It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 photo - 1 fact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: neutronflux

How does a low resolution photo after a dusty collapse with dust blowing off a column imply nukes. 

🤣😂😆😅
You know damn well that doesn't show "dust blowing off a column" Your reach is hilarious though.

I never said anything about nukes. I'm surprised you didn't say your typical "laser beams from space" line.

Does anyone else here honestly see "dust falling off a column"? Or do you see a column disintegrating into dust?

Oh, the blessed righteousness of the ignorant.

I do know dam well it is dust. Why? Because there is no nuclear reactions that would cause that without killing all of Manhattan from radiation poisoning in hours.

The dustification process is pseudoscience, impossible in the terms of energy required, and would have adverse effects in that it to would have killed most of the population of Manhattan.

Again
How does a low resolution photo after a dusty collapse with dust blowing off a column imply nukes. Or Wood’s impossible dustification.

One, please state what nuclear reaction caused steel to turn to dust.

Two: if there was that much radiation then everyone in Manhattan would have died within hours from radiation poisoning.

Three, why was there not widespread contamination.

Four. Why was the slurry wall around the WTC not breached. Left intact.

Five, why is there no video, audio, seismic evidence of a shockwave.

Six. Please state from seismic and EMP evidence the exact time the supposed nuke was detonated.

Any more theories totally lacking in credibility and solely based on pseudoscience?

The columns had identification marks on them that were used to identify the columns as recovered. Like to cite which columns evaporated from existence?

Something like 1,400,000 tons of rubble was removed from the WTC.

How did columns supposedly evaporated from existence, but left less massive floor connections behind for examination?

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

Characterization of Submerged Arc Welds from the World Trade Center Towers: As- Deposited Welds and Failures Associated with Impact Damage of the Exterior Columns
files.aws.org...

Do you have anymore false narratives?

edit on 9-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

That the thing about 9/11 though. If it was just one thing that was off with the whole event I could just brush it off, like the hikjakers passport surviving the impact, explosion and conveniently being found...if it was just that I could dismiss it, it’s everything else combined though that is just to much to swallow.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

By Mick West
www.metabunk.org...

In the case of the spire, what seems to be happening with the disintegration is:

1) The building collapsed around the spire, coating it with dust and debris.
2) The tallest part of the spire leans and buckles near the base
3) Most of the spire falls the height of a few stories
4) It impacts the ground, sending a huge violent jolt through the spire, dislodging debris and rust flakes from the spire.
5) The spire continues to buckle and fall, but the precise nature is lost in the clouds of dust.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The 1 photo that light the flame for me was "penta-lawn 2000"

edit on 9-11-2018 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The spire has you triggered huh?

....interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

By Mick West
www.metabunk.org...

In the case of the spire, what seems to be happening with the disintegration is:

1) The building collapsed around the spire, coating it with dust and debris.
2) The tallest part of the spire leans and buckles near the base
3) Most of the spire falls the height of a few stories
4) It impacts the ground, sending a huge violent jolt through the spire, dislodging debris and rust flakes from the spire.
5) The spire continues to buckle and fall, but the precise nature is lost in the clouds of dust.

A perfectly valid explanation for the spire i agree.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A word of warning -

Forum Guidelines

IMPORTANT: STRICT RULES

Within the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, the Terms and Conditions will be strictly enforced, along with the following additions:

Name Calling: Tossing around indiscriminate name calling such as "OSer," "Shill," "Troll," "Truther," and all the other related nonsense will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Personal Attacks: Taking focus off the subject matter and toward each other will not be tolerated in any form. You will experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Thread Derailment: Posting of any irreverent or ridiculous information that disrupts the flow of productive discussion will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Trolling: The repeated posting of content that supports any specific position, without interacting with members regarding that position will be considered Trolling in the 9/11 Forum. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Minimal Posts: Any minimal post that is nothing more than "atta-boy" agreement, or "nope" disagreement will not be tolerated -- if you post, contribute something. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

External Sources: There has been way too much copy-and-paste of massive amounts of content from external sources. You should never post more than FIVE (5) paragraphs from each external source. If you post more, we will indiscriminately cut it down to two or three paragraphs. If you do this repeatedly, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The spire has you triggered huh?

....interesting.

No. People believing in the self serving and blatant lies by the truth movement concerning an image that is explained by obvious layers of dust, and it collapsing under its own weight is unsettling. Has nothing to to with the official narrative. Has everything to do with there is zero evidence of nukes used at the WTC. Or zero evidence of the supposed magical power of dustification held by the USA government. A fantasy that even after 15 years plus has no theory or parallel technology in the academic world or military.

Since you believe in the magic the column was turned to dust despite actual science and facts, would you care to state how much energy was required to turn the colum to dust? How that power was generated? How that power was transmitted? How that power was unleashed without turning half of Manhattan to dust. What current research shows that was even possible on 2001. Or what theory shows it’s even possible.

I think I know your answer already? You don’t know what secret magic, oh. I meant technology the government has.......

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The spire.

A structural steel column that didn't melt or buckle, but turned to dust. This one fact disproves jet fuel and thermite in one swoop.

nuff said...

It...just...turned to dust. Unless video artifacts, what is seen in the video is that particular piece of steel turns to dust as it falls.

Do I think nukes? I don't know.
Do I think energy weapon? I don't know.
Do I think thermite? I don't know.

edit on 9-11-2018 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: edaced4

Exactly.

For all the advocates of the official 9/11 story who try to put words in our mouths:

We don't know exactly what brought the towers down

But we observe and can deduce what didn't . And no other bulding in history lathered up into a cloud of dust.

Yet that day it happened twice.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
The vid of no debris on the grounds of Shanksville and the a b c reporter at the pent....with his live shot saying the same....no debris by

Will neutronflush show his artificial mind koo in this thread?

Amen brother! The photos and testimony from Shanksville were the first clues for me that some lies were being told.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I ain’t doing it because i like my job
But why no investigators have ran the open source
Eulerian Video Magnifacation
on the highest quality images of the twin towers
is beyond me. It would solve many many mysteries.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: edaced4

Exactly.

For all the advocates of the official 9/11 story who try to put words in our mouths:

We don't know exactly what brought the towers down

But we observe and can deduce what didn't . And no other bulding in history lathered up into a cloud of dust.

Yet that day it happened twice.

Rant all you want. But there is zero evidence the columns turned to dust. Like to post pictures from the columns laying on top of the WTC pile that show columns with heavy erosion? The remains of the supposed dustified columns should have been right there on top.

It’s sad to see people dedicated to the blatant lies and pseudoscience of the truth movement. How those dedicated people hurt the truth movement.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Then it should be easier for you to cite sources there was no wreckage or no human remains. No large debris field? No personal effects collected?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The vid of no debris on the grounds of Shanksville and the a b c reporter at the pent....with his live shot saying the same....no debris by

You do realize that the plane, United 93, crashed inverted at 570 mph ??

That the forward 1/3 of the plane broke away and flew into the nearby woods ?

That's the remainder of the plane ploughed into soft ground from an old strip mine and was buried up to 30 feet deep?

Little tough to spot from the air when buried deep underground …..

jet engine being dug out of the ground

upload.wikimedia.org...

Also at speed struck ground, the plane would have been heavily fragmented, much of it in pieces less than foot in size

Again tough to spot from air

Only thing visible would have been scar left in ground by impact and burn marks around from fuel fires

www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=114904,filename=fire-truck-and-people-at-crash-site-of-united-airlines-flight-93-...-painting-artwor k-print.jpg

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

remains of the supposed dustified columns should have been right there on top. 

Except for the fact that the dust was so fine it floated away. This is clearly visible in all footage of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Typical of a conspiracist to take something out of context with a part of a quote to create a false argument.

Here is my actual quote

Rant all you want. But there is zero evidence the columns turned to dust. Like to post pictures from the columns laying on top of the WTC pile that show columns with heavy erosion? The remains of the supposed dustified columns should have been right there on top.

The video efaced4 posted shows columns that still made it to the ground. Where are there any photos of heavily eroded columns on top of the pile that were not totally dustified.

Let’s recap. The obvious explanation is dust from collapse blowing off and being violently shaken off at the shock of failure as the last of the vertical columns fell. The effect is enhanced by low quality video and the dust clouds being thrown up as the hit the rubble pile.

The less massive floor trusses and floor connections were left behind for examination as published in American Welding Studies of WTC tower failures. Yet massive columns were turned to dust in there place?

If the supposed dustification was due to heat, the “dust cloud” would have acted very different. The “dust” would have cooled and condensed. The effect would be very different than dust.

The vertical columns had IDs used during construction, yet you cannot list what supposed vertical columns were evaporated out of existence.

Major military advances like flight, rocketry, TV, Nuckear science piggy backed or were extensively resulting from civilian/academic research. But you cannot point to any scientific research that could be used for dustificaton. Much less the emergence of that research over 15 years later.

You cannot cite what type of energy was used, what could generated the ridiculous amount of energy needed, what could harness that power, and what could create the dustification beam.

Basically you believe in government magic because you believe what was caught on video was impossibly from low quality video and dust being ejected from the shock of failing columns, dust blowing off the columns as they pickup speed during their decent, and the resulting dust cloud the last of the falling columns began to hit the rubble pile?
edit on 10-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 10-11-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

A more simple and direct question. If the vertical columns were turned to dust, why was there vertical columns on top of the rubble at the WTC?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The spire.

A structural steel column that didn't melt or buckle, but turned to dust. This one fact disproves jet fuel and thermite in one swoop.

The beam did lean, compressing the concrete "shell" until it violently failed.

It is creepy though.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wait for it....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join