It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plummeting Fertility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Loque76
Is it driven by the powers that be in a massive bioengineering project to reduce populations?

In all the research I've seen on this topic female literacy rates is the number one cause for the decline in fertility rates. Once woman are able to read they apparently prefer using birth control.

That's what happens when you let em out of the kitchen...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Female Education and Childbearing: A Closer Look at the Data

In a nutshell, data show that the higher the level of a woman’s educational attainment, the fewer children she is likely to bear.

. . . the evidence from sub-Saharan Africa clearly supports the causal role of female education in fertility decline.

blogs.worldbank.org...
edit on 9-11-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its wonens fault. Estrogen in the water supply. Damn you Matriarchy!!!!
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
its amazing. out of the millions of people they could have asked in the UK about having a child, they asked a girl named 'jacobs'

proves how deep the control goes, if you know how to read between the lines.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Loque76
Lmao there must be something in the water in my area then, seems most girls over the age of 14 have a child.
No danger of people dying out in my parts, nor the UK which has 200,000 or so abortions carried out every year.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I'm absolutely going with a combination of B & C, I believe this is being deliberately engineered by a cabal of conspirators who have a few different outcomes in mind.

Firstly, the intellectual, educated, hardworking Europeans are being penalised for their alleged 'white privilege', their ranks being decimated by a combination of depopulation strategies.

Secondly, the third world is being encouraged to move in & displace/ outbreed those same evil white folk.

Thirdly, as a longer-term strategy, the cabal is counting on a massive increase in civil unrest reaching a tipping point at which Europe descends into scattered, violent sectarian conflict between the inbound Islamic populace & the evil white people, when the evil white people realise they aren't in fact evil, or to blame for the world's problems, and become cogniscent of the imminent peril they face: their total eradication from their ancestral homelands by the applied will of the 'religion of peace' invaders. That will occur when those invaders realise that their fully intentional cultural imperative (to outbreed the natives) has reached a point at which they can try to supplant the natives. This they achieve by a staid pattern which has been used countless times before in lands across the globe - by violent persecution in order to force the natives out from the areas desired by the invaders. This strategic action is always, always applied by Islamic cultures, because that is part of the religion, and it was from the very beginning - more fool anyone who thinks that isn't the case.

And the cabal are doing everything in their power to ensure the strategy succeeds. NGOs led by George Soros & others like him are leaflet dropping in North Africa, and cooperating with people smugglers in Libya, ensuring that the migrants seeking to access Europe are given all the information they need to achieve asylum, welfare & housing once they arrive at their destination, telling them which countries are likely to let them settle, and which will try to prevent them from so doing.

Why are they doing it? Because they can then descend on the chaos & demand a unified world government to fix the problems. They get to be saviours!

This is a complex, inter-generational conspiracy, and it is utterly abhorrent. There has also been a concurrent effort to convince Europeans that they are not entitled to their lands, the wealth of their governments, or the work & life opportunities they would otherwise be focused on. They are told that Europe is responsible for the world's problems, and that all nationalities can & should move en masse into Europe as a form of reparations against the old slave trade practices which were in effect. Never mind the fact that an equal number of black Africans were involved in the slave trade, literally selling their countrymen to European slavers - we only get half the story!

It's a disgrace - and Europe needs to wake up, if it's not already too late.

edit on 9.11.2018 by AstralThundera because: clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Birth rates have very little to do with people's infertility. Complications in conception are rarely due to "infertility" it's more about compatibility. Sperm and or egg donors come to mind.

But I guess it's easier to buy into fear mongering headlines.

Someone said 50% of males worldwide are infertile... Lol. Guess I hail from a land of mutants, the only thing stopping most people I know and grew up with from having kids is contraception, abortion and life. People don't have the time to have 5 kids and hold down a job. Seems many struggle with 2.

It's a social issue, an economical one also. But don't take me word for it, go put my "theory" into practice.

Oh wait... You don't want 8 kids either?

Say it ain't so.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I often agree with you, today is one of those days.

Out of the 300 or so lasses I grew up with in my year I'd guess that at least 80% have had a kid by now. Only a couple have had more than 3.

No shortage of kids, no shortage of people making them. Certainly not a problem with conception.

Nah, people are a bit smarter these days, males included. I hate to say it but often these days a person who has had more than 3 kids tends to not have their head screwed on, different fathers/mothers, instability, poverty etc etc.

Not all, a majority though.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Lmao there must be something in the water in my area then, seems most girls over the age of 14 have a child.
No danger of people dying out in my parts, nor the UK which has 200,000 or so abortions carried out every year.

What is their Culture/Ethnicity -- education level?

I live on the AZ/MEXICO border. So, I see this too.

But, new generations are starting to take education/career seriously.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Haha I know!

I don't see this 'Children of men' dystopian world anywhere near happening here, it must be something which ain't in the water lol
...and yes different kids with different mothers is Jeremy Kyle stuff I never wanted to do, actually split with a girlfriend because she wanted a child and I didn't want to have kids with two different mothers, so we split after a five minute conversation, no anger, no fuss, just sadness. We never fell out of love and hook up often, she had her child but not with the guy she really loved...total romantic tragedy.

The UK is definitely not dying out because of infertility, maybe cut lone parent benefits and we'd see a sharp reduction in births lol.
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What is their Culture/Ethnicity -- education level?

I live on the AZ/MEXICO border. So, I see this too.

But, new generations are starting to take education/career seriously.
Pretty much 98+% white in my area, the girls who get pregnant are mainly lower socio-economic scale and having a child gets you cash benefits and a home paid for here.
It is a career choice, and even crazier is that most 'lone' parents are not abandoned by the father of their child, they contribute financially/time/care wise, just don't declare it.
It is a massive scam here in the UK, not that I mind, the nation loses more from corporate financial crimes than ordinary citizens on the make.
Official figures are unreliable at best, they paint a dire picture of single parents which simply ain't true because they lie to officials.
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Seen the movie "children of men"?

One of my favorite movies of all time, a true masterpiece.

Bought the book as a result. I believe it's the only time I've thought a movie far and away better than it's source material.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Child benefits is a tricky subject, naturally I want any child to grow up with a secure and comfortable livelihood. Two parents play heavily into that doesn't it? Hell I see family picking up the slack for working couples, I can't imagine the stress levels around single parenting.

Child benefits though, something will need to change eventually, too many abuse the system and the kids get left in poverty. I grew up with friends in households like that.

I probably sound like a right prick but I'd honestly like to see more accountability in regards to ensuring that money is spent on kids, whether it's child maintenance, child benefits or both. How we'd do that I don't know... It irks the hell out of me seeing kids in rags whilst their single parent is living it up. It's not the money I'm fussed about either, it's the opportunity or lack of in regards to kids.

Makes me sick tbh.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
it cost to much money to have a kid that's the main reason I'm not having one

I make 22 an hour and I can barely afford to survive how the hell can I introduce a kid into the mix?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
I don't mind people scamming, I've seen it in my professional life in welfare, and anecdotally with friends. It is a massive fraud lol, come on, how many single parents do you truly know who are single in the sense they declare to the DWP, I know # all, everyone is on the scam.
And while our system provides rent paid, plus cash benefits then the undeclared financial input of the 'absent parent' means everyone is living a decent life.

There is a left wing Scottish member who will flame me if he reads this but he works in health/social care so most of the sob stories he hears are people lying to him while he doesn't realise it. If you are scamming the system you have to lie to every professional you deal with lol,

Granted there is some poverty around, but the only skint single parents I know drink, smoke, or do too much drugs.
All my single parent mates have great lives, happy kids, well fed, 'absent parent' babysits on the weekend and pays financially but don't declare it to the DWP.

There is no problem with fertility in the UK, and popping out kids is a career move for many women.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I am very PRO LIVING CHILDREN. So, I don't want to take anything away from a child. They are not responsible for idiot adults.

But, I don't support the system as it is.

"That which is not earned has no value"

I know. I had to rely on my mom because of illness. It doesn't take long before the gratefulness wears off and becomes expectation.

It creates a dependency, and stunts personal, independent growth.

My solution is quite severe, and unlikely to ever be implemented. I would support self contained boarding schools (orphanages) in the style of Boys Town -- where it is basically governed by the kids themselves. Non-productive parents can fend for themselves. If they want their kid back, they'll figure it out.

For me it's a better concept than generational leaches.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Don't know about the "plummeting fertility" part, we were out for the day not that long ago to the town to Ayr. Big sign up outside one of the pubs that said "Happy 30th Birthday Grandpa".
LoL

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
it cost to much money to have a kid that's the main reason I'm not having one

I make 22 an hour and I can barely afford to survive how the hell can I introduce a kid into the mix?

Move to the UK mate, you get cash benefits and rent paid if the mother pretends to be a single parent, just use a different mates address for your mail and you are good to go.
The UK population ain't dying out any time soon with our current system lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
It is a masive scam in the UK, I don't know anyone who is a genuine single parent, they all pretend and work out private financial/care arrangements while lying to the state. The state knows it as well just not enough staff to regulate/enforce it.
Honestly, I'd reckon 95% of 'single parents' claiming tax credits and cash benefits are not at all 'single', I don't know any, everyone is scamming.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee
It is a masive scam in the UK, I don't know anyone who is a genuine single parent, they all pretend and work out private financial/care arrangements while lying to the state. The state knows it as well just not enough staff to regulate/enforce it.
Honestly, I'd reckon 95% of 'single parents' claiming tax credits and cash benefits are not at all 'single', I don't know any, everyone is scamming.

There's been some crackdown over the last 30/40 or so years here in the states.

It's not as easy as it used to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join