It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Schumann Resonance Spike Related To California Shooting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Realtruth

Undoubtably we are altered and affected by various phenomenon.

I wonder indeed if the Beast is about to be unleashed.

Beast is chained and double bound wailing & thrashing around in the abyss. Some who are in sympathetic alignment with it will flip out. Others, who are given over to rooting for it, will also go down with it.

.. while the good continue to do good and the evil, evil.

This isn't a good time to be a kind of Godless Satanist.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RealtruthI have noticed that when a major storm is headed toward my area, people get agitated and the crazies come out. It could be the hype of a big rain storm or snow storm in the news that gets them out, but maybe its the electromagnetic effect on them that sets them off. And I live in an area with many large iron deposits, with some very big mines having once been active as recently as a few decades ago. In some areas where they were my sense of direction gets thrown off and I have trouble heading where I want to go. Personally, I think the deep state MK ultraed both this young man and the Tallahassee yoga shop shooter. Some school shooting as well. The Vegas shooting and DC baseball game shooting were deep state as well but carried out by professionals. They still have this goal of gun banning they want and now its carried over into influencing elections. But they have to be absolutely dense as well as warped to not accept that the more they push for gun control and the more these shootings happen, the more people desire to buy guns for their own protection. But they are into human trafficking so life means nothing to them anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, I've been lurking ATS a lot lately, but not really responding much for nearly a year, well I wanted to share

My own experiments have kinda morphed into a permanent placebo on my perspectives and senses, in a good way - before I was into heavy practices for nearly 7 years using Binaural Beats with meditation and sleep practice trying too achieve astral projection all using sine waves, alpha , delta , beta, in combinations based on the effort of "mind-acts".

Breathing was important , just as much as being in sync with the earth clockwork they have effects . Theta waves are more associated with Schumann Resonance which to me means balance , now with heightened frequency (between 12Hz – 30Hz) as with the matched spikes on the graph, beta is known too have heightened alertness and fight or flight, or anxiety.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
What if... there was nothing supernatural, other-worldly or religious about this terrible event, and it's just simply the guy is mentally unstable? Or, is the most logical explanation too boring for ATS?

Yeah, but "he's nuts" doesn't really explain anything, does it? How did he become nuts? Was he always nuts? Why did he choose that time to go nuts?

It's like people dismissing things because of "coincidence." What does that even mean?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Only problem with this theory is.....

False flag. I watched a video that the TV station put out, of the shooting inside the crowded club.

There was music playing, an empty dance floor.
You could see one guy for a short time, moving in the background.

The the sound of shots and the screen started moving and a guy was yelling.

Live action of the shooting.

No-one was there. Just empty. No line dancers.

Just like the fake bombs, the Synogouge shooting were no one was killed.

Fake news.

Do I believe the planet responds to our distress?
Yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Perhaps a correlation with pigeon behavior, bees and whale beachings would be something that would give credence to a biological response to this resonance?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Always found the schumann resonance interesting. Here's a cool mathematical derivation I stumbled on:

(Speed of Light) / (circumference of the earth) = Schumann Resonance

299,792,458 m/s / 40,075,000 m = 7.48 Hz

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join