It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Allegedly Found In Deep Blue Florida County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Man, if everyone could set these stupid parties aside and recognize that fraud and crime should be punished equally we might actually have a decent society.

I will never defend anyone doing this stuff. Not Obama, not Trump. Nobody. Burn all of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

There are certainly shenigans going on in flordia.

That's an unwarranted assumption. We're talking about the home of the infamous Florida Man. This could just be the result of a week long Halloween hangover.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
UPS delivers worldwide !!

Voter Fraud? Over 1,000 Broward County Voters Claim to Live at Florida UPS Stores

More than 1,000 registered voters in Broward County unlawfully listed United Parcel Service (UPS) boxes as the address where they live, official records show.

According to Florida Statute 97.053, voter applicants must provide their “legal residence address.” The official Florida Voter Registration form specifically asks for “Legal Residence-no P.O. Box.” On the Broward Supervisor of Elections website, citizens are told valid applications must include, “Full Name, Date of Birth, Address of Legal Residence (address where you live), Florida Drivers License number or Florida ID card, or the last four digits of Social Security number and signature.”

Despite the clear instructions, a Media Trackers Florida investigation found 1,128 registered voters in Broward County listed a UPS box as the place where they live.

😆😆😆

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: carewemust

If it were republicans doing this the media would be going hysterical right now.

How do you know that it wasn't Republicans who tried to vote 108 extra times and not some guy in a van full of stickers?

Pretty sure most of us would rather lose a valid election than win a crooked one. Will people and all.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Our voting system is far from being good. Fraud is going on all over the place. There are many methods being used by both parties, but for the last ten years the Democrats have been really doing these a lot more. I think it is about five to one with the Democrats winning the fraud game.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Man, if everyone could set these stupid parties aside and recognize that fraud and crime should be punished equally we might actually have a decent society.

I will never defend anyone doing this stuff. Not Obama, not Trump. Nobody. Burn all of them.

Exactly this isnt left or right, republican or democrat, its why they spending 100 mill on the Russian probe,fraud is fraud and it cheapens us all.

Like rumors here in Atlanta a city council member's intern grabbed 500 absentee ballots to take to assisted living locations and church groups. WTH

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Why is there always election fraude in America?

Dead people voting, people voting double etc..

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Why is there always election fraude in America?

Dead people voting, people voting double etc..

Peace

The factual statistics say otherwise.

That voting fraud is minimal.

Just more excuses to point fingers at the other guy.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you for that eloquent reply, now I feel bad for asking a retorical question...

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Annee

Thank you for that eloquent reply, now I feel bad for asking a retorical question...

Peace

Oh, no -- from threads like this, why wouldn't you ask that question?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So this is interesting. From MSNBC election analyst Steve Kornacki on Twitter this afternoon:

Steve Kornacki @SteveKornacki

There are several unresolved issues in Florida, where Bill Nelson currently trails by 21,888 votes (0.26%). One involves the large drop-off between total ballots cast in Broward County from the Gov to Senate race. It's out of whack with every other county in the state:

2:13 PM - 8 Nov 2018

"out of whack" is an understatement. I wonder what these counts are now?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. Panama City was hit by a damn HURRICANE and managed to count their votes. Broward can't manage it with good weather.

This is the same thing that happened 18 years ago with the hanging chads... just more idiocy from the land of idiots. We are looking at either established integral voter fraud or the citizens of that county are too stoopid to operate a piece of paper.

I don't care to watch this rerun of a circus.

I suggest in the future, we deploy FBI agents to every single polling place in Broward and Miami-Dade counties. No one enters the premises without photo ID and verification that they have not previously entered any other polling station... screw the "you can't vote, sorry" thing... don't even let them in the door! Anyone found to be violating voting laws should be immediately arrested and held without bail until 24 hours after all the votes are tallied, then charged with voter fraud and given the maximum permissible sentence under law if convicted, with no possibility of parole. Any voting official so convicted should lose their right to vote, their right to run for any public office or work for any political campaign in a paid position, and be barred from any polling station for life.

Get this crap under control. It was a little funny in 2000. It's not funny any more.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/9/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Business as usual in south Florida, literally everything is for sale down there, there is no such thing as integrity in that area of the state.

Mar-a-Lago Club is proof of your point.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Did anyone watch Wheel of Fortune on election day? At end of show. Pat says something like - the poles , they're open in some states 'till late and in some cemeteries in the Chicago area. What a comedian but it's true that fraudulent voting is happening with the deceased.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Grab your nuts. It's on.
Gov. Rick Scott has ordered state police to seize all ballots from Broward and Palm Beach counties!

Smelly brown stuff is hitting the fan.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

According to a local media reporter as reported by the Daily Caller.

When will you guys ever learn?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

And anywhere else that the dems came out ahead apparently.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I won't say where I heard it but your source is full of it.
S'matter boys? Not liking the blue wave?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join