It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope asked to announce Antichrist name

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Some of you will surely remember the man who shooted the Pope many years ago. He was in prison in Italy for 20 years, and now he's imprisoned in Turkey, his country.
One month ago the Pope was in hospital, and the man send him a letter saying thanks for the revelation of the third secret of Fatima. He added that the Pope should say to the people that we are at the end of the world, and this is the last generation of humans on earth.
Two days ago, the shooter send another letter. He stated that's it's time for the Pope to reveal the Antichrist real name. Antichrist is on earth now and the Pope should declare the name. (The letter was published on the leading italian newspaper "La Repubblica"- can't provide a link since their net archive is not free)

Before thinking that the man is a nut (which it can be possible of course!), you must know that the Pope went to visit him in prison some years ago and they talked in private for hours. The Pope also published a statement some weeks ago saying that the man acted for some mysterious purposes and someone send him to shoot.

Last: the day after the letter, yesterday, the Pope was in hospital again. He had respiratory problems so they had to make a tracheotomy to him. Now he can't talk anymore.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If he has anything to say, he can write it. or punch it into the keyboard hopefully?

My friend's a catholic, and well, listening to her, it sounds like there was a prediction or something made a long time ago the gave the number of popes till the antichrist....and well, we're here....

I don't know, ain't catholic, maybe someone on here can elaborate..

I don't believe we will be the last generation of mankind on earth though.
for every ending, there is a beginning....a new era.
Besides, what purpose does it serve to go through life thinking that your the last generation.
and, well, if this is the end, why not go nuts, burn up all our resources, quit building, stop worrying about our environment, and just have a good ole time.....
wait a minute, we've been doing that, haven't we?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think there's something to this. The wierd letters from the assassin, wierd speeches from the Pope, wierd behavior from the doves, the death of sister Lucia, all wierd stuff coming together. I also have a feeling the Pope will die today, 02/25/2005 and probably at some time combination of 2 & 5 - 2:25, 20:05, something like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
the death of sister Lucia,

How is that one something wierd?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Not wierd that she died at that age, just that it happened in the middle of everything else going on. It feels like all the loose ends are being tied up.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The pope being in the position he is should know that if he points his finger, there is going to be much in the way of trouble for 3 reasons:

1. Looks like a precursor to the persecution of non-witches and witches of Salem. I hope we all can agree that the incident was just WRONG!

2. If he's wrong, look out Catholic faith!

3. If he's considered "right" and the Anti-Christ gets sacked, are they going to re-write Revelations? I don't recall this event being in there.

Conclussion, the pope ain't gonna say diddly to who the Anti is nor when the last generation is if he's been reading the Book.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I"m not a believer one way or another but if the antichrist does exist and is already here then it must all be true and gods gonna kick his butt and i wanna be around to see that show.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

One month ago the Pope was in hospital, and the man send him a letter saying thanks for the revelation of the third secret of Fatima.

Id also be worried about the 3 secrets that were left at Medjagorje. I heard one might reveal when world war 3 starts.
Im catholic but not sure why its a secret, ill have to ask a priest or something

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have to admit that I myself a intrigued , as a Dr of Biblical studies With a minor in Messianic and Prophetic Theology , I would like to see if he can actually contrdict Revelation and Gods will not to reveal the exact days and names of things to be involved, it would fullfill a prophetic conculsion that some think the fall of the last venues of the old Roman Empire would be comepleted by a mistake like the Pope naming names and there by destroying the last shred of belief in the Catholic Religion when he comes out wrong. Then the rebuilt Roman Empire will be recognized by all and the destruction of the new Roman Empire can commence according to biblical prophacies.

[edit on 25/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jack burton
I"m not a believer one way or another but if the antichrist does exist and is already here then it must all be true and gods gonna kick his butt and i wanna be around to see that show.

A bit sadistic if you're Christian and masochistic if not, no?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cornelia
Before thinking that the man is a nut (which it can be possible of course!), you must know that the Pope went to visit him in prison some years ago and they talked in private for hours. The Pope also published a statement some weeks ago saying that the man acted for some mysterious purposes and someone send him to shoot.

Why should that caution anyone on thinking that the man is a loon? he tried to assasinate the pope and thinks its the end of the world. And who's to say that the pope knows who the 'antichrist' is? This guy is just guessing, he himself obviously doesn't know, else he'd announce it.

Last: the day after the letter, yesterday, the Pope was in hospital again. He had respiratory problems so they had to make a tracheotomy to him. Now he can't talk anymore.
He can still communicate. Why would the pope just allow the antichrist to operate unabaited? I'd think he'd do what he could to stop him. Struggle against evil and all, even if he knows its part of a divine plan.

dawnstar
it sounds like there was a prediction or something made a long time ago the gave the number of popes till the antichrist

The 'malachy' prediction, according to it there are a couple of popes to come after this one. Could mean a very very long time.

mythatsabigprobe
just that it happened in the middle of everything else going

But that 'everything else' is merely that the octegenarian pope is sick.

It feels like all the loose ends are being tied up.

It 'feels' like it? Well, anyway, the attempted assasination of a pope was the secret fatima prophecy given to lucia and the others, so lucia the turk and the pope are all 'tied' that way.

Conclussion, the pope ain't gonna say diddly to who the Anti is nor when the last generation is if he's been reading the Book.

Why? the pope can't wreck a divine plan anyway, so why wouldn't he openly struggle against the anti-christ? But i seriously doubt that anyone should take anything this crazy turkish assasin says at face value.

drbryankkruta
there by destroying the last shred of belief in the Catholic Religion when he comes out wrong.

Why would that make a difference? Since when has being wrong had an effect on any religion? Catholicism is one of the big growing religions, something like that isn't going to stop it.

Then the rebuilt Roman Empire will be recognized by all and the destruction of the new Roman Empire can commence according to biblical prophacies.

How can a roman empire be rebuilt if none of the offices, society, and institutions of it have been around for a thousand or so years? Also, why isn't the orthodox church a successor to the roman empire? Its the byzantine church, and the roman emperors were orthodox christians, or at least not catholics.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
My friend's a catholic, and well, listening to her, it sounds like there was a prediction or something made a long time ago the gave the number of popes till the antichrist....and well, we're here....

[edit on 25-2-2005 by dawnstar]

it was a st. malachy i believe that made these predicitions, and since his time, in the 1100's i believe, his list of popes has been dead on.

after pope john paul II dies, there is supposed to be a short lived pope, called the black pope....according to the list, he will only be around for 6 months or so...after him comes Paul the Roman who will guide us through the revelation...he is supposed to rebuild the temple that was torn down, and ready everything for the second coming of christ.

the list was posted on here not to long ago in another post about the pope...i'll see if i can dig it up...but that's the story..

www.catholic-pages.com...

267: black pope: Gloria olivae
268: Paul the Roman: In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis ciuitas septicollis diruetur, & Iudex tremêdus iudicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

[edit on 25-2-2005 by muzscman]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
How can a roman empire be rebuilt if none of the offices, society, and institutions of it have been around for a thousand or so years? Also, why isn't the orthodox church a successor to the roman empire? Its the byzantine church, and the roman emperors were orthodox christians, or at least not catholics.

by Paul the Roman according to st. malachy's prophecy....

if John Paul II dies soon, according to Malachy, the Black Pope will rule for a short time (6months - 1 year) then Paul the Roman will be the next and final pope...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Malachy didn't mention any Black Pope, he just said the next Pope will be "De gloria olivae", maybe referring to the olive tree and peace. (Extended info here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )
Anyway, there was a big police investigation here when Ali Agca shooted the Pope, and they found a lot of strange things.
Being in Rome, and being interested in Vatican things, I can say there's a lot of "conspiracy" around this Pope. Some cardinals would like to see him dead (his was a long pontificate), maybe because they have some hopes of being elected as the new Pope. Some other, are afraid of his death because they know they'll lose power.
As you can see, there are a lot of big interests around this Pope and the next. And you can be sure that, at this point, if he lives or die right now is not a mere question of what God (or mother nature) decides. Someone else is trying to decide.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Cornelia]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
malachy never said the words, the black pope, but a lot of people that i've heard and talked to believe, for some reason or another, that this is what he will be called. a local conspiracy person that's on a radio show every tuesday was discussing this past tuesday....that's the reason it's still fresh in my mind.

i'm not sure were he got the black pope idea, but he was sure stuck on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cornelia Some cardinals would like to see him dead (his was a long pontificate), maybe because they have some hopes of being elected as the new Pope. Some other, are afraid of his death because they know they'll lose power.
No doubt, after all his living so long has dashed the hopes of many to sit on the throne. My guess is that they won't be electing another young un in the near future because of this, and of course the tongues will start wagging about the prophecy coming true after the old codger dies after a short term, even if that short term is 5 years. And of course if the next has nothing to do with olives, skin colour; loves olive oil; had an olive tree in his backyard as a child; read popeye comics etc., they'll just be adjusting the doomsday prophecy once more, forever waiting for something that is never going to happen.

Personally I would like to see the Curiae choose the next pontif along the lines of the Malachy prophecy just so we can get this anti-Christ nonsense over with and put that to rest as yet another failed prophecy.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzscman
i'm not sure were he got the black pope idea

The 'black pope' was a sort of anti-pope, the head of the original Jesuits, who became so powerful that they had to be disbaned 'in perpetuity'. Later the order was re-established.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah. Go ahead, Pope, name the Antichrist so some other anti-Christian/Catholic can sue the Vatican for something else.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Yeah. Go ahead, Pope, name the Antichrist so some other anti-Christian/Catholic can sue the Vatican for something else.

You tell em jake

Not like sexual assault and bankruptcies and defrocking hundreds is going to make this mistake anyworse

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The texts that were written by the disciples the years after Jesus died, hold some of the most valuable information about the end times..
Most of the disciples pleaded with us (before they were seperated) (they were seperated willingly.. because they were angry about the terms of salvation.. they were given the names of all who were to come after them... the problem they had was that for them to be saved... Everyone else (or the majority) had to have faith, they had to believe.. .

heres what I'm talking about...

But we answered them, "He has ascended, and has given us a pledge, and promised life to us all, and revealed to us children (?) who are to come after us, after bidding us love them, as we would be saved for their sakes."

And when they heard (this), they indeed believed the revelation, but were displeased about those to be born. And so, not wishing to give them offense, I sent each one to another place. But I myself went up to Jerusalem, praying that I might obtain a portion among the beloved, who will be made manifest.

And I pray that the beginning may come from you, for thus I shall be capable of salvation, since they will be enlightened through me, by my faith - and through another (faith) that is better than mine, for I would that mine be the lesser. Endeavor earnestly, then, to make yourself like them, and pray that you may obtain a portion with them. For because of what I have said, the Savior did not make the revelation to us for their sakes. We do, indeed, proclaim a portion with those for whom the proclamation was made - those whom the Lord has made his sons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join