It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Is Delivered Through Human Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Kind of reminds me of the bull###t that was behind the Monsanto Protection Act that some have called a "special interest loophole" for friends of Congress. You know, the friends that pad the wallets of politicians, sort of the very thing that Big Pharma does. The Monsanto Protection Act offers legal protection to Monsanto and their Genetically Modified seeds, essentially putting them above the federal courts. Don't even get me started with Monsanto's Roundup product...

edit on 11/8/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Do you honestly believe the doctors cannot be fooled and told what to think by megacorp and that factions can totally influence the outcomes of how doctors think?

Half the bloody time in med school is dedicated to shaping the thinking of the doctor...as bad as law school.

You sure are naive on this topic..the snip I have personally seen from the healthcare industry, and to this very day with NUMEROUS people and the conditions they suffer from..the unbelievable lengths we have to go to for help for all of them...to finally succeed in getting said help...THEN WHEN TRYING TO INFORM OTHERS...these doctors are too scared to even dare listening to someone who did not get peer reviewing done.

The peer reviewing is not even begun to start because of the pathetic all powerful control these scums have.

You have no idea what you are talking about
AT ALL..on this topic.

Frankly your type of thinking and defense of the worst kind of behavior and thinking that causes unreal suffering of so many...
is going to be challenged...and with a vigor never seen before.

Goes along with all the other crap that goes on in the world..but to claim this industry is not one of the most tainted and mindwashed of ALL is disgusting at best.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow, first non political thread to have this many flags in a long time!
#MakeATSATSAgain

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thanks both of you for your info, as I didn't have more time to check further into this yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Did you think about it for a few seconds
Didnt think so

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Got twinrex a few years ago. Days after got autoimmune disorder with skin rash (diagnosed eczema ) and severly heightened allergenic reactions to my own cat.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
In 1993, I was serving as an Intel Analyst in the Army, stationed at NSA in Maryland. At one company muster, many of us received various vaccines to bring us up to regs. The only one I required that day was the yellow fever vaccine. The next morning while in PT, I started feeling really miserable and was shaking uncontrollably. I was dismissed to go to sick call. Driving yourself to the hospital while shaking uncontrollably is something I don't recommend, by the way. By the time they got me in to see the doc, I had a fever of 104.9, and felt like I was ready to give up the ghost.

They asked many questions, and when I told them I had the YF vaccine the day prior, they took blood and sent it to the lab for testing. I don't recall whether they identified it by the presence of the actual virus in the sample, or the antibodies, but long story short, I was diagnosed with high grade yellow fever.

The doc didn't seem overly surprised by the diagnosis or the way in which I'd contracted it. Yellow fever is one of a handful of vaccines that uses a live virus in the vaccine. Since then I've had two flu shots. Both times I experienced flu-like symptoms for 48-72 hours. No mas.

I'll take my chances from here on out. I'm not anti-vaccine. But they are pushed at a ridiculous pace by oft well meaning healthcare providers and a manic media.

Like every other topic out there, it's too often presented as a black/white issue. It's a nuanced issue and what is good for the goose is not always appropriate for the gander. In this case, I'm most certainly the gander...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I can vouch

I joined up in 92. We were told "!DO NOT! ask what is in the shots or we will grass drill you!". We were even threatened with the stockade if we asked or refused because they wouldn't tell us.

From this, I know a few unfortunate things. (Warning... Do not read further if you have a weak stomach)

The shot we got in the waist (the exact spot - though I can't prove it) caused a cyst that was literally the size of a large lemon that had to get cut out of me 20 years later. It grew from a very small bump that I couldn't scratch for a few years, to that lemon I had to get removed. Such pain!!! They had to squeeze every bit to make sure it was all out in the end. I still have a #2 pencil lead sized hole in my waist where it was.

Some of my buddies got the shakes and the craps so bad they could hardly stand. Though, they say that this was from uranium tipped artillery rounds that they were firing from tanks and mobiles. To be honest, I think it started in Boot. Reason being is coming up next.

I ended up, even to this very day, with the shakes so bad that I can't grip something tightly in my hands without them convulsing. If I hold my hand out, it shakes. If it's only a little cold outside, I shake badly! It's almost like losing control of your motor functions but I can still hold on to things without dropping them. I have strength in my extremities but it's not the strength, it's the ability to keep them steady.

Anxiety! Wow... Since then, I've felt like I've literally been plugged into a wall socket for the last 20+ years. It was manageable (outward appearance) but on the inside, I felt often that I was losing my mind! The past year I finally let some of my stubborn pride go and saw a doctor who put me on some anti-anxiety meds, which seemed to work great for a little while but now only 'ok'. They put me on antidepressants as well because they didn't know for sure which one was causing the other. The SSRIs didn't do anything at all but made me want to ball my eyes out every second. When I say Anxiety was bad... I'm not talking only a little. It was craziness in this body. I could hardly sleep at night and if I did, it was at the last hour before I had to go to work or until my brain totally exhausted me to the point that I just had to fall out. Great for multitasking and figuring things out
Though, not so good for real life relationships. I could control it and I was aware of it but man it was hard!!! Now... I feel like the world is totally different.

Today? Well.... ehhh I hear it's a different military.

Sounds like chelation agents used to deal with heavy metal poisoning. I had to take some for arterial hardening due to drinking too much mineral water. Just one of those pills was like turning up the sound of a music system all the way up until the background hum can be heard. Anxiety attacks? Minor emotional potholes become galactic sized black holes. Effectively the same effect as '___' on a bad trip.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Are our societies not run by psychopathic corporations, and psychopathic politicians?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I will get my flu shot next week, voluntarily.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You can tell how sketchy the flu shot is for how hard they push it.

Pediatricians almost force it upon people like drug pushers.

And plenty of places they will inject you for free free free.

I understand the need for vaccinations, but human instinct should kick in once and while and tell you what's good or not

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: shawmanfromny
This is also proof of a human culling taking place right now.

Don't know if that's entirely accurate, but when you put it like that, I'm kind of for it. You gotta trim back a fruit tree to get the best fruit.

That is a remarkably un-enlightened opinion.
Now facing a birth rate crisis many western and other first world country's are facing an economic apocalypse, Japan is trying to develop machines with artificial intelligence to work as carers for there aging population all the while missing the point that those machines will cost money, money that will simply not be there since there economy will collapse without children.

Some ecologists regard humanity as a plague but to be frank I personally regard those with that opinion as idiot's that really should put there money were there mouth's are and do the world the favor they so vocally support and limit there own personal population's - so that the rest of us can get on with repairing the damage that there ilk have done to the human race.

Now here is the way it worked in the past.

First world nation's have infrastructure with everything from water supply's being controlled by government's and corporation's to there food etc which of course make's it very easy to taint there environment's with population limiting or decreasing poison's some of which are generational and have caused permanent genetic damage to the human gene pool perhaps even precipitating an extinction of the human race which may be just a few score or less generation's away.

So called scientists have plotted method's to limit the human population with diseases.
www.whale.to...
jesus-is-savior.com...
www.newsweekly.com.au...

You think these are good scientists, let me put it another way there ARE good scientists whom are being murdered for standing up to those satanic cabal.

You know an AGING population can not farm the land, can not care for there elderly since they will all be elderly and those machines they dream will one day look after them they will simply not be able to afford.

You think that this planet will go back to nature think again, ever seen a UFO pal, you know they are real right and this is a prime planet for another population to settle, a population that is expanding so how large is there population and what did they do to there own planet?.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.thelocal.it...
edition.cnn.com...
www.independent.co.uk...

In the third world they were not able to deliver there anti human poison's so effectively until the advent of Trojan inoculation's so there population's have continued to grow at the rate our own would have and are only now starting to fall, this mean's that the population of the west is now in severe decline and to take one example of a major western nation - regardless of whatever president the US currently has or whatever border policy's he enact's that within 50 years the ancestors of the vast majority of US citizen's will be first or second generation migrant's from south america - that is just the US, in Europe an influx from the middle east and Africa whom are now outpacing the birth rate of the native population's whom have been population controlled mostly without there consent or knowledge (especially those migrant's from the middle east whom are also driven on by religious ideology and a belief they have to have large family's to take over those nation's) look's set to mirror that over here and for the same reason, hidden birth control gone very bad and VERY over the top having culled our population's.

Ask yourself do you still believe human population culling is a good idea, I for one believe it is a disgraceful and very evil as well as patently wrong idea.

edit on 9-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

I understand the need for vaccinations, but human instinct should kick in once and while and tell you what's good or not

Maybe, just maybe, because doctors like people who are doing their thing to not become ill? That would be a doctor's thing, wish, ambition, etc, I guess.

And do not trust your guts in every decision, your gut might just say "I do not like going to the dentist, lets wait another year or two" -- but it didn't become better, didn't it?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
the female version of Andrew Wakefield

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Maybe, just maybe, because doctors like people who are doing their thing to not become ill? That would be a doctor's thing, wish, ambition, etc, I guess.

And do not trust your guts in every decision, your gut might just say "I do not like going to the dentist, lets wait another year or two" -- but it didn't become better, didn't it?

No it didint become better. But for some reasom Your body and mind told you to wait. Maybe if you 2 years ago the dentist could have made a serious mistake. You gut told you to wait.

Drs liking people is a bold statement.

Many drs are money driven and push drugs to sell.

Many drs have performed actions that were not necessary , in order to charge more.

Just strange that for the last few generations going back 400 years people never needed one.

It was one shot for an immunization and done.

But That is not profitable, would you pay for a chicken pox shot every year.

More money in a shot every year then just one a life time.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: Archivalist

I don't see a study paper either on it. Anyone find one?

pubmed:

link

sciencelink
this shows also the retraction, and why

full article
full pdf

similar publication from her in virulence

edit on 9-11-2018 by whismermill because: broken links

edit on 9-11-2018 by whismermill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

No it didint become better. But for some reasom Your body and mind told you to wait. Maybe if you 2 years ago the dentist could have made a serious mistake. You gut told you to wait.

Drs liking people is a bold statement.

Many drs are money driven and push drugs to sell.

Many drs have performed actions that were not necessary , in order to charge more.

I think you do not know many, if any, doctors privately.

Just strange that for the last few generations going back 400 years people never needed one.

It was one shot for an immunization and done.

But That is not profitable, would you pay for a chicken pox shot every year.

More money in a shot every year then just one a life time.

Polio? Remember polio? You might not, because polio is a thing of the past, any my parents do have the scars from the vaccinations from that time.

"It was one shot for an immunization and done." Oh, a 6x or 10x multi-vaccine-shot? Thats really modern, I would say. /s

Okay, one shot was good, but repetitions and several shots for different vaccines are bad? Is that sound logic to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Agenda 21 in motion. Do not get flu shots.
Also interestingly allot of strange dissapearances occur to people with Autism.
This indicates they need to dissect some of the human lab rats at times to examine effects of virus in detail.
edit on 9-11-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Did this researcher have an appropriate control group?

I'm assuming I can't find her paper in a peer journal anymore. Does anyone have a legit source for it?

How prevalent are these viruses in the general population?

With the way the immune system works, I would expect a non vaccinated child to have a higher tolerance to common communicable viruses anyway, as they have to build antibodies for a multitude of illnesses that vaccinated children never worry about.

Here is the reasoning for the retraction of the white paper by "Science."
    - Results never replicated
    - Manipulation of graphic information (consciously failing to not necessary differences)
    - Loss of confidence in the study taking everything into account

Apparently, it was retracted at the time by [I]Science editor-in-chief Bruce Alberts, who was tired of the paper's authors continually arguing why their results were still valid when there was evidence to the contrary. Normally, it seems, this would have been done by the writers and not the editor-in-chief.

I don't know if that means that the study is so full of errors and bad data that he lost patience with process, or if it means that there was a conspiracy of someone with pull above him forcing the retraction, but either way, it doesn't seem like it was handled in the regular fashion for whatever reason. (source..scroll down about halfway on the page)

It's an interesting story, nonetheless, and I wish that I had the knowledge to ascertain for myself if there are blatant (and possibly intentional) errors, but I don't have that understanding.
edit on 9-11-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Bill Gates can be viewed on you tube telling the audience that population will fall with the help of vaccines... go figure.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Could it be that the reason you haven't heard of this case, is because MSM tried to sweep this story under a rug?

Or that it's just a load of crap?

I never heard of it and I became outraged when I read how Big Pharma ruined this researcher's livelihood, by insinuating that she had done something criminal.

She had done something criminal. Now she's gone off the deep end and ruined her career. I'm sure she'll make plenty of money speaking at anti-vax events and the like though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join