It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biochemist Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Is Delivered Through Human Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I don't see a study paper either on it. Anyone find one?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fantastic thread, thank you!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I first heard her story a few months back, they should really make a movie about her.

She sat in her boat on this little lake for a day or two hiding out until she could get everything figured out. I think her assistant went in and took a bunch of her work from the office otherwise it would have all been gone forever.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It seems if you questions vaccines you are suddenly a crazy conspiracist. Granted.. there is a lot of hookey pookey stuff in the "natural news" world.

Something needs to be done about the FDA and big pharmacy companies.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I finished watching the video and the guy at the end says "DONT VACCINATE".

How do you fight diseases, with a large population, without vaccination?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Without vaccine's tens of millions of needless deaths a year would happen, maybe more. A few hundred worldwide might have an adverse reaction to vaccines.

It's no accident that after searching through a couple of hundred links to find credible information on this, everything I found was either peddling a product, book, video or a laughably nutty site and if good sources have info on this it is buried deep.

She was arrested for stealing proprietary documents from the company she worked for, but not for what she claims and the charges were dropped. I did find that much. She was never arrested for her beliefs, that part appears to be part of a mythology she created. Got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, so she lies because she lost her place in the world of real research as a result. A self inflicted wound. I guess if your a bad enough person to steal from your employer, your also bad enough to make stuff up as cover.

I'd say maybe they should stop vaccinations worldwide for a decade so people know the reality of it, but that would be evil.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Vaccines are a necessity but they are also unfortunately the perfect trojan horse for those that wish to administer something other than a cure.
vaccinefactcheck.org...
healthimpactnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.whiteoutpress.com...

With the high profile resistance of Catholic Bishop's in Kenya the Cabal had there plan put back a step so have switched back to plan B which is the use of Tainted vaccines.

So the Science of Vaccination is not on trial and it remain's a valid method of PREVENTING epidemic's but when there is no epidemic is there really such a need to vaccinate again and again and again and often with vaccinations that have known side effects which have been hidden by big pharma, side effects that cause such harm as autism in innocent kid's.

So make no mistake this is not about vaccination but it is about a conspiracy to use Vaccine's as a Trojan horse and also conspiracy's to push faulty vaccine's that have side effects on a percentage of those being vaccinated when in fact there should already be a genetic screening program in place to identify those susceptible to those side effect and/or better and safer vaccine's.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised you know in elementary during my childhood days there was a single day where children were being vaccinated in the gym room. Without parents approval.

They claimed that it was for flu prevention.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
This is also proof of a human culling taking place right now.

Don't know if that's entirely accurate, but when you put it like that, I'm kind of for it. You gotta trim back a fruit tree to get the best fruit.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can vouch

I joined up in 92. We were told "!DO NOT! ask what is in the shots or we will grass drill you!". We were even threatened with the stockade if we asked or refused because they wouldn't tell us.

From this, I know a few unfortunate things. (Warning... Do not read further if you have a weak stomach)

The shot we got in the waist (the exact spot - though I can't prove it) caused a cyst that was literally the size of a large lemon that had to get cut out of me 20 years later. It grew from a very small bump that I couldn't scratch for a few years, to that lemon I had to get removed. Such pain!!! They had to squeeze every bit to make sure it was all out in the end. I still have a #2 pencil lead sized hole in my waist where it was.

Some of my buddies got the shakes and the craps so bad they could hardly stand. Though, they say that this was from uranium tipped artillery rounds that they were firing from tanks and mobiles. To be honest, I think it started in Boot. Reason being is coming up next.

I ended up, even to this very day, with the shakes so bad that I can't grip something tightly in my hands without them convulsing. If I hold my hand out, it shakes. If it's only a little cold outside, I shake badly! It's almost like losing control of your motor functions but I can still hold on to things without dropping them. I have strength in my extremities but it's not the strength, it's the ability to keep them steady.

Anxiety! Wow... Since then, I've felt like I've literally been plugged into a wall socket for the last 20+ years. It was manageable (outward appearance) but on the inside, I felt often that I was losing my mind! The past year I finally let some of my stubborn pride go and saw a doctor who put me on some anti-anxiety meds, which seemed to work great for a little while but now only 'ok'. They put me on antidepressants as well because they didn't know for sure which one was causing the other. The SSRIs didn't do anything at all but made me want to ball my eyes out every second. When I say Anxiety was bad... I'm not talking only a little. It was craziness in this body. I could hardly sleep at night and if I did, it was at the last hour before I had to go to work or until my brain totally exhausted me to the point that I just had to fall out. Great for multitasking and figuring things out
Though, not so good for real life relationships. I could control it and I was aware of it but man it was hard!!! Now... I feel like the world is totally different.

Wizzing blood isn't a fun thought but while in boot, not all that long after the shots, I went to the latrine and did my thing but it wasn't clear.. wasn't orange... it was blood. It just kept coming like I had a full bladder of the stuff but never seemed to stop and I didn't seem 'full'. I went to the MCT2 and saw a navy doc and she asked me in various ways if I had "stuck something up there". I looked her like she was nuts! There was no trauma to any area prior. I just came in after training one day and started wizzing blood. Though, it was only for that moment. I hadn't since. I was checked for everything from an infection to STDs and nothing was found. I really thought after that, they thought I was lying just to get out of training, which was total BS.

Overall... You just don't know WHAT they give you. I got 2 in one arm, 1 in another, one in the hip and one in the butt (oh that was pretty painful because it was thick and ice cold - like semi frozen peanut butter). Then you're given a handful of "vitamins", oddly only having to take once. One of them was this big brown wafer. Rumor was that it was saltpeter. The stuff that's supposed to stop you from getting the urges - but also used in gunpowder... ??? lol

Anyways... That's my story. We knew it was funny back then and very odd but none of us wanted to go to the stockade. When you join the Army, you're theirs and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. You knew it.

Today? Well.... ehhh I hear it's a different military.
edit on 8-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

originally posted by: mazzroth

Been called a lunatic for years claiming they were infecting us deliberately through vaccinations.

Yes... Assuming a grand conspiracy like that is real, is a stretch. You'd have to believe the government or related organizations are competent enough to pull that off... They can barely keep their budget together, let alone accomplish something like that.

Its obviously working if that's what they want you to think.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't understand, what crime was she arrested for? I don't doubt her research, just the narrative here that she was arrested for saying that vaccines potentially can carry a virus, that doesn't make any sense...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Blaine91555(Without vaccine's tens of millions of needless deaths a year would happen, maybe more. )

Really, thanks thats amazing, who woulda thunk that?
Nothing quite like pointing out the obvious

Blaine91555
(It's no accident that after searching through a couple of hundred links to find credible information on this, everything I found was either peddling a product, book, video or a laughably nutty site and if good sources have info on this it is buried deep.[/post])

Because we all know Google are honest and the net isnt manipulated

Blaine91555

(She was arrested for stealing proprietary documents from the company she worked for, but not for what she claims and the charges were dropped. I did find that much. She was never arrested for her beliefs, that part appears to be part of a mythology she created. Got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, so she lies because she lost her place in the world of real research as a result. A self inflicted wound. I guess if your a bad enough person to steal from your employer, your also bad enough to make stuff up as cover. )

Really, if it wasnt that, tax fraud, russian spy, whatever
You dont think big pharma make stuff up, that big pharma lie
Oh wait, this thread is all about big pharma lies

Delusional

Blaine91555

(I'd say maybe they should stop vaccinations worldwide for a decade so people know the reality of it, but that would be evil.
)

I would say how about this
Just tell people the TRUTH about your product and let those people make an INFORMED decision

Why would anyone suggest
Blaine91555

(I'd say maybe they should stop vaccinations worldwide for a decade)

Thats just arrogant self righteousness

Just want the truth, is that to much

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As is often the case, there's a lot more to this story than first appears. It seems she retracted her original "study" the resucitated it for her book in 2016. The Science Journal found various errors and issues with her alleged research paper which she submitted for peer review, and it was requested that she withdrew it citing faulty scientific method and poor research!!
Then started a lawsuit against 14 Defendants including her ex employers the Whittmore Peterson Institute, which was then subsequently dismissed as a result of her legal incompetence mainly and not following Court procedure. From the Court minutes:-

Mikovits filed the original complaint in 2014. The lawsuit was scheduled for November, then taken off the calendar. According to the minutes, the court advised Mikovits to revise the complaint to comply with a rule that says complaints must be factual, plausible, and concise; however, according to the court, the second complaint that Mikovits submitted was a “largely a recycled version” of the first.

She failed to file just about every document on time and was unable to prove her case

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That/This shouldn't surprise anyone. I've never had a (common era) vaccine and never will.

en.wikipedia.org...

S+F

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Im literally sick to my stomach now. I just created an ats account and have written here for first time. In fall of 1998 my son JJ got sick and the renowned doctors at childrens hospital in st. Louis said "we have never seen anything like this and he has a virus we can watch destroying cells in his blood, but its not leukemia, we dont know what it is". Then about 6 or 7 days later they retested him and said, "well the good news is that the mysterious virus has cleared but he now for sure has AML, leukemia". Ill never forget the horror. Long story but 1.5 more years later he died. He is in heaven waiting for me. The point here is that i always thought, wow, those doctors just literally saw what causes leukemia in our kids....all around same age. They saw and had virus in their lab that clearly caused leukemia and i always believed, and still do, that something put that virus in him.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Yes of course, nearly everyone in the pharmaceutical and the medical community are in a giant conspiracy, but of course the fringe outcasts are always right. Correct? None of them are just disgruntled nuts, who became outcasts for good reason. They should be automatically believed.

When nearly the entire medical community says it's wrong, it's not the truth? Yes, I get that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Science is the new religion. It takes a lot of faith to believe in it after few realities checks like this one.
edit on 8-11-2018 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Yes of course, nearly everyone in the pharmaceutical and the medical community are in a giant conspiracy, but of course the fringe outcasts are always right. Correct? None of them are just disgruntled nuts, who became outcasts for good reason. They should be automatically believed.

When nearly the entire medical community says it's wrong, it's not the truth? Yes, I get that.

Do you remember when the ENTIRE TOBACCO INDUSTRY, wait, what, dont worry you wouldnt believe there were scientists and doctors involved so its a mute point

The entire medical industry, what, where?
The entire medical industry (doctors) are offered holidays, money, grants, perks to push this drugs onto consumers
www.propublica.org...
www.washingtonpost.com... b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.92f21ba3ebac
www.choice.com.au...

Wait, What, big pharma and doctors should be automatically believed, well obviously, duh, they are scientists and doctors, above humanity, living sainty angel humans, altruistic archetype humans, beyond question

beyond question, you are right always ....Especially when you suggest

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I'd say maybe they should stop vaccinations worldwide for a decade so people know the reality.

So, No middle ground, no logic and no need to be honest, no need to inform the consumer when selling products?

So in a nutshell, you imply

"Dont believe anyone but doctors and big pharma"
Just think about it for a few seconds
edit on 8-11-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe there is a giant conspiracy in that community and they are all in on it? It seems to me that they would need to knowingly in on it or there would be hundreds if not thousands of whistle blowers and the media all over it.

I was fired, jailed, without cause, without hearing, without any civil rights at all, just drug out of my house in shackles one day, on November 18th, 2011, I refused to denounce the data, I refused to say it was a mistake, we have the data, I showed the data, I showed all of the data, and I just refused, they basically said tell everybody you made it all up, and you can go home. And if you don’t, we’ll destroy you. And they did.

That is pure snake oil salesperson garbage. Where do you draw the line?

She was fired and then stole proprietary documents, got caught and arrested. The charges were not pursued, so the only thing of not is she lost her job.

People believe it because they want to. Not because its logical, but just assume it's true because it plays into the idea "they are all out to get us".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join