It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Is Delivered Through Human Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have never got the flu shot and never will.

My middle son was diagnosed at an early age with ADHD. He was always a "problem", bad temper, bad grades, inability to socialize and so on. He decided about a year ago to go on an all organic diet, no more prescription drugs (and the ADHD ones are quite horrible to be honest, may as well be taking meth) and vigorous exercise.

Now he makes straight A's, is very stable and caring, a little bit obsessive, but other wise a dramatic 180. I am glad for him but worry about all the other young men (and some women) that have been forced into this speed diet because they are too hyper and it annoys teachers.

I tried to talk my wife out of it long ago but she believed the professionals. Now she is beginning to catch on that they are also just doing what they were told and trusting "authorities" are right.

Sadly the "authorities" only care about their stocks dividends. I am beginning to think that all medical anything should not be allowed to be publicly traded as it seems that once they answer to a shareholders board things start getting a little goofy.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Trump spoke the TRUTH while the dems laughed...again, Trump is smart he knows what is up in the Pharma industry.

edit on 9-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I finished watching the video and the guy at the end says "DONT VACCINATE".

How do you fight diseases, with a large population, without vaccination?

Maintain good sanitation policies, and eat healthy foods that facilitate a strong immune system.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: blueman12
Vaccines are a necessity but they are also unfortunately the perfect trojan horse for those that wish to administer something other than a cure.

As long as they are voluntary.

But you hit the nail on the head.

I have long maintained that I fully believe that it may be possible to manufacture vaccines that are both safe and effective, but the bottom line is, I would never, ever trust the current medical/pharmaceutical/industrial/governmental complex to provide them. Sorry, it just ain't gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

A load of crap IMO.

I'm one of those 'let kids roll around in the mud' kinda guys, build up their immune system, kids are wrapped in cotton wool these days-it could compromise their immune system, the human body doesn't need to be coddled, Hell my mental and physical issues stem from my mother drinking and using hard drugs when i was in the womb, but otherwise i'm strong as an ox for my size.

IMO let your kids roll in the mud, let them get cuts and grazes and let the cuts and infections heal themselves, it's much better than quarantining them every time they get a little boo boo. For instance I just punched myself in the thigh with my broken arm, my leg hurts more than my arm. Thanks for the stupidity trait mom.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilovejj
Im literally sick to my stomach now. I just created an ats account and have written here for first time. In fall of 1998 my son JJ got sick and the renowned doctors at childrens hospital in st. Louis said "we have never seen anything like this and he has a virus we can watch destroying cells in his blood, but its not leukemia, we dont know what it is". Then about 6 or 7 days later they retested him and said, "well the good news is that the mysterious virus has cleared but he now for sure has AML, leukemia". Ill never forget the horror. Long story but 1.5 more years later he died. He is in heaven waiting for me. The point here is that i always thought, wow, those doctors just literally saw what causes leukemia in our kids....all around same age. They saw and had virus in their lab that clearly caused leukemia and i always believed, and still do, that something put that virus in him.

Welcome to ATS and so very sorry about your loss.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If this is true we are #ed no matter what we do so we may as well just do what we want till we are all wiped out from disease or war.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Luuke123 because: Autocorrect

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I never received the full vac package as a kid... still breathing, in healthy condition. I get the flu every year... havent died yet. I will never take the flu shot... never.

My kids havent finished their shots either... and wont. End of story.

But the OP story. Thats crazy if true :/

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I never received the full vac package as a kid... still breathing, in healthy condition. I get the flu every year... havent died yet. I will never take the flu shot... never.

My kids havent finished their shots either... and wont. End of story.

But the OP story. Thats crazy if true :/

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am not afraid of viruses but I have investigated what kind of things mess up your immune system and try to avoid those things. I also know a lot of different ways to steer our immune system to fight viruses.

Illuminate us with the info, and the science behind this statement please.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

TextPolio? Remember polio?

yes we remember, it was a long time ago when it was presented and was effective and still and this is just one example you are mentioning, back then it wasn't commercially produced, nowadays it is mass produced and needs preservatives and God knows what are they made of and what do they do.

can you tell us how many vaccines kids used to take in the 70's compared to today?

I'll give you an example from my country, my daughter went the local way in vaccinating her daughter which stops at 18 months and starts again at the age of 5, her sister in law went the American way which never stops until past 5 which is so crazy and her daughter gets sick 100% times more than my grand daughter and also diagnosed with autism, go figure.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Never seen the point of having an annual vaccination for something like the flu which I haven't had in years. Especially when it can apparently mutate into whatever, which makes it seem more useless if it ever does.

Last needle I got was for tetnis, and that for every ten years. I have one friend from what I remember going for it an would end up sick, even though he'd tell me get lost if I had a cold lol.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jasona
My kids got their baby essential vaxx. Not anything after that really that i can recall. None of us ever get flu shots, and myself and my son never get flu. I last had it as a young kid, and our 12yo son has never had it.My husband occasionally gets a mild flu during some winters but it's no big deal.We figure it's probably safer to get the flu instead of chancing the shots and so far it's paid off.

Will you continue this way once you reach old age?

I haven't had so much as a tetanus shot since I was a teenager. I don't know where the truth ends and the disinformation begins when it comes to this particular Conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am not afraid of viruses but I have investigated what kind of things mess up your immune system and try to avoid those things. I also know a lot of different ways to steer our immune system to fight viruses.

Illuminate us with the info, and the science behind this statement please.

The subject would take a book to explain. Anything that blocks neurotransmitters or if your electrolytes are our of sincro then the signals are not recognized to properly initiate an immune response. Lowering salt can lead to improper electrolyte action which transmits signals through our system. Some foods actually boost phosphocholine which improves these signals, eggs help to increase this, remember, they made eggs bad for us. There are many meds that promote acetylcholinesterase which is an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine in the body, this can cause less neurotransmission to occur. Lowering neurotransmission can cause all kind of problems including cancer and alzheimers along with not properly being able to fight microbes.

I could go on and on but the number of ways that food chemistry and other chemistry can block the immune system is a very diverse subject, I do better at just identifying a specific pathway that is relative to the situation at hand, but even then, people eat a very complicated diet, many of these chemistries are in play. Metabolism is a very genetic specific thing too and just eating one food can make you unable to properly metabolize another food. Of course, I do try to experiment with combinations to see how it effects my thinking. Another thing blocking these neurotransmitters does is make problems like asthma, aluminum is a neuro excitant and can quickly unbalance things just like mercury does. Alum is used in many kinds of pickles and in some other foods like american cheesefoods. Molybdenum actually increases sulfite oxidase so it can actually increase sulfur metabolism and lower some of the metals like aluminum in the system. On another side of the coin, foods like cilantro can also detox aluminum from the body but that also requires molybdenum coenzymes to do.

Without a desired path to follow, I tend to go off topic in my own post because everything ties together in this subject. I spent a lot of time studying the method of action of pharmaceuticals to find what they are based off of. Most of the meds are needed because we eat wrong for our genetic and metabolic abilities to detox or metabolize food. We changed our ancestral diet too fast and on top of that, even if we do eat what our grandparents eat, the chemicals added to preserve and protect these foods has changed. The food chemistry is far from what it was even fifty years ago let alone a hundred years. We cannot alter our metabolism properly for two or three generations minimum and ten generations is probably way better.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Thank you for reading it.....just want people to know vaccines are suspect. Moreover, i didnt even mention that after bone marrow transplant from 100% matching brother, and post 1 year dna and chromozome level tests declaring him cured, they insisted on plugging his blood with tons of vaccines to "reimmunize" him and i was dumb enough to let them. Then, literally 7 days later his eyes got very dark circles and roots of eyelashes turned snow white and the leukemia returned like fire and killed him in a few short weeks.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So...

How does one come to the conclusion that it can lead to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, when we literally know nothing about those illnesses, how they come to be, and anything that can be attributed to -real- risk factors?

idk. To me, a layman EMT, it sounds like bad science, and she was probably taken to task for creating undue panic/distrust in medicine, and libel.

But who knows.

All that I can say, is everyone I've ever had the pleasure to work beside in Hospital and Pre-Hospital settings has been just that, an absolute pleasure. We're all in the profession to make people better.

One thing that I can say, is it is absolutely awful to see the result of a patient who has a deep distrust in "Western medicine." The effects can range from mild to severe, in both acute and chronic cases.

Back during my clinical time at a city ED (emergency department, not ER which is just a room in the ED), I met with a few different patients who fit this bill. One was a 65 year old woman with CHF, who had stopped taking her medicine; believing it was making her worse. That decision resulted in her being immediately hospitalized for end of life care. Luckily for her, she had her daughter and granddaughter by her side when we gave her the news.

The other guy wasn't so lucky. He was from a more rural area, and he had been trying to combat infection stemming from diabetic issues with "aligning his chakras" and other hoodoo BS. His leg was quite literally black on the foot, and the skin and muscle was gone along his tib/fib. Amputation was the only next step for this gentleman, and a very aggressive setup of antibiotics and further surgery and medicines to stop the damage he had done by lack of "trust".

So in the end... Please. Take care of yourselves. The only backroom dealings with medicine are about making some money. Not trying to kill you, not trying to make you sicker so you take more meds. Nothing like that. It boils down to the doctor that gives you the medicine, based on your status, and making that status better.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Blaine91555

Did you think about it for a few seconds
Didnt think so

I just spent a few minutes retrieving from my memory the name of an Israeli (MOSSAD)
man who made the news about 9 years ago, for antics in a similar vein to the opening post.

I was supervising one of the public (free) channels in Chicago while doing some kitchen things, coffee, something to eat etc., when a startling announcement came through the SSSS
(silent sound spread spectrum) speaker hidden somewhere in the POS Toshiba near the fruit bowl. Suddenly, a news channel interrupted with the announcement of an Obama assassination attempt and showed a man sitting calmy in his car, surrounded by swat rifle teams who had already hurled numerous teargas devices into his vehicle. A source reveals this day to be 13 Aug, 2009.

unspy.wordpress.com...

I don’t have a lot to say about this, really, it was a blur, and there was nothing unusual about
the idea the news was presenting as concerned Obama. Assassination they had been hinting at it almost daily since he was elected, albeit this ‘assassination attempt’
was a 100% fabricated cover up of what was transpiring live, before our eyes.

Scripted, perhaps in a flash, but as we should remember...Joseph Moshe, the man, was whistleblowing live on H1N1 weaponized vaccinations in Ukraine, and it nearly got him executed on live TV. He was on his way to the nearest Israeli embassy because he had spotted a bunch of police activity, swat teams and such, moving in as he was spilling Baxter’s Beans, live on a radio program. Were it not for his MOSSAD discipline, the ability to act like everything was fine and dandy whilst teargassed, and expected to launch into seizures, and be shot to shreds, on live TV, that saved him.

BUT...he was whisked off to Israel, and like the freres Naudet, never heard from again.

If you were not in front of a monitor at that moment, then you probably missed it, because the news dropped it as though they never said it, but they did say ‘Obama Assassination Attempt’ as the soundbyte lure, and were about to show a live execution. All that popo, swat, and live broadcast crew, assembled in just minutes, all because some guy was sounding the alarm on vax. And they were gonna stop it...

So yeah, I thought about it.

# 1008
edit on 10-11-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I seen this article before, and frankly I wasn't surprised at all. What a sad state of affairs we live in when the profits of big pharma heavily outweigh the health and safety of the people.
Folks are waking up though. I just read a piece on how the CDC influences the media on the 'horrors' of NOT getting the flu shot (fear threats of hospitalization & possible death!).
And now the FDA has approved a new pain killer 100 times more powerful than fentinal. They claim its for hospital use only, but when China controls the fentinal market, you can bet they'll get the 'recipe' for this new drug, and send that out to the world.
I guess the most one person can do is inform others about this scam the medical industry is pulling on the public.
No profits in cures!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shawncgraham

No that's just silly, big pharma and doctors are archetype humans with nothing but altruistic intentions

If no one was sick where would the money come from

Bring on the medical marijuana

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join