It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is going to turn into 'Weekend at Ginsburgs"

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ginsburg has cancelled a public appearance in Los Angeles that was going to be on January 29th.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
...And now she's cancelled a public appearance in New York on February 6th.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Cancels ANOTHER Public Appearance Following Lung Cancer Surgery

That's 3 weeks from now. I daresay the omens are becoming clear.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
rumors flying around she died and PR advisors are scurrying frantic about how to release the "news"

😳

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
rumors flying around she died and PR advisors are scurrying frantic about how to release the "news"

😳

You have a source?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm not convinced this is accurate the only recent news about RBG is her canceled speaking engagements but I have found articles dating back to NOV 2018 stating here retiring in Jan 2019.

Considering H Clinton is still living do you really trust the rights spin machine when it comes to there predicting the health of there opponents? Seems like this is just a rumor

H
O
A
X

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Was Ruth Bader Ginsburg busy filling a movie role, when everyone thought she was too sick to get out of the house?

If you Google "Ginsburg" and filter for the past 24 hours, you'll see article after article like this one.
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
January 22, 2019

Today the Supreme Court supported the banning of Transgenders from the US Military.

www.cnbc.com...

And Ruth Ginsburg voted. She must be recovering nicely.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've nothing but respect for her.

Yeah she is such a saint. I did a thread about her views last year. Poor RBG

www.abovetopsecret.com...

RBG wants legalized prostitution and pedophilia!! She wanted this back in 1977. And she almost got her way.

www.latimes.com...

Just this week, despite swearing off political statements, she said sexism played a prominent role in Hillary Clinton's election defeat. That may be true, but a sitting Supreme Court justice should not be weighing in on such questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes but was that her? or like Clintons lurching, a bit of assistance from her "minders" guiding her hand?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 22, 2019

Today the Supreme Court supported the banning of Transgenders from the US Military.

www.cnbc.com...

I'm curious if she voted in person, or if she just sent an e-mail, or what.
Because anybody could send an e-mail or text.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
But what happened to

#RESIST ?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

it was outvoted?
it will be even more lopsided when a replacement for rbg is appointed
that will be the actual legacy for trump, the generational change in the SCOTUS makeup

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WHEN will the majority of Americans call for Ruth Ginsburg to retire, vs. sitting at home?

After 1 month?.. 3 months?.. 6 months?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
After the lego movie 2: the second part?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
January 22, 2019

www.cnbc.com...

I'm curious if she voted in person, or if she just sent an e-mail, or what.
Because anybody could send an e-mail or text.

Exactly... that's what I've been thinking about haha.

Does she show up for work or is she working through email, text etc... If Ginsburg can work online, then she could be dead or bedridden and nobody would know that it's someone else doing her work.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Evidence is mounting that something "fishy" is going on, in regards to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

For instance, CNN.com published this yesterday.

Washington (CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was in good spirits on Tuesday following news that the documentary film about her life had been nominated for Best Documentary at the Academy Awards.

Betsy West and Julie Cohen, the filmmakers of "RBG" -- a CNN film -- said Tuesday they spoke to Ginsburg earlier that day, noting they were the ones who gave her the good news about the film.

West and Cohen said Ginsburg "sounded strong and cheerful" and said that she is writing opinions and "continuing to stay on top of work."
Link: www.cnn.com...

By last night, many other outlets had picked up on CNN's story as GREAT WONDERFUL NEWS.

But today, those outlets have pulled their almost word-for-word reproduction of the CNN piece. Some of the headline links appear on Google searches, but when clicked on, lead to an "OOPS! Page not found", like this one: www.wjbc.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
According to The Santa Monica Observer RBG's cancer is out of remission.

Santa Monica Observer

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

Could the broken ribs be a cover story?

Interesting times.

Ah , Shes Dead Jim ............

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: abe froman
According to The Santa Monica Observer RBG's cancer is out of remission.

Santa Monica Observer

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

Could the broken ribs be a cover story?

Interesting times.

Ah , Shes Dead Jim ............

I don't think she's dead. Her family would want a funeral.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They could be keeping her on ice out in the garage, winter storm conditions are perfect right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join