just happened. She looked young and very pretty, but when she grinned at me, I swear, I could see some type of demon in her. It still scares the hell out of me. Hope this helps and happy late Halloween hahaha.

Wow ! Thank you for sharing that. Yes, it does sound kind of sexy, but not being in control not know what it really was must have been terrifying !

Cheers !

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Typical entity. Is your dog actually afraid of getting on the bed, or will it attempt to jump up and act as if it’s impeded in some way? Also, have you had any other issues? Cold spots, knocks, footsteps, etc?

Try doing an EVP or video recording of your room at night. That *usually* explains a lot.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe try "cleansing" the apartment? And while you are doing it, say they are no longer welcome there.

Sounds "woo woo", I know, but has worked.

We've only had a bit a mischief around here. Missing jewelry that shows up months later, in the middle of the kitchen floor, things like that.
Stupid evil cat seems to recognize when something is going to happen, she will actually pace the kitchen before hand, but our boxer only concentrates on the humans she can see.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's not easy to share these terrors, a lot of people can make assumptions or judgements since it wasn't their experience. I believe in demons because of what I've seen/heard/felt/etc so it's easy for me to relate to a lot of the posts here. My advice is to protect yourself in the name of Jesus Christ, so that no harm will come to you. Most people do not do this until there is no other option or are in desperation, but can say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone, leave, never return" and God can dismiss them (Psalm 91, Luke 4:35). Encourage others to do the same. If this doesn't seem to be working because of a need to establish a better connection with God, send me a message and I can try to help with helping you receive your gift of everlasting life

Be blameless by refraining many hours before bedtime (or entirely) from caffeine, alcohol, horror films/books, high doses of sugar, ATS paranormal readings, anti-histamines, and other reasons why medical science says 'these things can happen' as a matter of misperception.
edit on 10-11-2018 by saint4God because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai

Typical entity. Is your dog actually afraid of getting on the bed, or will it attempt to jump up and act as if it’s impeded in some way? Also, have you had any other issues? Cold spots, knocks, footsteps, etc?

Try doing an EVP or video recording of your room at night. That *usually* explains a lot.

I threw his ball on the bed. He went into the room sniffing at it but would not go get it. Not even touch the bed.

I have had a few other things happen in the past in this apartment . Like walking into a room and smelling some fragrance like a flower or something. And I don't smell to good.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2018 by Groot because: I accidentally posted 3 times

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: saint4God
It's not easy to share these terrors, a lot of people can make assumptions or judgements since it wasn't their experience. I believe in demons because of what I've seen/heard/felt/etc so it's easy for me to relate to a lot of the posts here. My advice is to protect yourself in the name of Jesus Christ, so that no harm will come to you. Most people do not do this until there is no other option or are in desperation, but can say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, be gone, leave, never return" and God can dismiss them (Psalm 91, Luke 4:35). Encourage others to do the same. If this doesn't seem to be working because of a need to establish a better connection with God, send me a message and I can try to help with helping you receive your gift of everlasting life

Be blameless by refraining many hours before bedtime (or entirely) from caffeine, alcohol, horror films/books, high doses of sugar, ATS paranormal readings, anti-histamines, and other reasons why medical science says 'these things can happen' as a matter of misperception.

Thank you. If it continues, I shall follow your advice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join